"You, Out Of The GENE-Pool !"

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

"You, Out Of The GENE-Pool !"

Postby Herr VOLKMAR » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:05 am

Everything feels so empty without me, doesn't it?

Weez wrote:JERUSALEM -- Rocked by a scandal involving birth-control treatments for Ethiopian Jews, Israel's health ministry issued new guidelines on the use of the injections known commercially as Depo-Provera... Depo-Provera, the brand name of a long-acting contraceptive injection, is a highly effective method of birth control but possible side effects include a decrease in bone density that puts women at increased risk for osteoporosis and fractures later on. That and other side effects are not immediately reversible, and returning to fertility can be a lengthy process. In addition, withdrawal symptoms can be acute... Depo-Provera is sometimes the preferred method of birth control chosen for institutionalized people and is recommended for individuals deemed incapable of following a daily regime.

Chemical castration is the administration of medication designed to reduce libido and sexual activity. Unlike surgical castration, where the testicles or ovaries are removed through an incision in the body, chemical castration does not actually castrate the person, nor is it a form of sterilization.

Chemical castration is generally considered reversible when treatment is discontinued, although permanent effects in body chemistry can sometimes be seen, as in the case of bone density loss increasing with length of use of Depo Provera. Chemical castration has, from time to time, been used as an instrument of public and/or judicial policy despite concerns over human rights and possible side effects.

Chemical castration involves the administration of anti-androgen drugs, such as cyproterone acetate or the birth-control drug Depo-Provera, which is given as an injection every three months, making compliance easier to track. The antipsychotic agent Benperidol is also indicated for this purpose, and can also be given by depot injection as a means of increasing compliance.

When used on men, these drugs can reduce sex drive, compulsive sexual fantasies, and capacity for sexual arousal. Life-threatening side effects are rare, but some users show increases in body fat and reduced bone density, which increase long-term risk of cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis. They may also experience other "feminizing" effects such as gynecomastia (development of larger than normal mammary glands in males), reduced body hair, and loss of muscle mass.

Although chemical castration is presented as a humane alternative to lifelong imprisonment or surgical castration, the American Civil Liberties Union opposes the coerced administration of any drug, including antiandrogen drugs for sex offenders. They argue that forced chemical castration is a "cruel and unusual punishment", and therefore should be constitutionally prohibited by the Eighth Amendment. They also stated that it interfered with the right to procreate, and could expose users to various health problems. Law professor John Stinneford has argued that chemical castration, by exerting control over the mind of sex offenders to render them incapable of sexual desire, and subjecting them to the physical changes caused by the female hormones used, is a cruel and unusual punishment.
"I've already been executed,
I'm just waiting to die."
-
William Sherrick Duncan-Binns
c/o The CLANDESTINE BOAT WORKS
Tazlina SW Subdivision
Tazlina, AK 99573
(907)320-0257
Herr VOLKMAR
BFCus Regularus

Re: "You, Out Of The GENE-Pool !"

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Geez Fansy,that is one sad Panda face.
You should see Cold's bad Santa face.
Sri Lanky

Postby Woodsman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:12 pm

You don't look cold & homeless in Alaska, so I take it you've passed that dark time. Chemical casturation is in your food. Most people have no idea & won't until their grand babies are sterile.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:56 pm

As I mentioned previously, myself and numerous other children back in the sixties, were put on Ritalin by the Canadian government. Children who exhibited so-called ADHD. Bullshit! They were targeting Indigo children. My mother took me off it fairly soon thank god and she felt bad for trusting the doctor + government.

Seems there was a lot of experimentation going on in the sixties.

Why couldn't it have been LSD?....LOL
Sri Lanky

Postby St John Smythe » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:57 am

When used on men, these drugs can reduce sex drive, compulsive sexual fantasies, and capacity for sexual arousal.

Nothing left for a chap to do after that but curl up and die.
St John Smythe
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:00 pm

You're not a man, we know who you are

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Adolf Hitler Is RIGHT About Me...

Postby Herr VOLKMAR » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Woodsman wrote:You don't look cold & homeless in Alaska, so I take it you've passed that dark time. Chemical casturation is in your food. Most people have no idea & won't until their grand babies are sterile.

FBI Special-Agent, Kendall Richardson of Wasilla, Alaska, called about some 1996 rampaige on I-95 with this fucked-up, ghetto-trash nigger-bitch (undercover cop), Meredith, who I haven't heard from in nearly three goddamned decades, that my mother, "Vera Essie Binns", reported me to Child Protected Services for fucking black kids in the Capitol Heights, MD-area back in 1995, telling me I can't be within 10-feet of children, and, if I accidentally make contact with a little nigger-bitch bastard, then I could be fined and/or sent to jail. So, now, and therefore, I'm an IMPOSTOR and, when that fuck-up bitch, Vera, finally dies, don't be callin' me to attend no goddamned, motherfuckin' funeral 'cuz I ain't a real fucking person. "I'm anti-proVera !"
-
Tazlina SW Subdivision
Tazlina, AK 99573
(907)320-0257
Herr VOLKMAR
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Woodsman wrote: Chemical casturation is in your food. Most people have no idea & won't until their grand babies are sterile.

Slow-working castration drugs. I read it here first.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

"You, Ratzennigger, Out Of The GENE-Pool !"

Postby Herr VOLKMAR » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:38 am

Why do perverted creep ROMAN CATHOLIC Priests,
Bishops, Cardinals, and Popes always seem to GET
Benefit-of-doubt while Laymen and BLACKMALE
"Perps" are usually badly beaten and assumed guilty,
Especially in PANAMA, until proven innocent by reason
Of HCV/HIV/AIDS: Why me and not Pope Ratzennigger?

nanuq wrote:The media hasn't been discussing this much.

Pope Evades Criminal Charges by Hiding in Vatican Feb. 16, 2013 Late breaking news on the real reason why Pope Benedict XVI quit the job as Pope is centered around the fact that he was going to be charged for crimes against humanity by shielding pedophile priests in the RC church. A statement given to Reuters reveals that the Church has decided to grant Joseph Ratzinger immunity against any and all charges involving his protection of known sex offenders. As a high ranking member of the Catholic Church, Ratzinger knew priests who habitually were reported as sex offenders with children and shipped them to other parishes where they continued raping children. Even after becoming a Pope as well he protected priests by denying criminal charges.

The Hiding of a Criminal Pope
In a statement to the press today, the Vatican announced that: It will give Joseph Ratzinger, formerly Pope Benedict XVI a permanent residency in the Vatican, which gives him legal immunity to any charges against him. The entire world is wondering why a Pope would consider such drastic action as quitting while still in the papacy, since historically Pope’s usually die in office. In a report the church officials indicate they are offering Ratzinger legal protection in connection with any charges that he may have protected known sexual abusers in the priesthood around the world. The Church sources indicates: “His continued presence in the Vatican is necessary, otherwise he might be defenseless”. By this statement we gather that if Ratzinger steps outside the Vatican perimeter he could be legally arrested and brought to trial for his criminal cover ups. The Roman Catholic Church is basically admitting the former Pope is guilty, they know it and further more they are giving him cover against the authorities.

LUPE FLANAGAN : "I'm sorry but my employees' kids have priority over your job security."
WSDB : "What the hell is this? A write-up? Children don't even work in this plant..."
LORI MADRID : "Unfortunately, for you, this is racial-profiling and you're not wanted here."
LUPE FLANAGAN : "William, as unfair as it appears, it is what it is. You need to quit."
WSDB : "The next time you go to CATHOLIC MASS tell your goddamned priest that, hypocrites!"
-
Tazlina SW Subdivision
Tazlina, AK 99573
(907)320-0257
Herr VOLKMAR
BFCus Regularus

No SHIT ?!

Postby Herr VOLKMAR » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:29 pm

Bent Prop Inn General Manager John Forbes and David Corbett are both BALD-FACED LIARS: It was they who INSTIGATED contact with the Anchorage Police Department (while it wasn't necessary) and continue to escalate this embarassing episode through their LIBELOUS public statements and vicious SLANDER CAMPAIGN which has already cost me an additional $310.00-dollars for fines in revenge by the Alaska State Troopers; adding further insult to injury and pouring RACIALLY INSULTING words upon these painful, racially motivated wounds of mine.

Needless to say, I am seeing the writing on the wall here in Alaska : I'm cutting my loses and running away from this terrible ambush of an awful APD sting operation because there is no satisfactory way for me to win (or to settle this complaint fairly) against such overwhelming odds as the Alaska State and US Federal Governments' criminal justice apparatus which now seems geared to the invention of some criminal case strong enough for a prison sentence against me; and initiated over a lousy $190.00-dollar refund!

Therefore, and I know when I've had enough, I will be leaving the City of Anchorage (as resident) permanently, and leaving the USA (as expatriate) shortly thereafter.

This whole, entire matter was perpetrated on behalf of the NCIS and DHS by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. As paranoid as all this might sound, it is what it is: 100% TRUE.
-
Tazlina SW Subdivision
Tazlina, AK 99573
(907)320-0257
Herr VOLKMAR
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:49 am

Herr VOLKMAR wrote: Why do perverted creep ROMAN CATHOLIC Priests,
Bishops, Cardinals, and Popes always seem to GET
Benefit-of-doubt while Laymen and BLACKMALE
"Perps" are usually badly beaten and assumed guilty (...)?

Better lobbyists.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Fansy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:55 am

did anyone else catch that headline about the double murder/child rape in alaska and immediately check to see if the perpetrator was black? i did, and he wasn't. duncan, i thought for a second you made yourself famous: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1357247

no offense intended really, but you sometimes come across as an insane rapist/killer. i can see how people may get confused and order your chemical sterilization, even if it's not warranted. and by the way it's not nice to call people 'nigger' or 'bitch'.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:34 am

Fansy wrote:did anyone else catch that headline about the double murder/child rape in alaska and immediately check to see if the perpetrator was black? i did, and he wasn't. duncan, i thought for a second you made yourself famous: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1357247

no offense intended really, but you sometimes come across as an insane rapist/killer. i can see how people may get confused and order your chemical sterilization, even if it's not warranted. and by the way it's not nice to call people 'nigger' or 'bitch'.

Shut up, bitch!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:01 am

I thought this was him. Wasn't he talking about going to Bolivia?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-22811105

Rape suspect buried alive in Bolivia

A man suspected of rape has been buried alive by villagers in the southern highlands of Bolivia.

Police had identified the 17-year-old as the possible culprit in the rape and murder of a 35-year-old woman near the municipality of Colquechaca.

The chief prosecutor says more than 200 furious local people seized Santos Ramos and buried him in the grave of his alleged victim.

He says residents blocked roads into the village to stop police arriving.

A reporter for a local radio station, who would only speak anonymously for fear of reprisals, told the media that Mr Ramos was tied up at the woman's funeral.

He said mourners threw him into the open grave alongside the woman's coffin and filled the grave with earth.

Colquechaca is a town of about 5,000 inhabitants some 207 miles ( 333 km) south-east of the Bolivian capital, La Paz.

Correspondents say lynchings sometimes happen in isolated, poorer parts of Bolivia, where police and other authorities are scarce.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe