A Whole Flame Forum!?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

A Whole Flame Forum!?

Postby Osiris » Thu May 17, 2012 4:08 am

Whoo! Fuck bitches! What? I don't actually want to read page after page of Penta mourning and people telling each other to eat a bag of dicks, so I'm just going to do what I do best and post some memes here that I find relevant to the Flame Cafe.

God if felt good to get that out of my system.
The impossible I'll do immediately, the unimaginable will take some time. http://bigwilliesbooks.com/
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Re: A Whole Flame Forum!?

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:33 am

In which country would 300 million people rally around a flag with a shotgun and a bible?
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:41 pm

I had a childhood friend, of Indian descent (New Delhi), who immigrated to Canada at the age of 5. He ended up developing psoriatic arthritis at around the age of 19. He decided to become an outreach social worker for addicts ( he himself self-medicated with hard drugs to control the pain of his disease). His father wanted him to become a lawyer. Then as his disease progressed he decided to become a guinea pig for drugs so that others with the same disease could benefit. He was very very left wing. It's the quiet heroes who make a difference.
Sri Lanky

Postby Dr. V » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Osiris wrote:Whoo! Fuck bitches! .

For a while we had a Flame War Forum but one night after several G and T's and a glass or two of red wine I decided it was crap and merged it with the Rants, Opinions and (spelt wrongly) humor. You don't have to Flame here - its just Flame Wars will get moved here... eventually.
Dr. V
Academikus Seductresus

Postby Ultra Swain » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Dr. V wrote:
Osiris wrote:Whoo! Fuck bitches! .

For a while we had a Flame War Forum but one night after several G and T's and a glass or two of red wine I decided it was crap and merged it with the Rants, Opinions and (spelt wrongly) humor. You don't have to Flame here - its just Flame Wars will get moved here... eventually.

When the singularity occurs all forums will end up here.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:05 am

So,in short. It doesn't matter if you are left or right wing. It takes all kinds.

...and you guys just deprived me of a mach award.
Sri Lanky

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:28 am

Sri Lanky wrote:...and you guys just deprived me of a mach award.

Ya gotta be quick guv. mach awards ain't handed out like candy you know.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

A Whole Flame Forum

Postby russlits » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Just a question, it seems like most of you if not all of you would like doing that thing. If you do please do tell.
russlits

Return to Black Flag Cafe