Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Something Weird: Extraterrestrial DNA Percentages

Postby friendlyskies » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:06 pm

EARTH'S LARGEST ALIEN ARCHIVE
ARCTURIANS, REPTILIAN ALIENS, GREY ALIENS, PLEIADIAN ALIENS AND ANCIENT ALIENS

ARCTURIAN ALIENS
ALIENS FROM THE BOOTES CONSTELLATION
Arcturians are the benevolent beings from the Bootes Constellation that have kept planet Earth safe
from the evil agendas of both the Grey Alien and the Reptilian Alien. Arcturian Aliens possess
universal knowledge about the greater meanings of spiritual and mental health and allow humans to
tap into their teachings through Arcturian Alien Channeling's. Arcturians teach about love, peace, and
spirit; however, Arcturians also possess the might of war! Through the use of the Arcturian Starship
Athena, Arcturians are able to protect Earth with a unbelievable force. Many who follow the
teachings of the Arcturians are beginning the revolution of the conscious age that will one day lead
humans to the powerful and mystical forces the Arcturians practice today.

REPTILIAN ALIENS
ALIENS FROM THE DRACO CONSTELLATION
Reptilian Aliens are said to originate from the Draco Constellation and are alien beings that consume
negative energies throughout the Universe. Because Reptilian Aliens need the digestion of negative
energies to survive, they created the slave race of Grey Alien. Today, Reptilians and their agenda
have become a pop-culture phenomenon because of the efforts of Mr. David Icke and his continuous
teaching of the true nature, agenda, and influence of the Reptilians. Some theories purpose that
Reptilians also evolved here on Earth; however, the Draco Reptilian Aliens made it a point to ensure
Earth-evolved Reptilian Aliens did not have the opportunity to evolve into an advance race of
Earth-evolved Reptilian Aliens.

GREY ALIENS
ALIENS FROM THE ZETA RETICULI CONSTELLATION
Grey Aliens are cloned alien beings created by Reptilian Alien as a slave race. Since their revolt against
the oppressive regime of the Reptilian Aliens the Grey Aliens have wondered into the far reached of the
milky-way Galaxy and the Universe. Grey Alien are responsible for many close encounters experienced
by modern day people and have become a pop-culture phenomenon since the reports of Roswell, New
Mexico and Area 51 that is said to house dead remains of Grey Aliens. Today, it known that Grey Aliens
have made secret agreements with Earthly governments. These agreements allow the Grey Aliens to
experiment with human test subjects to find a solution to their most dire problem, the extinction of the
Grey Alien race.

PLEIADIAN ALIENS
ALIENS FROM ERRA
Pleiadians are said to resemble humans in form; however, they are highly advanced spiritual beings.
Pleiadians are believed to exist in a different space-time dimension because of their ability to harness
the powers of the higher spiritual planes. The Pleiadians are extra-terrestrials whom originate from the
planet Erra which orbits the star 10-Tauri (also known as Taygeta). Pleiadians are said to be refugees
from the Lyran Wars. Brought into light by the controversial alien contactee and prophet Billy Meier,
Pleiadians, known as Plejaren by Billy Meier, continue to capture our thoughts and imaginations into
the infinite reaches of our Universe and what it may hold.

ABOUT THE ALIENS
http://www.arcturi.com
From the battles of Galactic Federation to the omni presence of the Arcturians subconscious force, Earth is now facing the
emergence of rival alien races and their alien agendas that will dictate the path that humans will take on our long journey through
the cosmos. The age old battle between good and evil has now been defined through the various revelations of individuals who
choose to share with us their experiences. Through knowledge and understanding Arcturians have been able to master the forces
which lift our spirits from the physical chains of death and pain and carry us to the celestial plains of ever lasting peace and joy.
Never before have the Arcturian Aliens witnessed such an aggressive force of Reptilians and Grey Alien invade the social,
governmental and economic structures of our planet for the gain of their selfish and demonic race. Today, Grey Aliens continue to
influence the very nature of the men that control our planet and continue to defy the order of the Galactic Federation that has
been marked as the safe keeper of all planets.

Arcturians today continue to control the unstable galaxy and protect earth from a complete invasion by the Grey Alien and the
Reptilians. Marked with a sense of urgency, Grey Aliens push to try and savour what is left of their race by striking deals with our
Earthly governments, but as the sands of time continue to work in the favor of the Reptilians and Grey Alien Agendas, the
Arcturians begin to carefully observe and watch the very moves of these evil and elusive aliens called the Greys and Reptilians.
Sending their most precious attack vessel, Athena quietly stalks the outer limits of our solar system awaiting the unwanted Reptilians
and Grey Aliens that seek to corrupt the minds and souls of humanity and binding them into the realms of hell itself.

The fight began many years ago, and today we begin to join the ranks of those who want to know more about the beings from
the skies, aliens, extra-terrestrials! We know we are not alone, and the evidence continues to point us in the direction of life in the
cosmos! From the races of Arcturians, Greys and Reptilians, we now take a look at the world around us and the truth behind the
black curtain of the Earthly governments that continue to hold the truth. We search for the promise of kindred spirits and the
benevolent beings that can show us the way to the golden gates of the heavens!
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:03 pm

At Density-5 (dimensions13,14,15) communication with Arcturians can occur.
They are the ones doing the knocking. It's one way for them to communicate.
I have also heard how they sound when they speak externally.
They sound harmonic.
As I was approaching northwest Thailand in that bus it was actually Arcturians that I heard...not remote viewing monks.
...because I have had so many past lives there and was in the mode.
I have also heard them at home.
I have seen one Arcturian in their light-being form...in a hotel room in Bangkok (Yeah,I know what you're thinking,nowonmai).
I have also encountered at least one Arcturian in human form.

I have seen 4 Pleiadians in their light-being form. I was briefly in Density-9 when this occured...which happened often when I was with Jennifer/Quick Stick because we would bring each other's frequency levels sky high.
Apparently Pleiadians are trying to communicate with me but I can't receive their signals...as of yet.

One of the last things Jennifer/Quick Stick said to me before she died was,"You're not listening".

She was predominantly in Density-19...as a human!
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Approx. 95% of present day humans are in Density-1 (D-1)

3.1% of humans are in D-2

0.31% of humans are in D-3

0.17% of humans are in D-4

0.019% of humans are in D-5

0.002% of humans are in D-6 or higher

The higher the density...the less dense reality is.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Methinks Dangerwolf has spoken with Arcturians while they were in their human form.
True?
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Quick Stick to Dangerwolf: "Very true".
Sri Lanky

Postby westCoaster2 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Hello Sri Lanki.,

Have you an ease to pick up the % of keylonta on someone?

How strong is our thought pattern related to defining our reality?

Curious westCoaster2
westCoaster2
mach

Postby Yeahsure » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:02 pm

Hmmmm.

Sri: can your Arcturian friends scope out the BEST candidate for POTUS in '16?

FWIW: I doubt my DNA would raise any eyebrows.
Good night and good luck - Edward R. Murrow
Yeahsure
BFCus Regularus

Something Weird Extraterrestrial DNA Percentages

Postby russlits » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:44 pm

because i liked this topic and it helped me while i was down

Stay miracle-minded. Something good is gonna happen to you.
russlits

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe