London Olympics Terrorist Bombing

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

London Olympics Terrorist Bombing

Postby friendlyskies » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 pm

So, a few people have mentioned this in passing on the main BFC forum, but I think it's much more suited to the conspiracy theorists. Basically, the conspiracies surrounding all the terrorism protocols surrounding the Olympics.

Clearly, the Illuminati are in charge; the 2012 Olympic mascots are pyramids with eyes on them,
for crying out loud.

There seem to be two major conspiracy theories percolating up through the Internets, each with variations.

The first is a fairly reasonable extension of the "We're all turning into a surveillance state, maaan" paranoia about increasing government (or, rather, shadow government) surveillance and control over the population. Basically, this theory says the London Olympics are being used to test or implement an increasingly repressive, possibly militarized state, where everyone is watched, and everything is controlled. This seems rational (which is different from "true"), as the security initiatives for this Olympics have included everything from putting anti-aircraft guns on people's roofs, to having the military in the street, to blocking protesters from attending Olympic events, to banning "political T-shirts." It does seem like the gradual ramping up of post-9/11 tightening of security; enough to be noticeable but not enough to make the metaphorical frog jump out of the water.

Much has been made over past couple of weeks about holes in the Olympics security, which any conspiracy theorist worth his or her tin foil hat can easily explain away as false-flag diversions.

Anyway. The more tin-foil-hatty conspiracy theory is the one that interests me. In short, it says that there will be a massive terrorist attack at the Olympics, possibly similar to the dirty-nuke attack broadcast in the BBC miniseries Spooks: Code Nine, which apparently had a lot of Illuminati symbolism in it. Because 9/11 was "foretold" in the mass media (several teevee shows, movies, album covers, etc showed planes flying into the Twin Towers), this is interpreted as a warning for the "Illuminated" to skip the Olympics this year. That's pretty unbelievable, but when a mysterious low-level employee reported that 200,000 body bags had been delivered for the Olympics, the "London 2012 Was an Inside Job" theory began to gain a little traction.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had come across some good 2012 Olympics conspiracy stuff they might want to cut and paste here. Just a thought!
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Re: London Olympics Terrorist Bombing

Postby Woodsman » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Interesting. Haven't heard anything about this, but in
my opinion, the security is a little overkill to the point
of it maybe more damaging than helpful to the people
It is supposed to be protecting. The idea of banning political
T-shirts is absolute absurdity.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:24 pm

I'll add one more thing. I have no idea how the Brits will formulate a plan that will effectively allow for pedestrian movement around Westminster. When we were there in November, there were several times the tube was literally shoulder to shoulder packed with people. If the elevator were to break in the Covent garden tube station, it would cause an emergency since many are not fit enough to climb the stairs & there is barely enough room for people in there as it was. Add a few hundred thousand more people & the transportation will be easily overwhelmed. I'm not sure there will be any "terrorist" attacks during the Olympics, but if you don't like your fellow human, I'd suggest being somewhere else during that period.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Woodsman wrote:I'll add one more thing. I have no idea how the Brits will formulate a plan that will effectively allow for pedestrian movement around Westminster. When we were there in November, there were several times the tube was literally shoulder to shoulder packed with people. If the elevator were to break in the Covent garden tube station, it would cause an emergency since many are not fit enough to climb the stairs & there is barely enough room for people in there as it was. Add a few hundred thousand more people & the transportation will be easily overwhelmed. I'm not sure there will be any "terrorist" attacks during the Olympics, but if you don't like your fellow human, I'd suggest being somewhere else during that period.

The British have been living in small spaces for centuries, the tube does stops running infrequently but because it's Britain the crowd just soldiers on......and then goes home to read about how you rebellious Americans assert your individual manifest destiny by shooting each other in the chest as you watch movies about imaginary Heroes
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby el3so » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Woodsman wrote:banning political T-shirts is absolute absurdity.

Imagine the carbon emission if they 'd cover everything and everyone in bubble-wrap.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:04 am

Well, happily it looks like the conspiracists were wrong, but check this out:

the conspiracy echo chamber wrote:Illuminati Countdown Clock. Is it Real or Not? 9/9 2012 is the end date . Must Watch!
An investigative look into the Mysterious illuminati Countdown Clock that is drawing alot of Attention.
The Clock Counts down to sept 9 2012.
Main site: [link to www.illuminatiorder.info]
EU version: [link to academy.illuminatiorder.eu] login:user pass:user:user
2004 version: [link to web.archive.org]

If you check out the website and use the passwords supplied here, there's basically an "illuminati" clock that's counting down to September 9, [cue creepy music: duh duh DUUUUUUUHHHHH] the final day of the Paralympics. [duh DUUUUUHHHHHHH]

My best guess at that this is some kind of marketing thing for an illuminati-themed movie or other media event. It's been bouncing around the conspirasphere for a while now and getting a fair amount of deservedly skeptical attention. If it is advertising a movie, even a made-for-youtube internet event, it'll get some views thanks to this.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Woodsman » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 am

What a coincidence. That just happens to be the day I plan on unleashing my new home made GM virus. I have tested this on feral cats I captured in live traps on nearby local farms. They are meaner than a 2-headed rattlesnake when I put them in there and after I subjected the test subjects with the virus, this is the outcome:

I figured if everyone is dancing in such a fashion, world peace can actually be accomplished!

You're welcome.

P.S. limbering up soon would be a good idea.

friendlyskies wrote:Well, happily it looks like the conspiracists were wrong, but check this out:

the conspiracy echo chamber wrote:Illuminati Countdown Clock. Is it Real or Not? 9/9 2012 is the end date . Must Watch!
An investigative look into the Mysterious illuminati Countdown Clock that is drawing alot of Attention.
The Clock Counts down to sept 9 2012.
Main site: [link to http://www.illuminatiorder.info]
EU version: [link to academy.illuminatiorder.eu] login:user pass:user:user
2004 version: [link to web.archive.org]

If you check out the website and use the passwords supplied here, there's basically an "illuminati" clock that's counting down to September 9, [cue creepy music: duh duh DUUUUUUUHHHHH] the final day of the Paralympics. [duh DUUUUUHHHHHHH]

My best guess at that this is some kind of marketing thing for an illuminati-themed movie or other media event. It's been bouncing around the conspirasphere for a while now and getting a fair amount of deservedly skeptical attention. If it is advertising a movie, even a made-for-youtube internet event, it'll get some views thanks to this.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:32 pm

There isn't a group of people on the planet capable of carrying out a coherent conspiracy.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Hey, *someone* drove a plane into the World Trade Center. Jut saying.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Woodsman » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Federal Reserve meeting on Jekyll Island GA in 1910?

Monsanto's ability to get the judicial branch of the US government to enforce a "patent" on life containing one tiny fragment of DNA?

Building tenurial systems where people own the land (instead of the other way around)?

History is full of conspiracies.

Most of them are covered up by people too evil, too stupid or too indoctrinated to realize that transparency is actually a good thing for humanity.

I have faith that real change is coming soon, and ...Oh shit, a cat pushing a lawnmower (Tuscon snake bridge perhaps?)!

Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Wait a minute...that's not a cat, its a CHUPACABRA!!!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ultra Swain » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:35 pm

I thought that was a doggy Segway for a moment.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe