Lets talk about Mach!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Lets talk about Mach!

Postby Lethal Dose » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:22 am

Okay, since every time I try to talk about something else, it turns into a conversation about this Mach character, let's just start there and see where it goes. Let's just assume, for the sake of discussion, that I honestly am not Mach, nor even know who the fuck the guy is. If he irritated you guys to the point of banning him, I want to know how. What kinds of shit did he spew about? What was the final straw? I'm now fascinated by this topic. Did he have any friends or allies at all on this site or was he universally hated? Did he have any redeeming qualities?

If I am going to continue to be a convincing Mach, I need more background.

- LD
Why? Cuz I said so, that's why!
Lethal Dose

Re: Lets talk about Mach!

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:33 am

Nice try mach.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:43 am

Just wondering mach but how many of your posts have been deleted in the short time that you have been back? Your original post on this forum seems to be gone. Why? What happened? Do tell.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby coldharvest » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:17 am

one more post and you could have got a mach award
.......but rickshaw92 is denied by coldharvest who stands like a wall between the pipes
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Lethal Dose » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:04 am

rickshaw92 wrote:Just wondering mach but how many of your posts have been deleted in the short time that you have been back? Your original post on this forum seems to be gone. Why? What happened? Do tell.

Well first some retard with privs vandalized that work of art, then I guess that wasn't enough so it was deleted. I hadn't even noticed. Since it was vandalized though I figured I'd keep backups of my rants and other masterpieces for reposting. If you want me gone Clonus, just press the button and you can go back to talking to yourself.

- LD
Lethal Dose

Postby Lethal Dose » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:40 am

Last edited by Lethal Dose on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lethal Dose

Postby Lethal Dose » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:01 am

Oh wait, update... I've found some Mach postings. I guess I messed up the first time I looked.

I gave up trying to 'please' everbody the moment I realized

by mach1 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:50 pm
I know I'm not answering your question Kurt but I feel it's important to wobble along the path of lunacy, lol.

I kinda think collisions of electrons in cyberspace are kinda cool. Without them, Internet is just a glass of carbonated beverage sitting on a countertop all day long; flat with no fizzle.

I once had sex with several mammals over a three day period, at no time did any of us wear condoms.

I have made a few mistakes...so what?

There'll be a whole generation next in line who will come of age on-line.

I'd like them to see nuder pictures of me molesting a cartoon squirrel or perhaps sticking a banana in my ass.

And Kurt Ill stop raving (rant over) about Ms Beautiful
the second you do.
Ms Beautiful being the name I've given to my sphincter.

This is the guy you think is me???!?!??!?!??! Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?!?! If that's what you think, you really ARE a fucking retard. But if the comparison was just meant to offend me, well, as hard as I am to offend, it fucking worked. This pathetic fucknut couldn't be more than 16 and clearly has the IQ of a fucking gnat. OMFG, you guys are off your fucking nut if you think that's me, or anything remotely like me. Lay off the cheap drugs!

- Lethal Dose
Lethal Dose

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:31 am

mach award!
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Lethal Dose » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:21 am

This post was made by rickshaw92 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Gee, I wonder what that could have said. Pfft. Get a fucking life, or failing that dipshit, get a clue.

- LD
Lethal Dose

Postby coldharvest » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:26 am

Lethal Dose wrote:
This post was made by rickshaw92 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Gee, I wonder what that could have said. Pfft. Get a fucking life, or failing that dipshit, get a clue.

- LD

says the guy instantly rejected by the board but who keeps on posting drivel anyway
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby ROB » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:42 am

coldharvest wrote:says the guy instantly rejected by the board but who keeps on posting drivel anyway

ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:52 pm

This is the funniest thread in weeks.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lethal Dose » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:59 am

My postings in this forum have been perfectly in line with the forum title. It seems however that some folks can't distinguish articulate, artfully constructed posts from those of a socially inept, self-loathing, and practically brain-dead teenager who was banned several years ago. And what's more baffling is that, even as certain as the head cheese claims to be that I am this other person, he doesn't enforce the ban. Apparently the types of material that this Mach character flooded the board with was missed when absent. If I had absolutely no self-respect, I might accept the mislabeling, but I just can't bring myself to stoop to that level just to appease your bizarre obsession with this moron. It seems you folks are only interested in absolutely mindless drivel, as opposed to well conceived, mentally engaging, magnificently dark, and wonderfully over-the-top creative writing. Well it would be hard to tell since you're too mentally deficient to distinguish the difference.

I don't really understand why you folks are so captivated with this kid. What's the attraction? I mean really? I've read some of his posts and had he posted while I was here I would have ripped him to shreds. Putting aside for a moment the fact that you folks can't tell a brilliant, 40-something egomaniac with sociopathic tendencies from a stupid little kid with self-esteem issues, the fact that you think I am him and that I am still here tells me that you can't get enough of the kind of garbage he posted. It's mind boggling. I guess my writing style is just too sophisticated for you guys to grasp. You prefer juvenile blathering. Well that's not really my style, nor will it be. But if you take out the screening questions from the registration process and start marketing the site to a tween demographic, I'm sure you'll get a true Mach-alike eventually who will spam the site the way you love so much.

- Lethal Dose
Lethal Dose

Return to Black Flag Cafe