am i crazy like some of the crazies here

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Postby el3so » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Fansy wrote:another example of a noob mod misstep in the tfhc: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53954
I forgot all about him but it's nice to see Coldharvest call her on that weak sh!t, a solid mod and good people but you knew that.

The stuff I owed you from A'dam, I decided to convert it to liquids and send it to him. Mucho thank you to to Sri again.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: am i crazy like some of the crazies here

Postby svizzerams » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Good grief Fansy! I edited MY post because I didn't like the wording, nothing more sinister or conspiratorial than that. Breathe. Keep calm and carry on.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby Fansy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:58 pm

svizzerams wrote:Good grief Fansy! I edited MY post because I didn't like the wording, nothing more sinister or conspiratorial than that. Breathe. Keep calm and carry on.

just more along the lines of "so hai i'm a mod, i get to come in and own the place, even though i don't know the rules, don't spend time learning the rules, and don't care about anything you all value. what can i fuck with first?" typical non-tfhc baby-boomer mod.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby svizzerams » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Yep, I'm power tripping now - just wait 'til you see the havoc I unleash in the History forum. Bwahahahahahahahahaa.............. ;-)

svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby Fansy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:21 pm

svizzerams wrote:Yep, I'm power tripping now - just wait 'til you see the havoc I unleash in the History forum. Bwahahahahahahahahaa.............. ;-)

if you fuck with the history forum you will not only become my favorite moderator but also my favorite human being. that is if you do stuff besides regularly deleting my posts there, which kurt already handles with punctuality and aplomb.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby ktrout » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:11 pm

svizzerams wrote:
Fansy wrote:i thought there were no edits in the tfhc.

Really? I see an edit button, but maybe it's because I am a mod.

You will see an edit button for a few minutes after you post. If you then go away and come back the edit button will be gone.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby ktrout » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Fansy wrote:um let me see...

ktrout ....-- 00% activated...of SHITBIRD descent. (youngest and most IMMATURE by 1 million lifetimes) -- ZERO MENTIONS in BFC DISSERTATION. ZERO.

your opinion around here means about DICK

Be sure to give the Scientologists everything you own, dumbass.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:29 pm

fansy is rocking and rolling on this thread. Watching svizzerams and Vlindsay try to be mods is like watching special school kids play with stickle bricks. It is incredible, and funny, that some academic worms into the place, does or does not fuck persons unknown in the community,is blatantly a partisan player in some weird board meltdown and is made a mod. Svizzerams can be relied upon to make the wrong call every time. Top quality management.

The only weakness of fansy's storm of steel on this thread is this piece of revisionist history below which ties me in to the Jaeger/Pen-ta/Kurt/Vlindsay 'did they or did they not fuck train'. I had had Pen-ta on ignore for ages by that time and was not even peripherally connected with all that weirdness. Penta was 'dead to me' when she openly cheered on Iranian backed Iraqis who were then killing soldiers of her own country and that happened long before the Night of too much Red Wine. Nor was I involved in the various 'bullygates' with Pen-ta, other than to point out that anyone who said Pen-ta et al was being bullied was a cunt.

Fansy wrote:another example of a noob mod misstep in the tfhc: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53954

the story goes:

vlindsay, fresh on the heels of becoming Dr. V and at the time entangled in a love/hate triangle/feud with jaegar/Mount Fujimori/kurt/doctorate/nowonmai
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:30 pm

and no Ktrout, there is no edit function on this part of the board or I would have edited out the rogue Penta which crept into my post above and replaced it with Pen-ta.

jackass.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby svizzerams » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:14 pm

nowonmai wrote:and no Ktrout, there is no edit function on this part of the board or I would have edited out the rogue Mount Fujimori which crept into my post above and replaced it with Pen-ta.

jackass.

If you like, I could edit that for you.....

svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:25 am

Nobody likes a post Nazi.

Just sayin.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Re:

Postby Dr. V » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:42 am

Fansy wrote:or instead did i really just make a thread right before this thread in the tfhc that got deleted by an overzealous, drunk, or at least fat-fingered mod?

The logs show that the last time anything of Fansy's was either deleted or moderated was RYP back on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:23 so whatever you think is happening isn't so fuck off and take the meds.

nowonmai wrote:and no Ktrout, there is no edit function on this part of the board or I would have edited out .

The edit feature was removed in 2008, you should be used to it by now - if not fuck off and get used to it.

el3so wrote:
Fansy wrote:another example of a noob mod misstep in the tfhc: http://cafe.comebackalive.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53954
I forgot all about him but it's nice to see Coldharvest call her on that weak sh!t, a solid mod and good people but you knew that.

Harking back to a decision from Aug 2011 - fuck off and get out more.

nowonmai wrote: I had had Pen-ta on ignore for ages by that time and was not even peripherally connected with all that weirdness.

Bollocks.

nowonmai wrote:fansy is rocking and rolling on this thread. Watching svizzerams and Vlindsay try to be mods is like watching special school kids play with stickle bricks.

Try not to confuse the two of us - I realise its hard because we are both women and both blond but unlike Sviz who has been pretty busy as a Moderator the last posted I edited was back on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:25 am (the medicine book that JITW wanted taken down) and the last non spam post I deleted was a double post back on Sat Dec 29, 2012. I don't support much of the editing or deleting that Sviz does or most of the crap that she writes on the forum but RYP made her a moderator so if you don't like if fuck off.
Dr. V
Academikus Seductresus

Re: Re:

Postby svizzerams » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Dr. V wrote:
Fansy wrote:or instead did i really just make a thread right before this thread in the tfhc that got deleted by an overzealous, drunk, or at least fat-fingered mod?

The logs show that the last time anything of Fansy's was either deleted or moderated was RYP back on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:23 so whatever you think is happening isn't so fuck off and take the meds.

nowonmai wrote:and no Ktrout, there is no edit function on this part of the board or I would have edited out .

The edit feature was removed in 2008, you should be used to it by now - if not fuck off and get used to it.

el3so wrote:

nowonmai wrote: I had had Pen-ta on ignore for ages by that time and was not even peripherally connected with all that weirdness.

Bollocks.

nowonmai wrote:fansy is rocking and rolling on this thread. Watching svizzerams and Vlindsay try to be mods is like watching special school kids play with stickle bricks.

Try not to confuse the two of us - I realise its hard because we are both women and both blond but unlike Sviz who has been pretty busy as a Moderator the last posted I edited was back on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:25 am (the medicine book that JITW wanted taken down) and the last non spam post I deleted was a double post back on Sat Dec 29, 2012. I don't support much of the editing or deleting that Sviz does or most of the crap that she writes on the forum but RYP made her a moderator so if you don't like if fuck off.

First - whoa. Where did this come from? This is inaccurate, needlessly provocative and certainly hyperbole on Dr V's part.

Facts.

Since Dr. V is privy to moderator logs she would note the following:
a. I deleted one (1) post that referenced a former poster's full name. This event was publicly acknowledged and the poster was informed officially, up-front, with the reason politely explained - transparency was maintained. (Please note that another mod deleted 3 posts that indicated her work place, which is appropriate)
b. Yes, I remove a lot of spam, approve or disapprove new member posts - that is what mods do.
c. I edit MY posts only - I suspect most members edit their posts if they don't like something - misspelled words, stylistic gaffes, bad grammar, missing words. I'll edit a post because I don't like how it looks on the page. I edited a single post of mine in TFHC - big fucking deal. I wasn't aware that the TFHC wasn't editable in general, mea culpa - so shoot me.
d. I have removed 2 double posts - 1 was my own and the other was not.
e. I have not edited, deleted or otherwise messed with any other posts on this board that are written and posted by other members.
f. And to rickshaw92, my comment to nowonmai was intended as a joke. Next time I'll post soiled panties in response to his posts.
g. I am devastated that my posts are not up to Dr. V's exacting standards.
h. Apparently Dr. V has a problem with me being a mod. This is the first she has informed me of it.
i. If Dr. V has a problem with my being a moderator, or the quality of my moderating (and she can review the logs to know exactly what I have or have not done) - she can take if off the board to discuss it with me privately and not take pot shots at me in public and insinuate wrong-doing. Keep it classy.

svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby nowonmai » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Dr. V wrote:

You're talking to the wrong person. I am used to it. It's ktrout who decided to whale in to fansy with the wrong information and I merely corrected him.

Dr. V wrote:

Bollocks.

Which bit is bollocks, the fact that I had her on ignore or the fact that I was not even peripherally connected to the episode where Jaeger and you fell out with P-enta after too many glasses of red wine in the period when you were going to marry him?

I'm looking forward to this, let's hear how I am connected to all that in any way given that a. I had P-enta on ignore and b. have never met or interacted with any of you. And how did all that work out? P-enta is banned and so is Jaeger. I guess you guys didn't get married then. What other tales lie dormant from that period, I wonder....

Dr. V wrote:

Try not to confuse the two of us - I realise its hard because we are both women and both blond.

I have no idea whether you are women or blond, I don't believe a thing I read on the internet. For some reason in my mind's eye I had you down as a ginger anyway, so I have had to correct that image.

Can I read your thesis now? If I were in the 'secret service' (they protect the President by the way) I'd probably be pretty pissed off that my cover is being blown by an academic who has infiltrated a forum for the purposes of furthering her career. Luckily for me about the only thing you got right in the description of me is that I've never met any of you lot. Which in hindsight seems a good call.

Anyway,you have just shown the main problem with infiltration: going native.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Re: Re:

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Dr. V wrote:

el3so wrote:

Bollocks.

Damn, bitch be trippin.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe