AUDIO

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

AUDIO

Postby KM4KWS » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:13 am

Make contributions‬ to my Legal Defense Fund
via ‪PayPal‬ by entering ‪‎mobile‬ 907-205-6610 or
using ‪‎email‬ address wsduncanb@gmail.com THX!
KM4KWS

Re: AUDIO

Postby flipflop » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:28 am

Hahaha, post of the year 2016

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:57 am

Is that the guy who used to post here?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:09 pm

The very one, wsduncanbinns

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:26 pm

This is fascinating stuff. If I ever got all drunk and yelly like that I would not post the audio publically. I would liberally apply superglue to my face and palm so I could be that way permanently.

So I really admire the ability to be proud of this. I also really like the fact you are the kind of crazy that does not email me.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:10 pm

He's BFC gold is old William Sherrick, a genuine fruitcake unlike many who have postured here over the years, me included. Its a shame there was no video posted with that audio. I played it in the background while shitposting elsewhere and buying insoles for my plantar fasciitis on Amazon. Better than Radio 4.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:40 pm

flipflop wrote:He's BFC gold is old William Sherrick, a genuine fruitcake unlike many who have postured here over the years, me included. Its a shame there was no video posted with that audio. I played it in the background while shitposting elsewhere and buying insoles for my plantar fasciitis on Amazon. Better than Radio 4.

Cheers

Plantar's Wart? I got a cure for you. I used to work with retards. Retards are not clean people so I got every kind of wart imaginable. (not genital)

One time after reading some Linus Pauling on vitamin C I decided that my habits were bad enough that I could benefit from mega-doses of vitamin c.

I took 5 grams of timed release per day and within 5 days all my warts on my hands just dried up and fell off. I have never seen anything work so good and i did not even take it for that. I also had a big ass Plantars wart intbetween my toes. It looked like a giant meteor crator. 10grams of time released vitamin C for a week and it was gone.

Speaking of retards, I used to work with schizophrenics. One thing that inhibits schizos from having a relatively normal life is that they come to conclusions on things without evidence. So one person I worked with was convinced a cabal of Witches and the Mafia were after him. I asked him why he thought this and he said "well, isn't it obvious?" or he might say something like "they are aligned with the Yakuza and the Yakuza are also after me".

So never any process of evidence leading to the conclusion.

The other side of delusion I have noticed is in the 9/11 truther types. They tend to have tons of evidence but it only leads to a conclusion that everything other people believe is wrong but no conclusion themselves. And if you ask them "what do you believe happened on 9/11 based on your evidence?" they are not able to really answer and would much rather ask you what you believe so they can refute it.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:59 pm

So who is KM4KWS ?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:26 am

Duncs new handle?

Anyway I listened to some of it. Dude is nuttier than a squirl turd.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:13 am

FOCK UR RAYCE! FOCK UR RAYCE!

That cop seems to be a nice fellow.

"I don't hate you. I bet your a really nice guy but you are drunk and upset"

Internal Enemy.

DIE PIG DIE PIG DIE PIG DIE PIG

Q: HOW YOU LIKE THAT FUCKING PIG!

A: I don't like that.

That cop is awesome..."I don't want you to be afraid of me"

brilliant.

Thanks Duncan.

You should get some alcohol treatment and speak to someone about your delusion.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:59 am

Crazy fool needs some plantar FASCIITIS -?not warts, deadly sore heels though, that'd slow duncanbinns down.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Oh, I had no idea it was called that. I saw Plantars and my tumor addled brain (gonna use that as an excuse for things now) saw "Wart".

But I have had the heel thing too. I got it in my mid 30s at the same moment I got bursitis for some reason. Taking a morning shower was very painful but spurs break off eventually.

But yah, ain't got nuthin'

But if you get a wart use vitamin c.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Douchebag » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:49 pm

Whose this crazy?
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:06 am

Douchebag wrote:Whose this crazy?

Yo mamma...

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Gold! Someone needs to add animation to this audio. Does it begin at the hostel listed in his address? His blog has a screenshot listing his SSN along with other sensitive information.

Nice cop though, sounded like he even got a jacket on him before taking him outside.

(Pause in William's ranting in the squad car)

COP: "William, do you have a station you'd like to listen to?"

WDB: "Fuck you!"

COP: "Alright......."

ROFL
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe