FUCK. YEAH.

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Re: FUCK. YEAH.

Postby Q » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:57 pm

I like Glenn's character. I was just referring to her bitchy-bossy nature.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby el3so » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:12 am

It's Cutty! Here's hoping third time is the charm for male, can-do, Afro-American characters with very few lines.

Definitely an entertaining (half) season.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby gnaruki » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:25 am

He has already had more lines than the last two black guys combined.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby vagabond » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Good and bad news.

Show renewed for another season. Guy that retooled and made show better out:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-renewed-fourth-season-glen-mazzara-381614

Mazzara becomes the second showrunner to exit the zombie drama based on the comics by Robert Kirkman.

AMC has renewed The Walking Dead for a fourth season -- without showrunner Glen Mazzara, who has parted ways with cable's top series.

'The Walking Dead': What Really Happened to Fired Showrunner Frank Darabont
"Both parties acknowledge that there is a difference of opinion about where the show should go moving forward, and conclude that it is best to part ways. This decision is amicable and Glen will remain on for postproduction on season 3B as showrunner and executive producer," AMC said in a statement. (Filming on season three has already concluded, with the second half of episodes set to return to AMC in February.)

A replacement has yet to be announced but sources tell THR that the series may elevate a current member of the show's writing staff.

Mazzara's contributions to the zombie drama have been widely hailed by critics, with the series landing on several critics' Best of 2012 lists and being praised for its turnaround in pacing -- THR deemed the series a 2012 Rule Breaker for its willingness to take big swings including killing off major characters midseason.

Mazzara, who as a freelancer penned a season one episode, was brought in as an exec producer under Frank Darabont ahead of season two. He ultimately was tapped to replace Darabont, who helped shepherd the series to the screen and was fired after refuting budget cuts to the drama.

"My time as showrunner on The Walking Dead has been an amazing experience, but after I finish season three, it’s time to move on," Mazzara said in a statement. "I have told the stories I wanted to tell and connected with our fans on a level that I never imagined. It doesn’t get much better than that. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey."
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby LechoZX » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:23 pm

vagabond wrote:He's one of the few Asian characters on tv that gets dialogue and sleeps w/ a non-Asian.

A damn fine non-asian at that. I like how he is actually one of the fighters not just getting by on his "Asian smarts" or something.
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:23 am

He hasn't built a Gundam Super Extreme #1 Zombie fighter with RealDoll Fleshlight attachment yet?

Pfft....lame as Asian.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Woodsman » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Zombiez
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Woodsman wrote:Zombiez

Are back!

The rest of this season looks promising. I can imagine season 4 running into the ground.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

15 min download 43 min vidya

Postby el3so » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Light on action, didn't notice anyone getting raped but heck, I'll watch the rest anyway. No cannibalism either. It's all about lowering expectations I guess. Winter never did feel like zombie season.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby gnaruki » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

Well it has got to be American television acceptable. Seven more episodes to go, it might get depraved.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Re: 15 min download 43 min vidya

Postby vagabond » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:16 am

el3so wrote:Light on action, didn't notice anyone getting raped but heck, I'll watch the rest anyway. No cannibalism either. It's all about lowering expectations I guess. Winter never did feel like zombie season.

Real winter is coming March 31 when Game of Thrones returns.

Q wrote:I'm just still glad that Lori is zombie chow. Kid is set to go full on retard.

Daryl still only one worth a shit.

I think Rick is beating him to the punch.

Fucking Merle.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Show still delivers. Grim like it should be.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

less boobage though

Postby el3so » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:57 pm

vagabond wrote:Real winter is coming March 31

I am not particularly fond of monarchs, blondes or Brits but kaleesi be the sh!t yo.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby gnaruki » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:45 am

Is anyone else still following this show? I started to lose interest this season but episode six was worth the wait.

If anyone wants to catch up you may as well fast forward through the first five.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby vagabond » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:15 am

gnaruki wrote:Is anyone else still following this show? I started to lose interest this season but episode six was worth the wait.

If anyone wants to catch up you may as well fast forward through the first five.

Yeah, usually while vegging out while dinner is cooking Monday night. I didn't think it was too bad this season though there's been a few laughable moments. Things seem to be ramping it.

Beats the schizo nature of Homeland. 'Masters of Sex' is pretty good too.

el3so wrote:
vagabond wrote:Real winter is coming March 31

I am not particularly fond of monarchs, blondes or Brits but kaleesi be the sh!t yo.

That she is.

vagabond
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport