FBI statement

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

FBI statement

Postby Farmdog » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:32 pm

No discussion of the Clinton Emails? I'd love to hear from Kurt and Goat Balls on this one. Article 88 is a mother fucker.
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Re: FBI statement

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:14 am

No discussion because there's nothing left to discuss! ENOUGH ALREADY ABOUT THE DAMN EMAILS !!

The FBI put her through the wringer! What is it you all want? For there to be no Hillary? Well, too bad, because there is a Hillary and she will be President.

Put THAT in your dadgum pipes and smoke it, boys.

(I know Douchebag secretly wants Hillary to win.)
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:24 am

FBI - Fucking Bottled It
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:26 am

I'll oblige you amigo but to quote another guy that said it better:

"Coney said today that if American voters are dumb enough to elect as president a woman who was "extremely careless" in handling "highly classified" and "very sensitive information" so that it is "possible that hostile actors gained access to" her email account, and then lied repeatedly and shamelessly about what she had done. It's on the voters."

I would add that Comey inexplicably altered the letter of the law. If you're still in uniform, you'd best be careful with secret/noforn and above stuff because they will prosecute you fully. We are not members of the club which they are confidently throwing in our faces now. We have officially entered banana republic status at this point.

Further, the world now has 12 trillion in negative interest rate bonds. After the US, French and German elections on the horizon, I expect a mad rush for the exits in the global bond market which should and hopefully will bring down their house of cards. That's when the fun starts. Own tangible assets and God help you if you're dependent on the government for your income.

Best
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:10 am

James Kunstler over at Clusterfuck Nation theorizes that Bill doesn't want to have to be First Lady so he was attempting to sabotage Shrillary's campaign:

Loretta: What the fuck are you doing here?

Bill: I just had to tell you what Charlotte did last week.

Loretta: Who the fuck is Charlotte?

Bill: Our grand-kid. She’s turning into a good little earner.

Loretta: We can’t meet like this. We’re about to depose your wife.

Bill: Charlotte gave a speech to the whole Citibank C-suite.

Loretta: I don’t give a fuck. Get off my plane right now!

Bill: Well, I don’t know if ‘speech’ is the right word. She gurgles nice.

Loretta: I guess you didn’t hear me.

Bill: She pulled in fifty grand for that. Of course it was a hundred percent remitted to the foundation. Well, bye now. (Exits plane).

I'll be munching popcorn and red salmon back in Alaska while Hillary steers us into WW3 and all the women who wanted a female Prez so bad look for someone to blame besides her.

None of this would be happening if we had just let her keep those WH furnishings she was trying to steal back in '99....
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:59 am

Farmdog wrote:No discussion of the Clinton Emails? I'd love to hear from Kurt and Goat Balls on this one. Article 88 is a mother fucker.

What's the point of discussing it? She was never going to be charged, because she's a Dem, a woman and a Clinton.

The cunt has a bodycount of American citizens under her belt. Do you really think the bitch was going down over emails?

She's the next President. It's a given. Good thing Putin is still rocking and rolling because right now no one else is man enough to put that fucking whore in her place.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Q » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:08 am

seektravelinfo wrote:No discussion because there's nothing left to discuss! ENOUGH ALREADY ABOUT THE DAMN EMAILS !!

The FBI put her through the wringer! What is it you all want? For there to be no Hillary? Well, too bad, because there is a Hillary and she will be President.

You're a prime example of how women being allowed a vote is probably in the top 3 of the worst mistakes the West ever made.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:44 am

Back in the late '90's the former CIA Director got caught with classified emails on his home computer, and he was about to get nailed with a misdemeanor, but, he got pardoned on 1/10/01. Ha! Now if they got Hillary for the same then it wouldn't be fair would it?

Hillary skates. Y'all can't stand it. I'm loving it. Move along now, there's nothing else to talk about.

Ha! Grasping at straws is so unbecoming to you.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:45 am

seektravelinfo wrote:No discussion because there's nothing left to discuss! ENOUGH ALREADY ABOUT THE DAMN EMAILS !!

Huh? We can't have women in President.
Tell you why? I got lotsa examples, but maybe you want to close your eyes cos it hurts the truth!!!
Margaret the UK Prime Minister cuased Brexit and makes Scotland leave. And Just wait till ya see what Theresa May does!!!
Angela Merkel caused Brexit and asked millions of immigrants and terrorists to come to Europe. Look at all the big attacks since she opened the door!!!
Dilma the Brazil president caused Brazil economy to crash and zika, and soon it will be another Somalia again.
Argintina the same with Cristina with the plastic surgery. Same same, but different.
Chile. Look at all the natural disasters since they had a woman as the boss. You can't deny the facts there!!!
Australia gone to hell after that red hair woman. Its worse than Italy now!!!
Bangledesh - look at the news, dufus.
Hilary turned Libya into another Somalia, and lots more besides.
I got lotsa more examples, but maybe you having a nervis breakdown now because of the truth!!!

And there truth is that women are biology not capable of being leaders. Its billions of years of facts and genes. Their not able to!!! They have babies and cook and stuff. Its billions of years of facts. You don't see men having babies because they have to lead and protect. You can't argue with billions of years of facts!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:11 am

You really want this person to be in control of your nuclear arsenal? She hasn't got the first clue about basic bollocks Internet security?? Lol, and you fucking septics think UK politics is a joke!!!??

100% your next President of the Free World is an utter shitcunt, whoever wins. Your decline is now a freefall, start ordering Chinese on Rosetta Stone, the game's up.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:28 am

The Feebs squished it.

If it had been a nerdy DIY dude who thought "hey, I'll just make my own email server to handle my work emails then I can work from home as well!" ..For one, the kind of nerd to do this probably would have at least had a secure system and another he would have at least gotten the Sentence of Chealsea / Bradly Manning.

Our very own "House of Cards" IRL family can do things others cannot. They have massive amounts of money and patronage to throw around via The Clinton Foundation, since many people in power now will need lucrative "consulting" jobs when they are out.

To me, this is what happened, plain and simple.

I also believe that Trump got her off the hook. Not through his influence, but via government employees playing "Realpolitik" and agreeing they cannot have that crazy man Trump running things, so they let Hillary off "For the sake of the nation".

She manipulated delegates away from Sanders via a cooperative media, and that is a fact. Skating on this charge would be easy too.

Now we get to choose between Buffoon and Criminal....or "Throw your vote away" on a third party.

As far as I am concerned this contest is now Stein Vs. Johnson. Left or Right we gotta vote for the only grown ups in the room.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:24 pm

So it comes down to a choice between a dangerously psychotic wannabe Nazi, or brazen Clinton corruption. I still have to go for brazen corruption. I'll do OK under banana republic bullshit, probably, but a neo-Nazi regime puts me and my friends in danger.

BUT FUCK PEOPLE. We do have another choice. But we've got to get Gary Johnson over 15% by August, in time for the debates. That is job one. The mainstream media is not going to help you. So use your social media, people. He's already polling at an average of 7%, and that was before the FBI gave their little passive-aggressive speech about how Hillary didn't break the law PER SE, and Donald Trump went on to praise Saddam Hussein's leadership skills, specifically how he went after terrorists without bothering with wimpy, low-energy woman things like "due process." These motherfuckers.

Work it. Go forth and post about Johnson twice today, and every day. Like on FB, comment on news stories, retweet, blog, whatever you fucking do in front of the computer, do it. Or in November we're going to get Trump or Clinton and then what?
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:35 pm

I just went to Nate Silver's influential 538 blog's Facebook page and requested a column about Johnson and what he needs to do to get 15%.

GO FUCKING BACK ME UP PEOPLE. Unless you're totally supporting Trump for President. Or don't have an FB account. The rest of you, go. Or write to CNN or FOX News or something.

seektravelinfo wrote:(I know Douchebag secretly wants Hillary to win.)

Douchebag is a parody troll of Q et al, but my bet is that he's secretly a nihilist. Is he.... Bobby Sands? Just a guess. Bobby's act was a little more subtle, though.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby seektravelinfo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:09 pm

I think these guys may wanna think about splitting off and forming their own version of the USA. Begs the question: Which region would they like to have? Caveat: It's gotta be in fly-over country and it can't be bordering the Great Lakes. Eg., they can have Cincinnatti but they can't have Cleveland.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

I't a rigged, rigged world...

Postby MJK » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:12 pm

To really make a difference do not participate in the blue pill buffet that is today's political world. I vote local to throw the bums out every election cycle. Everything else is smoke and mirrors. When DoucheBank fails and the 80 TRILLION dollars in derivatives exposure sucks down every other bank on the planet it won't matter if you were a chest thumping he man who voted for 'Murrica!' and Trump or if you were a woman who's selective observation ignored the obvious pathological psychosis of Hillary and voted to put a woman in power. It will only matter how well you prepared for the very worstest case scenario and what your circle of friends and neighbors are like. The only difficult choices to make these days are: AR or AK; Au or Ag; gas or diesel.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe