Bring Penta back

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Bring Penta back

Postby nowonmai » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:13 am

The material is rich these days

and the aussie libtards are very stodgy fare.

Assuming she's still alive of course but seeing as Bronco hasn't croaked yet, there's a slim chance her Benson and Hedges and Gin Palace soirees haven't done for her yet.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Re: Bring Penta back

Postby Royal » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:47 am

nowonmai wrote:The material is rich these days

Assuming she's still alive of course but seeing as Bronco hasn't croaked yet, there's a slim chance her Benson and Hedges and Gin Palace soirees haven't done for her yet.

That is penta.
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
Royal
BABE MAGNET

Postby nowonmai » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:15 pm

Royal wrote:
nowonmai wrote:The material is rich these days

That is penta.

Five minutes before that shot was taken and her minders got to her

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:22 pm

That goes against the restraining order.

She emailed me because twitter's robots recommend she follow me so she thought I was opening up a method of communication.

I wasn't, but I was too lazy to notify "the rozzers" (I love that term and I wish we would adopt it in the US) but she is not welcome here. If she pops in I will keep earlier promises and notify them. Just like I always contact the RCMP when HWSNBN tries to contact a certain person unrelated to the board.

Welcome back Royal!
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:37 pm

Kurt wrote: Just like I always contact the RCMP when HWSNBN tries to contact a certain person unrelated to the board.

How fucked up is that guy anyway? do tell.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:48 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
Kurt wrote: Just like I always contact the RCMP when HWSNBN tries to contact a certain person unrelated to the board.

How fucked up is that guy anyway? do tell.

After I posted here about the rambling long email he sent me, he sent me a rambling short email complaining that I used the term rambling.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:55 am

Wait somebody got a restraining order?

lol - this place just keeps delivering.

Seriously folks, this ISN'T REAL LIFE. Go catch butterflies or something. Some of you latch onto this place like it's your mother's tit.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:26 am

ROB wrote:Wait somebody got a restraining order?

Seriously folks, this ISN'T REAL LIFE. Go catch butterflies or something. Some of you latch onto this place like it's your mother's tit.

Yep. Penta has a restraining order against her based on vlindsay and this board.

Long story.

But when I mentioned it Penta said "nonsense" and went about her business and then got a police visit. She's had two of them now and the next one could end up with her in bracelets with the "rozzers" (Penta, I know you read this. email me again and it will happen. Computers recommend twitter people, not me. That was not a sign of me letting you back in. That will never happen.)

I am sure some people will say "that's crazy for internet stuff" and they would be right, but its more than that. And it's non internet stuff that this is about now, its about a variety of real life things ranging from vandalism, harrasment (as in physical stuff and not email stuff) and breaking into a UK University computer and stealing a thesis sealed for five years. So, its kind of serious and, if this was the US, people would actually end up in real live jail for it (since it is the UK a bunch of people in safety vest driving ridiculous cars will show up and wag fingers).
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby svizzerams » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:39 am

Christ Almighty. Not this shit again.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:42 am

svizzerams wrote:Christ Almighty. Not this shit again.

It's okay you can just ban your way back to being interesting again.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:53 pm

Kurt wrote:

Yep. Penta has a restraining order against her based on vlindsay and this board.

Long story.

But when I mentioned it Penta said "nonsense" and went about her business and then got a police visit. She's had two of them now and the next one could end up with her in bracelets with the "rozzers" (Penta, I know you read this. email me again and it will happen. Computers recommend twitter people, not me. That was not a sign of me letting you back in. That will never happen.)

I am sure some people will say "that's crazy for internet stuff" and they would be right, but its more than that. And it's non internet stuff that this is about now, its about a variety of real life things ranging from vandalism, harrasment (as in physical stuff and not email stuff) and breaking into a UK University computer and stealing a thesis sealed for five years. So, its kind of serious and, if this was the US, people would actually end up in real live jail for it (since it is the UK a bunch of people in safety vest driving ridiculous cars will show up and wag fingers).

either...

penta vandalized vlindsay's real life property, physically harassed her, broke into a university to steal a "sealed" document, and is a real life threat to your ex girlfriend...

or

you slept with vlindsay as did half of the other board members, penta edited her thesis without her school knowing, and pretty much everything to do with restraining orders and everything else with vlindsay's thesis and drama is all cover since vlindsay pretty much compromised the integrity and dignity of a bunch of sad and lonely males (jaegar, Kurt, RYP, whoever else) and that's pretty embarrassing.

no its probably just penta is real life moriarty/james bond. makes sense
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:51 am

This is mildly amusing.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Fansy wrote:
Kurt wrote:

Long story.

either...

penta vandalized vlindsay's real life property, physically harassed her, broke into a university to steal a "sealed" document, and is a real life threat to your ex girlfriend...

or

you slept with vlindsay as did half of the other board members, penta edited her thesis without her school knowing, and pretty much everything to do with restraining orders and everything else with vlindsay's thesis and drama is all cover since vlindsay pretty much compromised the integrity and dignity of a bunch of sad and lonely males (jaegar, Kurt, RYP, whoever else) and that's pretty embarrassing.

no its probably just penta is real life moriarty/james bond. makes sense

Ha! I knew you would bring this back around to the Witch that is Penta and to you, who are the Flying Monkey for some reason to the witch.

Lets see. That means a "stressor" happened recently. For some reason you have attached yourself to this issue so you decided to come here and find out what is going on. Via Penta's request of course.

She get visited by the cops again? No need to answer as I know the answer already. She might not have told you though as I doubt she tells anyone about these things.

Do you know that in the US and the UK lack of knowledge that a restraining order or whatever the bad teeth equivalent is in the UK does not justify contact on behalf of the person who the restraining order is issued to?

So, lets say I am a creep. I get a restraining order against me. I get some chump friend to contact the person and ask them "hey what about the time you slept with Kurt" and you did not know such an order existed you would still be breaking the law?

I'd be a pretty fucking shitty thing to get a person to do without telling them why, wouldn't it?

I am always amazed at that sometimes the lowest life forms can actually get decent people to do their bidding. I am not sure why you people who do her bidding do not take what I say seriously. Maybe I am not a serious person.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:14 pm

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby OneLungMcClung » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Between this place and the nightly carnival of my Emergency room, I don't ever have to watch TV....... Hollywood doesn't even come close. CAN YOU DIG IT
Money Talks...
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe