Mystery of Missing Airliner

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Mystery of Missing Airliner

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:26 pm

Awareness states that something other than what has been spoken for has occured.

Awareness states that this aircraft was removed by means of which cannot be understood in the traditional ways of physical law.

This Awareness will state at this "time" that it was indeed extraterrestrial technologies that were used to remove the aircraft.

Awareness states that this is a warning event.

...that this aircraft flew threw a rift in physical space known as the time/space continuum.

Awareness states that this aircraft flew through this rift and was transported into another dimension.

...that this aircraft could be re-materialized into the third dimensional space from which it exited if it is the intent of those who have caused this event to occur.

Red herrings,denials...stay open to your inner voice that is.....niggling.

Yes,niggling.

It is not the purpose of this Awareness at this time to predict outcomes.

Awareness at this time feels complete upon this issue and upon this matter, and with this matter.

Thank you, Awareness. The Law of Gratitude is invoked.
Sri Lanky

Re: Mystery of Missing Airliner

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Awareness states that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Awareness states that sometimes Awareness just likes to use certain words.
Sri Lanky

Postby Yeahsure » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:05 am

Is Awareness linked to your Arcturian friends?
Good night and good luck - Edward R. Murrow
Yeahsure
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Prime Creator states that a secret military weapon (electromagnetic beam technology) was used to cripple the plane's hydraulic system. Extradimensional beings (out of respect I cannot say which kind) saw the danger to the passengers and intervened. They opened a portal to a higher dimension and whisked the passengers to safety. They are safe. They were given the opportunity to ascend or to return to Earth as mentors after Disclosure.

The plane will be found in the Indian Ocean but no bodies will be found...because none were on the plane when it was allowed to crash.
Sri Lanky

Postby friendlyskies » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:24 pm

My $5 is still on state-sponsored terrorism, but, yes, aliens seem more likely than the official explanation. I made the mistake of watching CNN (auto repair place, not my fault) today and they were blathering about how the black box fell into some Mariana Trench-type of underwater canyon and that's why no one never going to find it. Like, WTF, you don't know where the plane is, you don't know where the black box is, but you know it's at the bottom of some trench waiting for James Cameron to get a hard-on to make "MS370: Fatal Flight" and take his little submarine down there to find it?

Whatever.

But what would the aliens want with that plane, anyway?

OT, but I watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind for the first time in probably 30 years. It still fucking rocks. Actually, I think it's better now, just because scifi movies are kind of in a rut and it's sooooo different from the Oblivion/Looper/Island sort of "hidden dystopia" thing, which is obviously relevant social commentary but perhaps overdone.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:40 pm

There are no such things as aliens besides the humans and other lifeforms that alienate themselves from the ONE...from ALL THAT IS. There are extraterrestrials, however, but they are actually extradimensionals...which is closer to the truth. Earth is now a vast Arcturian place. They are here to assist with ascension. The lower fourth dimensional beings, which use human fear to maintain "power over", are on their way out.

I cannot speak anymore about this and this is my last post on the Flag.

Take care everybody.
Sri Lanky

Postby SRR » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Terribly sorry to see that you will not participate in the arcturian metaphysical Illuminatic escapade that is indeed the BFC any longer, Señor Sri.

Of course, we shouldst take such a thing with a grain of salt as such a thing has been said numerous times before and is usually proven logically un-true. Such as it is, such as it was. Such as it inevitably will be.

So I'm here in Bermuda. (No shit. Ask Kurt for the IP. There you go, and fuck you.) And I think about the triangle just south of here and what the fuck it means for anything, anyone, anywhere.

So you say that aliens could not have done this. Quite likely they would not, given the high profile of the situation. But where the damn thing landed, that's a good question.

Hyper-abducted by a large starship is indeed a possibility. But why would they care? It's just a bunch of Chinks with their duty-free bags heading back to stinky Beijing, I can't fathom why that would matter to a bunch of Goo-Heads from Interstellar space. Of course, I don't understand why thirteen year-old girls imitate Mily Cyrus with such passion so I can't really say that I would understand motivation one way or another. Such as it is.

I still think pilot suicide is the most compelling of explanations. A slow landing, a soft touch to the southern Indian Ocean, the whole damned massive jumbo jet just sets down onto the water and slowly sinks. Holy shit. What does that -mean-? Well, nothing really. Then the whole plane sinks, and no one ever finds it again. Passengers suffocated hours ago, pilots content in knowing that their deaths would never really be discovered. It really could have happened that way.

Of course, I'd like to think that an alien species of homosexual origin remotely piloted the aircraft out into the stratosphere and eventually they reached the outerverse, and were adbucted for unknown purposes in the intergalactic multiverse. Indeed what could have occurred may mean that such a thing was done just for fun, Because We Can, and not for a purely scientific purpose. Which really sucks because it implies that the randomness of life is everpresent and those amongst us have no true purpose or honesty in their intentions.

Such as it is. Maybe we'll never know. The Bermuda Triangle beckons, how'mever, and it may have a thing or two to say about the deal. I'll rent some scuba equipment and go find out.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe