Muh diversity

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Muh diversity

Postby flipflop » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Since our Muslim visitors are enriching our boring Eiropean culture so much these days, I've decided to start a thread documenting the wonders of multiculturalism and die-versity. Just post your stories of enrichment and love right here. Remember, God is Great.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/692547/RAF-hero-proved-MUCH-more-match-kidnappers

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Re: Muh diversity

Postby Kurt » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Police hunting the pair are understood to have taken DNA from the serviceman after his knuckles were covered in blood spatters from punching one of the suspects.

That is awesome.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:21 am

lol, you're going to have your work cut out for you citing incidents BY foreigners to come anywhere close to the number of incidents AGAINST foreigners.

You only have to come up with another 3000 or so in the next two weeks according to the first link below.

Good luck. I'll be watching your progress with interest and not a small ounce of utter hysterics.

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/ ... y-2901642/

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/b ... 34736.html

4000 in a month according to this one: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 52346.html
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:07 am

snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:15 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/two-men-with-knifes-take-hostages-in-normandy-church/

Ok, if I was a bookie I wouldn't be taking any more bets on this pair of cunts being muslamics. We'll see

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:19 am

And you two muppets - what's the body count on each side of this argument? Calling somebody a cunt can be construed as a 'hate crime' in the UK. Describe to me a more hateful crime than driving a truck through a crowd of people. Go on.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby snaark » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:29 am

The NSU murdered 9 immigrants plus 1 police officer between 2000 and 2007.

So far the body count attributable to Islamic extremists in Germany is 1.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:58 am

Meh, a few radicals are gonna do a few attacks.

Difference is, I ain't gonna shit my pants about it.

I mean, what exactly is the point of this thread? To show us all how Islamic immigration is bad due to the growing number of attacks?

So should some anti-gun person post each time a mass shooting in the US happens? Would that change your mind on guns? If not, why not, cos there are a hell of a lot more mass shootings in the US than there are Islamic attacks in Europe (especially if you want to talk about body counts).

So I guess the real question is, when will we see you campaigning against guns?

You crack me up, you fucking libtard hippy. ;)
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:10 am

I need a purpose now for a thread on the BFC? Lol, get to fuck!! It's knotting both your knickers, not my intention but I'm enjoying it solely for that reason.

A priest just got filleted, nazis? Zombie nazis? Nazis on anabolic steroids? Gay Nazi bikers on Harleys?

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby snaark » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:15 am

Since you're so concerned about public safety, why don't you google how many people have been killed or injured playing Pokemon Go in the last month? Fucking nerds wandering around staring at their phones is a bigger threat that Islamic extremists.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:29 am

snaark wrote:Since you're so concerned about public safety, why don't you google how many people have been killed or injured playing Pokemon Go in the last month? Fucking nerds wandering around staring at their phones is a bigger threat that Islamic extremists.

How many have been killed (lets focus on body count since that gets reported more) by Pokemon go in the West in the last month or since it came out? OK when you get that figure how many people has Pokemon Go chosen to kill in the last month?

Bomb The Harbor!
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:48 am

Hard to tell, seems to be a lot of bogus stories about people dying because they've been looking for Pokemons in ISIS training camps or inside their own arseholes, but I gather there's been a few deaths, and since its only been out a few weeks there's bound to be more. It's only a matter of time before there's a huge loss of life because someone drive their car into a crowd whilst trying to catch a Pokemon. Then MJK can tell us it's a government conspiracy to justify the full-scale invasion of Japan.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:56 am

Knotting my knickers? lol - not even slightly.

I find the low threshold at which you go full retard to be pretty entertaining though.

More people are killed in backyard fucking gardening accidents than Islamo terror. Get a grip.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:09 pm

Did refugee deaths increase or decrease when Merkel said that if they make it they can have asylum? You gotta admit, whether Pokemon, Terrorists or Nationalists the biggest killer by far has been the attempt to get to Europe.

Do you think Europe is strong enough to pay for the passage of migrants and to pay to settle them. Basically pay for passage from Libya, Syria and Turkey and then pay for settlement in Germany. Could they afford it? What would happen that was good from that? What would happen that was bad?

Or do you think it should continue like it is, with migrants bearing the risk and the cost up until arrival in Europe, even if it means an increased chance of drowning? Or do you think the lure should be rescinded?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:11 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-franc ... SKCN1060VA

Priest Murdered. France. ISIS claims responsibility.

They must have thought he was Preestokeet, the Pokemon.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe