Fuck Damon Lindelof (Lost, Prometheus)

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Fuck Damon Lindelof (Lost, Prometheus)

Postby Skirita » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:45 am

After the trainwreck that was "Lost" and the Swiss-cheese-plot epic disappointment that was "Prometheus," I'm not giving another minute of my life to anything Damon Lindelof has touched. So much potential wasted yet again. You're dead to me now, "World War Z."
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." - W.B. Yeats
Skirita
Malus In Se

Re: Fuck Damon Lindelof (Lost, Prometheus)

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:41 am

Skirita wrote:After the trainwreck that was "Lost" and the Swiss-cheese-plot epic disappointment that was "Prometheus," I'm not giving another minute of my life to anything Damon Lindelof has touched. So much potential wasted yet again. You're dead to me now, "World War Z."

I saw Prometheus last night.

Potential was wasted. You could see a much better movie that was not made sitting there like being at a dance, seeing a pretty girl flirting with you and then saying "oh hell yeah, I know exactly what to do." and then you proceed to seduce your ugly sister and make flipper babies.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Skirita » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:08 pm

I thought this was spot-on:

The 5 Stages of Prometheus

1) Denial
Ridley Scott's return to sci-fi is a stunning visual achievement which I enjoyed a lot, I don't see why everyone is complaining!

2) Anger
Hang on a minute, why did they do that, what does this mean, this doesn't make any sense!

3) Bargaining
Maybe they meant this, or how about this, there's nothing in the film to suggest it but it sort of makes sense. Doesn't it?

4) Depression
Shit. It doesn't. I've never been so disappointed in a film :(

5) Acceptance
Space Jesus.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." - W.B. Yeats
Skirita
Malus In Se

Postby JohnnyFishfinger » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Skirita wrote:I thought this was spot-on:

The 5 Stages of Prometheus

1) Denial
Ridley Scott's return to sci-fi is a stunning visual achievement which I enjoyed a lot, I don't see why everyone is complaining!

2) Anger
Hang on a minute, why did they do that, what does this mean, this doesn't make any sense!

3) Bargaining
Maybe they meant this, or how about this, there's nothing in the film to suggest it but it sort of makes sense. Doesn't it?

4) Depression
Shit. It doesn't. I've never been so disappointed in a film :(

5) Acceptance
Space Jesus.

so true
I don't want to know who you use, as long as they're not complete muppets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJpyHbcXTIs
JohnnyFishfinger
Alien Pircay

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport