Najran

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Najran

Postby goat balls » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Anybody know what's going on?

Arms shipments being cancelled? Advisors being withdrawn? KC-135's RTB?
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Re: Najran

Postby goat balls » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:51 pm

There are reports that the Saudis are getting their butts handed to them and the Yemeni forces or allies are making considerable advances inside Saudi territory. And the Saudis seem to have "lost" a patriot missle system near the front.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Yeah, this isn't going to be good for the KSA. Probably one of the most unprofessional fighting forces on the planet.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby goat balls » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Q wrote:Yeah, this isn't going to be good for the KSA. Probably one of the most unprofessional fighting forces on the planet.

I'm beginning to think these are crap reports. If they were true, the price of oil should've gone up last night and this morning. It went down. But Reuters, as big a government mouthpiece as you can find, did report that all is not well in petrodollar land.

Oil traders have much better Intel than governments and the press.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:21 am

Q wrote:Yeah, this isn't going to be good for the KSA. Probably one of the most unprofessional fighting forces on the planet.

How do they compare to the countries they're most likely to go to war with?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:28 am

Good. I never did like them cunts.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Q » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:41 am

ROB wrote:

How do they compare to the countries they're most likely to go to war with?

The short answer(the long would take pages): it's amateur hour.

I can't think of one example in modern times where the KSA didn't outsource ops. Think of it this way, when Saddamn attempted to take back his stolen oil, and threatened the KSA, well, we all know how much it took to prevent that.

For context; Vinnell had been sending seasoned and experienced combat veterans to train them up starting shortly after Vietnam ended. So, between '75(ish) to just up until the 1st Gulf Goat Rodeo, the KSA was on the receiving end of a complete, top to bottom build up of their armed forces, on top of massive material aid. And it still didn't take.

It still hasn't. The only reason the KSA exists is the US military, and private military companies staffed by former Western military men.

That's the meat. We could spend hours going into the complexities of the SANG vs the Royal Guard vs the rest of the military, which is a clusterfuck of epic proportions itself.

Personally, I'm with the Tusken Raiders in this current dust up.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Q » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:44 am

goat balls wrote:

I'm beginning to think these are crap reports. If they were true, the price of oil should've gone up last night and this morning. It went down. But Reuters, as big a government mouthpiece as you can find, did report that all is not well in petrodollar land.

Oil traders have much better Intel than governments and the press.

Local news isn't saying much, which to me says a lot. AJ is unreliable, and the Syrian news which I've had no problem getting up until recently, is unavailable. Which is sad because they have some really smoking anchorwomen.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby goat balls » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:11 pm

Ok so now we're going to need photos of the Syrian anchor women. I've met Iranian women that I would've fought you and all your friends just to eat lunch with them. Unfortunately I'm not kidding. But I'm a little older now and can handle these things in a much more discreet way.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:57 am

goat balls wrote:Ok so now we're going to need photos of the Syrian anchor women. I've met Iranian women that I would've fought you and all your friends just to eat lunch with them. Unfortunately I'm not kidding. But I'm a little older now and can handle these things in a much more discreet way.

If it pops back up, pics will be inbound.

Imagine, if you will.........Tall....skinny.....hair the color of midnight. Skin as pure as the driven snow. The voice of a songbird.

A Queen of snow
Far beyond compare
Lips attuned to symmetry
Sought Her everywhere
Trappistine eyes
An Arabian nightmare...
She was Ersulie possessed
Of a milky white skin
My porcelain Yin
A graceful Angel of Sin

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Douchebag » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Q wrote:
goat balls wrote:Ok so now we're going to need photos of the Syrian anchor women. I've met Iranian women that I would've fought you and all your friends just to eat lunch with them. Unfortunately I'm not kidding. But I'm a little older now and can handle these things in a much more discreet way.

Imagine, if you will.........Tall....skinny.....hair the color of midnight. Skin as pure as the driven snow. The voice of a songbird.

A Queen of snow
Far beyond compare
Lips attuned to symmetry
Sought Her everywhere
Trappistine eyes
An Arabian nightmare...
Of a milky white skin
My porcelain Yin
A graceful Angel of Sin

Traitor!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Douchebag wrote:
Q wrote:

A Queen of snow
Far beyond compare
Lips attuned to symmetry
Sought Her everywhere
Trappistine eyes
An Arabian nightmare...
Of a milky white skin
My porcelain Yin
A graceful Angel of Sin

Traitor!!!

If liking a hot piece of trim is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby goat balls » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Turkish news outlets reporting that Yemeni missles hitting a Saudi Aramco facility in southwest S.A. Province of Jizan.

Awfully quiet in the western media. This narrative doesn't fit any of their agendas or it's better to ignore it altogether?
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:29 pm

There's tectonic plates grinding. IRGC upping ante in Straits, post coupfail Turkey changing up in Syria, Rus mobilising in Ukr (feint, demonstration or real thing?), Yemen going South for Saudi, Libya governance getting worse, Norks showing off, Chinese stepping up.

Meanwhile Obama is prepping legacy speech and next career. Hillary is in medical and Foundation meltdown. Trump is Trump and I reckon Vlad and his mates reckon they have a window to get some shit done. So yes the media is being managed to all hell.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:15 am

Yeah, they're all sensing blood in the water. A feminine beta male has been in the White House all these years and we knew that wouldn't end well and it hasn't.

Outside of saddam, has anyone ever been able to strike a Saudi Aramco site? Has anyone ever dared to try? That's huge. The Iranians are getting very full of themselves. There's always been speculation that WW3 would start in the Middle East. What better way to distract from the global depression?
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe