nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: nasty insurgency in the heart of Europe

Postby nowonmai » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:11 pm

snaark wrote:
nowonmai wrote:
snaark wrote:
AztecDave wrote:I like it. call it an "import/export license security deposit."

Awesome, when your grandkids ask you "what did you do when the Syrians arrived seeking help?" you can tell them "I took their watches!"

What did you do?

I wasn't a cunt to them, which isn't much but at least it's an improvement on being a cunt. How about you?

I'm not the one that said this arsehole remark "Awesome, when your grandkids ask you "what did you do when the Syrians arrived seeking help?" you can tell them "I took their watches!"

You do love imaginary support for your imaginary arguments. The real issue is whether your imaginary grandkids would ever say your imaginary remark. It could equally be imagined an imaginary 'grandkid' saying "Fuck me Grandad what the hell were you thinking? And look lively with that ammo would you gramps?"
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Soooo, you think taking wedding rings from asylum seekers is something to be proud of?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:23 pm

snaark wrote:Soooo, you think taking wedding rings from asylum seekers is something to be proud of?

What's the big deal anyway? If they find they can go home and have not been a burden on the state or have went all rapey on the local fraulines then they get there stuff back.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:59 pm

They should be proud to dump their paltry valuables in exchange for their lives and well-being.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:12 pm

snaark wrote:Soooo, you think taking wedding rings from asylum seekers is something to be proud of?

That is exactly why you have fuckin' jewelry so in the event of an emergency you can flog it.
Are they going to eat, sleep on or fuck the rings? No? then fork it over Mohammad because it beats going back to the shit-hole Dictatorship several of your generations did fuck all about.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby snaark » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Are you people fucking serious?

Try to see this from their point of view, if you can manage it. Imagine you leave your home in Syria because, well, if you don't you'll die. You spend a few months in a festering refugee camp in Turkey before realising no-one in the world gives a fuck, so you give whatever money you have (if you have any) to people smugglers to help you get to a liberal, rich European country because you hear that people don't routinely have chlorine dropped on them there. You spend some more months getting shuffled around different countries who tell you to fuck off until finally, if you're lucky, you arrive at aforementioned liberal, rich European country, which then robs you of any personal items and dignity you may have left.

Really, if the consensus opinion around here (disregarding perennial misanthropes like Nowhammy) is that this is a good idea then I will never post here again, because you're a bunch of fucking sociopaths.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:00 pm

coldharvest wrote:

That is exactly why you have fuckin' jewelry so in the event of an emergency you can flog it.
Are they going to eat, sleep on or fuck the rings? No? then fork it over Mohammad because it beats going back to the shit-hole Dictatorship several of your generations did fuck all about.

Yup, that's exactly what most people have in mind when choosing their wedding rings.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:46 pm

Lol @ folks who think this is anything other than a mean spirited manipulation by their governments to salvage a few redneck votes. You honestly think some cheap jewellery matters one way or another for any practical purpose to a fucking government? You honestly think it has some sort of value as security where the alternative is returning to a shitbox war zone?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:02 pm

snaark wrote:
coldharvest wrote:

Yup, that's exactly what most people have in mind when choosing their wedding rings.

Life has taught me that when the going gets tough the weak get fucked.
The reason I have gemstones and other trade shit is for the very reason I stated, my life is worth more than my shit.
You buy a wedding ring because you're a fuckin' stooge.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:23 pm

ROB wrote:Lol @ folks who think this is anything other than a mean spirited manipulation by their governments to salvage a few redneck votes.

If Americans start coming over my border after they elect Trump you can bet I'll take their watches, I'll take them just to smash them against a rock.
I'm tired of people from anywhere going anywhere thinking people will change or circumstances will differ.
Nothing we do amounts to shit so if giving up my shit means my kids get to sleep and eat in peace then so be it for whatever reason, you certainly don't have to convince me Europeans are cunts.

If you think I'm a cunt because I myself would give up my wife's wedding ring so the family could flee from a Dictators third-world fiefdom and
live in Sweden/Germany with room and board then I guess I'd just have to wave from my room as you and your morals stood outside the fence.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:48 pm

snaark wrote:Are you people fucking serious?

Try to see this from their point of view, if you can manage it. Imagine you leave your home in Syria because, well, if you don't you'll die. You spend a few months in a festering refugee camp in Turkey before realising no-one in the world gives a fuck, so you give whatever money you have (if you have any) to people smugglers to help you get to a liberal, rich European country because you hear that people don't routinely have chlorine dropped on them there. You spend some more months getting shuffled around different countries who tell you to fuck off until finally, if you're lucky, you arrive at aforementioned liberal, rich European country, which then robs you of any personal items and dignity you may have left.

Really, if the consensus opinion around here (disregarding perennial misanthropes like Nowhammy) is that this is a good idea then I will never post here again, because you're a bunch of fucking sociopaths.

So I guess you haven't a problem with Germany and the rest of western Europe being over run with swarms of gimmigrants then?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby snaark » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:59 pm

@Rickshaw: like I said, I'm on the front line and I still don't see the hoards you're talking about.

@Coldharvest: there is a difference between being willing to give up possessions and having someone else take them from you. It's like the difference between fucking someone for a promotion and being raped by your boss. Yes, that's a bad metaphor given the circumstances but it's late and I'm tired.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:00 am

Exactly what value or security do you guys think a gold chain provides to Europe?

You think an Islamist is not going to bomb Paris cos they're worried about their Phantom ring back at immigration?

You think it's actually so valuable that it will pay the value of repatriation of a legit refugee?

At this point I am genuinely curious.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:17 am

Oh oh! We've got some sort of prepubescent liberal Euroweenie here.
No wonder Europe is such a mess. The attacks in France have already proven that the chickens have come home to roost.
Are you saying everything is ok when parades and other events are being banned, bombs and shootings are taking place, and women are being attacked?
If that's your idea of ok, then I'd hate to see your idea of what it's like when shit is doing down.
Bah! You liberals are so blinded by hate towards your own country that you can't see the apocalypse you are laying the ground for. Old Osama be laughing now.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:33 am

Douchebag wrote:

Oh oh! We've got some sort of prepubescent liberal Euroweenie here.
No wonder Europe is such a mess. The attacks in France have already proven that the chickens have come home to roost.
Are you saying everything is ok when parades and other events are being banned, bombs and shootings are taking place, and women are being attacked?
If that's your idea of ok, then I'd hate to see your idea of what it's like when shit is doing down.
Bah! You liberals are so blinded by hate towards your own country that you can't see the apocalypse you are laying the ground for. Old Osama be laughing now.

Welcome back you goddamn potato guzzling chip queer.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe