Paris Predictions

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Paris Predictions

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:17 am

Jimmy Buffet played a concert in Paris? Wow.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby ROB » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:26 am

AztecDave wrote:yeah, you're right. those abortion clinic attacks happen so often and do usually kill 150 plus folks who have nothing to do with your grievance. oh wait...
i guess ignorance is a blessing. to some.

ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby AztecDave » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:33 am

ROB wrote:
AztecDave wrote:yeah, you're right. those abortion clinic attacks happen so often and do usually kill 150 plus folks who have nothing to do with your grievance. oh wait...

you take a great selfie. was that taken on the couch in your mom's basement?
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:47 am

That's a good'n, Cleatus.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:19 pm

Kurt wrote:Of course no one knows the exact details but one thing is for sure. Very shortly, and perhaps now, there will be people who will say what happened did not actually happen.

So, what will those conspiracy theories be?

I predict it will be blamed on someone, like big oil, Saudis or the Kochs claiming it was done to disrupt the climate change conference.

Arabs will blame the French themselves as a false flag operation for an excuse to not take refugees....and Israel of course.

Right now slightly mentally-off French people who live someplace other than Paris are getting their thoughts together and in a few months will start protesting whatever sites demanding the government tell the "truth".

Annnnd here we go.....plot by White honkeys against idiotlivesmatter.

I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:21 pm

ROB wrote:
AztecDave wrote:am now waiting for all the "good" muslims to mount a massive demonstration against these paris attacks.*
since paris is crawling with them, it shouldn't be too difficult.
btw, was in paris 2 months ago for a jimmy buffet concert at la cigale.

*not holding my breath.

It'll be just like the huge Christian demonstrations after an abortion clinic attack.

Oh, hang on.

That does happen but they are few and far between. relativists would be much happier if fundamentalist christians would be more bloodthirsty but they are not. The are lame and annoying to be around but you are very safe about them, even if you blashpheme (which I have done).

If there is a pro-abortion clinic bombing demonstration it is usually done by Westboro Baptist Church and they are equal opportunity haters. They will demonstrate in favor of these attacks as well.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Q » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:25 am

AztecDave wrote:
ROB wrote:
AztecDave wrote:am now waiting for all the "good" muslims to mount a massive demonstration against these paris attacks.*
since paris is crawling with them, it shouldn't be too difficult.
btw, was in paris 2 months ago for a jimmy buffet concert at la cigale.

*not holding my breath.

It'll be just like the huge Christian demonstrations after an abortion clinic attack.

Oh, hang on.

yeah, you're right. those abortion clinic attacks happen so often and do usually kill 150 plus folks who have nothing to do with your grievance. oh wait...

Dude...the whole abortion bombing defense is old hat here on BFC. Easily defeated by logic, and you know, not being a little bitch, but it's become a waste of time.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:46 am

Q wrote:
AztecDave wrote:Dude...the whole abortion bombing defense is old hat here on BFC. Easily defeated by logic, and you know, not being a little bitch, but it's become a waste of time.

Now you can pretend to be as halfwitted as old Aztec here, but you know, you have a fancy college degree now. You don't get to be a derpy cunt anymore without being called on it. You wanna play in the big boy pit, you're gonna have to do better than the rhetorical equivalent of "is not."
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:44 am

ROB wrote:
Q wrote:
AztecDave wrote:Dude...the whole abortion bombing defense is old hat here on BFC. Easily defeated by logic, and you know, not being a little bitch, but it's become a waste of time.

Now you can pretend to be as halfwitted as old Aztec here, but you know, you have a fancy college degree now. You don't get to be a derpy cunt anymore without being called on it. You wanna play in the big boy pit, you're gonna have to do better than the rhetorical equivalent of "is not."

Derpy cunt? That's your job here.

And again.....you're a waste of time. An ideologue.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:05 am

lol - would love to hear what you think my ideology is. That would be quite amusing.

Anyway, I'm thinking you need a bit of a make over.

1) Q enters thread
2) Q declares he's not arguing, but if he did, he would argue XYZ and would win with 100% certainty
3) Q abuses everyone who disagree with him and (optional) makes reference to degree
4) Q leaves thread

Now don't get me wrong, there's a certain efficiency to that.

It's just that I think you need some new material.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:58 am

ROB wrote:lol - would love to hear what you think my ideology is. That would be quite amusing.

1) Q enters thread
2) Q declares he's not arguing, but if he did, he would argue XYZ and would win with 100% certainty
3) Q abuses everyone who disagree with him and (optional) makes reference to degree
4) Q leaves thread

Lol. Good....let the butthurt flow through you.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby AztecDave » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:21 am

ROB wrote:lol - would love to hear what you think my ideology is. That would be quite amusing.

1) Q enters thread
4) Q leaves thread

you left out Q's last task:
5) Q goes to work on the late shift at Dunkin Donuts. Reads comic books while on break.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:29 am

Q wrote:Lol. Good....let the butthurt flow through you.

Must have been a liberal arts degree. You read too much into things.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:31 am

AztecDave wrote:you left out Q's last task:
5) Q goes to work on the late shift at Dunkin Donuts. Reads comic books while on break.

He'll fit in fine around here then.

ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:53 am

Q wrote:
Kurt wrote:Of course no one knows the exact details but one thing is for sure. Very shortly, and perhaps now, there will be people who will say what happened did not actually happen.

So, what will those conspiracy theories be?

I predict it will be blamed on someone, like big oil, Saudis or the Kochs claiming it was done to disrupt the climate change conference.

Arabs will blame the French themselves as a false flag operation for an excuse to not take refugees....and Israel of course.

Right now slightly mentally-off French people who live someplace other than Paris are getting their thoughts together and in a few months will start protesting whatever sites demanding the government tell the "truth".

Annnnd here we go.....plot by White honkeys against idiotlivesmatter.

When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe