They Knock

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

They Knock

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Anyone else hear them?

Three means death.

I've been hearing them now for about 2 years. This seems to be an increasing phenomenon among people...possibly as we approach galactic alignment,dimensions are increasingly overlapping. My mother has been hearing them for about 3 years.

Two other people I am close to have been hearing them as well...sometimes simultaneously.

I believe they are beings of an adjacent dimension.
Sri Lanky

Re: They Knock

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:01 pm

The knocking to some may represent a force,a language of the collective unconscious.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:50 pm

My mother has also heard telephone rings and has had visions of a red phone...the old fashioned kind. A shaman friend of mine is meditating on this and trying to find out what that means. Yes,we are weird people.

There's a shaman in Mae Sariang....don't know if Swain knows that. Anyways, I was at a going away party for a German couple who worked there for a couple of years. This particular shaman woman approached me in a certain manner and Tukta, a well known resident there, said she never approaches men like that. I couldn't get away from her. This seems to happen anywhere I go. There's a connection between people like us. Something I didn't understand for the longest time.

One other thing. On the bus ride from Bangkok to Mae Sariang I heard voices. They were monks chanting. Actually they were chanting,"Yeah,yeah,yeah". They were remote viewing monks. i'm convinced of it. You can think I'm crazy if you want but why would I put myself out there with this shit. I consider myself very lucky.

The shaman friend of mine at home calls me Care Bear (my first name is Carey). A dude who went inside Burma while in Mae Sariang called me Care Bear. Nobody else has ever called me that other than my friend back home. Swain is right...Mae Sariang is magic. Everything in the universe is connected at a profound level. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:41 pm

One night, about 5 years ago or so my beautiful shaman friend had a vision of me and a walrus circling around our planet. The next day as she told me this I was in the process of reading something. She had no clue what I was reading. One of the words in the sentence I was reading was 'walrus'.

Synchronicity is amazing...have to be very respectful and humble with this...the consequences are eternal.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:04 pm

With regards to my mother's vision and her hearing the rings of a red phone...this is what it means. We have inter-departmental red phones on our job. My mother did not know this (but now she does). My mother told me a few days ago that she always feared that my brother,who's also a firefighter,and myself would end up at the same fire and both end up getting killed. Then she would lose both her sons.

That's why.

I even think she said 2 rings. That would mean one for me and one for my brother. She always hears 2 knocks. 3 means death....but according to yet another shaman friend of mine,who's also a firefighter (and who has the power to heal other shamans). The one who knew Obama would become president 2-3 years before anyone even payed much attention to him. He says 4 knocks means something horrific may happen. He was also my Lieutenant the day I went to that call where a girl asked me how I liked their Xmas tree. That incident was manifested....EVERYTHING IS.

I once heard 5 in the distance....but usually 2 strong knocks (or sometimes soft) right by my head.

Both my Lieutenant and myself, his Captain, have almond shaped eyes that change colour. Sometimes yellowish...his more so....hmmm

More will be revealed.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Everybody is a shaman....but we're really not anything.

It's just love.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Yet....3 knocks means death.

Love and Death ---> Hail to the Eternal One Reality
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:44 am

You have to keep a close eye on the knockers. Two is good, three means you're in Chernobyl, four means you've woken up in a barn.

Happy New Year you fucking mentalist.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvpbm37OLiU[/youtube]

Bonus track - 'ave it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPUpKGI1Z4[/youtube]
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:28 pm

A couple of nights ago I heard 7.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:31 pm

No thing is truly manifest...it only appears to be so.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:03 pm

What you see is what you get.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby St John Smythe » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 pm

What bloody nonsense is going on here????
St John Smythe
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:36 pm

St John Smythe wrote:What bloody nonsense is going on here????

Hello Penta
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:56 pm

THEY KNOCK

<......x.......>

KEY LONTA

This is symbolic of a passing of the torch...from the old cosmological technologies to the new technologies.

Love and Breath
Sri Lanky

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe