It's time to get Sirius

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

It's time to get Sirius

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Sri Lanky

Re: It's time to get Sirius

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 am

They are waiting for us...not the other way around.
Sri Lanky

Postby OneLungMcClung » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Yeah Sri ... this looks "interesting" but I have to say it is pretty sad that the first of their supporters is a guy promoting a perpetual motion machine.

Remember - extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And the burden of proof is on the claimants.
Money Talks...
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:48 pm

They only show themselves to those who are ready.
Sri Lanky

Postby Woodsman » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Yet another "aliens are here" video...
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:25 am

Are they "aliens" or extradimensional beings?
Sri Lanky

Postby Woodsman » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 am

Hard to say. America has spent trillions of dollars on things they keep secret from us & I suspect lots of it has to do with this sort of thing. I expect the US & Russia will let this incredible info out of the little black box some time, but until then I've yet to meet an E.T., so anything I suggest is just pure wild speculation. I keep hoping one day I will get lucky & one of these beings will fly down so we can have a chat via telepathy.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ultra Swain » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Woodsman wrote:I keep hoping one day I will get lucky & one of these beings will fly down so we can have a chat via telepathy.

Don't forget the anal probe. I think that is a mandatory part of any close encounter.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:02 pm

I've experienced contact with something akin to an extraterrestrial or extradimensional being...on several occasions.
Sri Lanky

Postby Woodsman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:00 am

Saw this movie. Glad I didn't pay for it. It was pirated & leaked on youtube. The first link was pulled, but there was another & torrent downloads abound. I have no doubt there are other life forms beyond, but the little 6" deformed baby Peruvian isn't an alien. Genetically modified human, perhaps but more than likely an anomaly of mutations. Interesting stuff, but still no hard evidence of squat.

I've seen strange things out there & been in a few neck-hair raising places, but I expect most of what people think are UFOs are military vehicles.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:40 am

All I know is that these beings really like electricity. They use it to travel through and I suppose it's nice and warm. They are also able to pass through what we consider solid objects.

Maybe the purpose of the movie was to simply facilitate discussion about it.

.. but not necessarly to look at the bigger picture beyond our own human bullshit because there is supposed to be death and destruction in the 3D world. It has to reach that critical mass in order to ascend to higher dimensions.

...and you can only do it for yourself. No one else can do it for you.

...and as someone already mentioned. These dimensions are all happening simultaneously. It's somewhat about expansion of consciousness but it doesn't have to be about anything.
Sri Lanky

Postby Woodsman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:04 pm

I will admit I like Michael Greer & I think there are too many people out there that have seen things to
discount extra terrestrial life forms. I seriously expect to see UFOs flying around shooting lasers around before I make my own one way journey to the next dimension.

Since we're here in the tfhc, I'll even say I
Like the concept of "God" being the prime ET & revelation explaining a massive UFO fight with the US gov't being satan trying to trick everyone into believing in their power through terror & the real ETs coming to the rescue of decent humans. :)
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:12 pm

There are probably an infinite variety of beings. Some like us...and some not.

...with the ones in the higher dimensional realms being more loving and caring.
Sri Lanky

Postby OneLungMcClung » Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:There are probably an infinite variety of beings. Some like us...and some not.

...with the ones in the higher dimensional realms being more loving and caring.

I agree. It is hubris to assume we are kings and alone in this vast universe, never mind the infinite other membranes of existence that seem to be.

However, this being is very much like us.

As a matter of fact, it is one of us. Science strikes again:

http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/6564/20130501/tiny-alien-skeleton-ufo-film-provide-proof-extraterrestrial-life.htm

Sirius will be debunked as the wishful thinking of the edge. Keep looking - the truth, as always, will be stranger than fiction.
Money Talks...
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport