Muh diversity

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Muh diversity

Postby Douchebag » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Rivers of blood!!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:53 pm

Merkel didn't create the migrant crisis. She may probably exacerbated the problem through her policy errors, but it's not like she made some public announcement that Germany was open to all. What she said was that the Dublin agreement, which stipulates that refugees must apply for asylum in the country they arrive in, was not relevant anymore, since all of them were arriving in Greece and Italy, which couldn't cope. I think this was a mistake, but it's not the same as saying Germany has an open door policy.

Accepting refugees was per se the right thing to do. There will always be xenophobic arseholes like flipflop who are afraid some brown person is going to steal their fish and chips, but some things are bigger than that. That's why there are international conventions on such things. That said, the way it's been handled in Europe has been a catastrophe. Maybe the best approach would have been to close the borders and then develop a mechanism for controlled immigration of true refugees. But that is politically difficult if you don't have a crisis in the first place.

Of course, Europeans always appreciate the concern of Americans. They hope that one day they can be more like the USA and have almost weekly mass shootings without the need to import their psychos.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:34 pm

Man you get pissy really quick.

I've been traveling since 1989 and every place I go I'd get a lecture of why America sucks. Sometimes they are right too, but I don't put my my frowny face and say (in 1989) Gosh, I hope someday to be able to eat Croissants and wear black leotards and a sport coat in public.

1991. Thanks. I will let George Bush know we should have stopped Saddam sooner. Thank you for telling me he was once director of the CIA. I did not know that.

1992. Thanks again, I did not know George Bush used propaganda that the dumb citizens of the USA fell for. You did not fall for it in 1991 because you were naturally concerned with Kurdish rights. We should have done something sooner but not actually invade and defeated Saddam. No, I have not heard of Noam Chomsky, please tell me about him...What! He is American, liking him proves you do not hate all Americans, you only hate Americans who are not Noam Chomskey. I know, Race riots in this day and age is shameful. Its a good thing Europe is stable, even in traditionally volatile regions like Yugoslavia. Liberal Parliamentary Democracy is a wonder to behold.

1993. Yes, Thank you. We finally did have sense enough to elect a decent man in office. He seems clean because he was not in the CIA at all. And he wants health care. Europe has health care and I am sure Clinton's will be just like Europe's. I have heard about Noam Chomsky but please tell me about him again while I get all snuggly by the crepes and nutella. I agree the War is Bosnia is all about nationalism. Nothing else. Even though I am living in the Balkans right now you know more than me because you read Noam Chomsky. David Koresh deserved to die because the Branch Davidians went to gun shows and their religion was strange. When are we going to go to a Parlaimentary system instead of a constitution that guarentees rights. I wonder this also. What does Chomsky say about it?

Fast forward for the same shit through the next ten years with a brief pause of applause for bombing Serbia (thanks Europe! We try!) and a brief amount of weeping for 9/11 and its the same old stuff. Getting lectured about tolerance, asked if I have read Chomskey, Asked if I know our history in Central and South American (Europe thinks United Fruit was all powerful for some reason until Castro).

So now, tolerant Europe is at risk of tolerating those who are not tolerant of what makes Europeans tolerant and saying "come one come all" and people who dwell in the type of places their attitude and culture created want to come over for some of the opportunities tolerance and liberalism tend to create and you think its what? Going to get better?

Or do you feel the residents of Europe should suffer a bit for the sake of others?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby snaark » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:28 pm

You get the "participation award" for trolling. Keep it up and you might get "most improved".
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:33 pm

Reuters claims the toll since the 18th of July is 10 killed in Germany by men of "Middle Eastern or Asian Origin" (their words).

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europ ... SKCN1061C1

What is the Pokemon death toll in Germany for this month?

I found one confirmed case of Pokemon death in Guatemala, which has a much higher rate of gun violence than the US but hey, its not the US so that never gets mentioned.

This story says 5000

http://www.killboretime.com/pokemon-go- ... -all-time/

but scroll down a bit and they say the story is fake. I think they were hoping people would use it to claim how dangerous Pokeman Go was compared to other activities.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby snaark » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Kurt wrote:Reuters claims the toll since the 18th of July is 10 killed in Germany by men of "Middle Eastern or Asian Origin" (their words).

Given that there are 8 million people of Turkish origin in Germany, not counting all the rest, that number sounds a little low. It also says in that article there was reason to believe the guy was an extremists.

Also in Germany today a German man was sentenced for raping and killing two kids, one a 4 year old refugee, but I guess that one didn't come up in your news feed.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Nope, it didn't.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -camp.html

But it was easy enough to find.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:26 pm

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:30 am

1200 year pause followed by some sloppy hit and runs. So far half their fleet sent hasn't made it across the med. And what a shitty armada! Rubber rafts with outboards about to tear off the transom, they even forgot the cannons! Centuries to plot an invasion and all they can figure out is to send their tired, poor, huddled masses. Worst Moorish invasion ever.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:49 am

flipflop wrote:Behead nudists, and those who support nudity

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/young-muslims-threaten-nudist-bathers/

Cheers

Isn't that called whaling?
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:06 am

Dear Muslims,

Show you're reasonable and not a threat by getting more annoyed about atrocities committed in your name than a Fireman Sam cartoon

Thanks,
Europe

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/fireman-sam-embroiled-in-islamophobia-row-after-character-treads-on-koran-page-a3305276.html

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:27 am

ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:02 am

snaark wrote:
Kurt wrote:Reuters claims the toll since the 18th of July is 10 killed in Germany by men of "Middle Eastern or Asian Origin" (their words).

Given that there are 8 million people of Turkish origin in Germany, not counting all the rest, that number sounds a little low. It also says in that article there was reason to believe the guy was an extremists.

Also in Germany today a German man was sentenced for raping and killing two kids, one a 4 year old refugee, but I guess that one didn't come up in your news feed.

Man bites dog.

I guess this didn't make your news feed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/693680 ... ddenbueren
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe