nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby ROB » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:12 am

From the perspective of warfare >> Germany just set the stage for a very nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe.

In only one year, Germany imported ~700,000 young men with recent combat experience in a bloody civil war. Socially conservative (re: women, homosexuality,etc.). In a large enough group to resist cultural integration. A group so large, it represents ~10% of the youth in the country.

http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/glo ... -time.html
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby Kurt » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Yah, that was pretty dumb of them. One thing we do not realize is that the Arab countries actually know who to keep out and who to kick out. They got crap armies for the most part but a pretty good internal intelligence apparatus.

One thing that can never be defeated is demographics. The rich countries enjoy their birth control and use it to maintain wealth while the poor people of the world have social ties rather than wealth and and can fuck their way to victory.

Small amounts of immigrants that can be handled with things Germany does well; beer, promiscuity, secularism and job training are no problem. Large amounts demanding everything but their own conformity and who probably think the West is "in need of change" are not going to be controlled.

The best thing to do is for other countries to block all refugees from this area, for one that will stop them from coming. If there is a chance you can get in, you take it, if not, you do not take the chance. That will keep money in the economies that cannot afford a currency drain as well.

Also the rich countries should welcome German immigrants who want to flee their now rape-y homeland.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:18 pm

It's funny how people outside Germany imagine that Germany is on fire. Everything is still functioning normally here. The buses still run on time. You can still buy beer and curry-wurst. FC Freiburg is still crap. You can actually go to Cologne without being raped.

Rob, it didn't take much for you to jump on the "I told you multiculturalism would kill you" bandwagon. This is you not long ago:

ROB wrote:There will be minor incidents for the next generation or two.

Then liberalism will win as an ideology versus the backwards shit that the immigrants bring with them.

As it always does.

Footnotes: Greeks in Australia, Indians in UK, Italians in US.

An insurgency? Really? Your mum keeps the tin foil in the bottom drawer.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Liberalism wins in increments when it is the dominant culture. That is what I got out of it. I am certain Germany will function, but there is gonna be more illiberal actions against its own citizens for more years to come than if they had not taken the refugees or taken less of them,
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Don't read too much into it Snaark. It came across my feed and I thought it was worth a quick copy and paste. I do actually try to read things that don't conform to my world view too :). And to be fair Global Guerillas is generally quite pragmatic.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:36 pm

snaark wrote:It's funny how people outside Germany imagine that Germany is on fire. Everything is still functioning normally here. The buses still run on time. You can still buy beer and curry-wurst. FC Freiburg is still crap. You can actually go to Cologne without being raped.

So there is no problem then? All those women just made shit up? They're all racist?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:51 pm

In the good old days we would have had 20 pages on this thread by now. Shame where this place has gone.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby ROB » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:15 am

rickshaw92 wrote:In the good old days we would have had 20 pages on this thread by now. Shame where this place has gone.

And to be honest, I try to post stuff that will stir up debate for that exact reason. :)
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:22 am

ROB wrote:
rickshaw92 wrote:In the good old days we would have had 20 pages on this thread by now. Shame where this place has gone.

And to be honest, I try to post stuff that will stir up debate for that exact reason. :)

Cunt.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:16 am

Your rage gives me a half mongrel.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:10 pm

nowonmai wrote:
snaark wrote:It's funny how people outside Germany imagine that Germany is on fire. Everything is still functioning normally here. The buses still run on time. You can still buy beer and curry-wurst. FC Freiburg is still crap. You can actually go to Cologne without being raped.

So there is no problem then? All those women just made shit up? They're all racist?

I didn't say there isn't a problem, in fact I said many times there WILL be problems, though not insurmountable ones. I just remarked that people outside Germany imagine that the problem is much bigger than in reality.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:33 pm

snaark wrote:
nowonmai wrote:

I didn't say there isn't a problem, in fact I said many times there WILL be problems, though not insurmountable ones. I just remarked that people outside Germany imagine that the problem is much bigger than in reality.

You are being as obtuse as those that overstate the problem. Everything is not functioning normally in Germany. There exists a state of political and social tension that will not get better by being wished away by rose coloured lefties like you. That has been the policy for decades now in Europe and chickens are crowing noisily in their roosts.

And I guarantee you that beer and curry-wurst will remain available throughout, as will Freiburg's crapness, but those juvenile strawmen are not germane to the matter in hand.

In short, fuck you.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:53 pm

snaark wrote:You can actually go to Cologne without being raped.

then why go?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:48 pm

This is probably the most offensive thing I've ever seen, but I still laughed. Oh well, I was going to hell anyway. Via Charlie Hebdo, of course.

"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby snaark » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:57 pm

nowonmai wrote:You are being as obtuse as those that overstate the problem. Everything is not functioning normally in Germany. There exists a state of political and social tension that will not get better by being wished away by rose coloured lefties like you. That has been the policy for decades now in Europe and chickens are crowing noisily in their roosts.

And I guarantee you that beer and curry-wurst will remain available throughout, as will Freiburg's crapness, but those juvenile strawmen are not germane to the matter in hand.

In short, fuck you.

Awwww, I missed you nowhammy. Just when I thought the mods had spanked you into submission, you show us your cunty side again.

I'm happy too that you keep your finger on the pulse of German society. There are four (that I know of) refugee centres within 5km distance of my flat, and I was completely unaware of the peril I was in. Do keep me posted on the latest about the mass hysteria in my neighbourhood, as elaborated in The Daily Mail.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe