Football or Muggy Bonehead?

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Are you football or muggy bonehead?

Football
69%
Muggy Bonehead
31%

Total votes : 32

Re: Football or Muggy Bonehead?

Postby vagabond » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm

shivers wrote:Image

The crying afterward was even better.

Maybe the Russian team had too much vodka the night before but what a disappointment.

I only heard about it and the general infantile behavior of the Greeks second-hand. I hope they go against Germany, get beat 10 -0, and the Germans say "That's for the bailouts, bitches". Ugh.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:48 pm

We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:02 am

This thread was cool till yall started talkin bout soccer.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby vagabond » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 am

So, shivers (and possibly a lurking flipflop):

More exciting: US - Canada match or the US - Japan rematch and victory?

I'm actually going for the US - Canada match as it melted my brain and was probably one of the best I've seen all year.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 pm

I am a bit late with this, vagabond, but honestly it was a toss-up for me. The USA-Canada match was great, but the ref was so awful, that she is what I remember the most about it. Never a good sign. If a real ref (like the lady who officiated the final--she's good) were on the pitch, that would have been the match of the tournament, for sure. The final was great. Tip of the hat to all the medallists.
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:36 pm

This:

Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:10 pm

LOL
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9xuaQDkmL8[/youtube]
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Some soccer fans are sexist!? Lord, what is the world coming to!?

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2014/6/10/5793770/10-rules-for-for-not-being-a-gross-misogynist-during-the-world-cup

10 Rules for (interacting with) Women during the World Cup

1) Throw out the litmus test. Don't make me "prove my worth" as a fan by explaining to you how the offside rule works, or giving you a rundown on the history of Aston Villa. When you find out that the new guy at work is a Liverpool fan, do you really make him recite the offside rule before sitting down and discussing the merits of Luis Suárez?

2) Cameramen: your job is not to scan the crowd for large-breasted women jumping up and down. Everyone else: you do not need to hoot, holler, point at the TV or post screenshots of female football fans you find attractive. To focus on women as though they are unique in a mass of supporters only reinforces the notion that this sport belongs to one gender.

3) Don't ask me where my boyfriend is. Like you, I'm here to watch the game. I'm not here trying to impress someone, or because some columnist recycled an out-of-date list of good places to meet men.

4) Along the same lines, when I applaud a good shot or a pinpoint pass, please don't ask whether I fancy the player. Let's be honest, these are men in prime physical condition -- you probably fancy them too. But if all we were after was a glimpse of Cristiano Ronaldo's abs, we could sit at home searching Google. Asking a woman whether she finds a player attractive is just another way of belittling the apparently preposterous idea that she could have a genuine interest in the game.

5) And if I refuse to be drawn into your ridiculous questions regarding the fancibility of men on the pitch, don't assume I'm a lesbian. In fact, don't assume I'm a lesbian, period. Sexuality has nothing to do with an individual's ability to watch or analyze a soccer match.

6) Never ask me to give up my prime-viewing seat so your friend, who "actually wants to watch the game," can sit facing the TV. Wrap your head around the fact that women compose an ever-growing segment of the football-watching population, and aren't just turning up at the pub to have a girly chat while the men watch the match.

7) Put aside words like "girly," "pussy" and "bitch." Mocking a player by likening him to half the world's population isn't funny. Neither is using "feminine" as a synonym for "weak."

8) Don't tell me I know a lot about football "for a girl." There's no need for qualifiers. I either know the game, or I don't.

9) No, I'm not going to take my top off. And no, I don't find the fact that you asked charming or adorable. Women want to watch football. They don't want to become a sideshow object to be admired when there's a temporary break in play (also see Rule #2).

10) Finally, stop telling me to learn to take a joke when you've done any or all of the above. It's not a joke when I'm the object of unwanted attention, of condescending remarks, of unwarranted assumptions. The World Cup is a high a soccer fan reaches only once every four years. When women aren't able to enjoy the tournament due to routine acts of discrimination, it's no laughing matter.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby AztecDave » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:58 am

gnaruki- in regards to your #7: it'll never happen. accept it. or don't.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:35 pm

I find the list of 'rules' (demands) ridiculous. Figured I'd post it for laughs. To use nonsensical lib-speak: the article is insensitive towards soccer's deeply rooted culture.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport