Do you have a pizza place in your city?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Do you have a pizza place in your city?

Postby Kurt » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:11 pm

That was once visited by the Clintons? if so unbalanced people are going to start threatening the owners.

In Bushwick in Brooklyn, the Clintons dropped by for some pizza at Roberta's (over priced but pretty good pizza) in 2012. Now they are getting threats for being part of the the Moron's French Connection but with molested children instead of Heroin, and fake instead of real.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/07/conspiracy ... -pizzeria/

Next will be Pizzeria Du Michele in Naples Italy. That must be the European connection for molestation toppings huh? Its true because I just made it up now off of a photo I found on the internet.

Apparently Julia Roberts is in on it too as are Sophia Loren's nipples.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Do you have a pizza place in your city?

Postby grawp » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:48 am

Our Present President had a big ol' helpin' of barbecue ribs at 12Bones Smokehouse in Asheville NC when he was on the campaign trail in 2008.
He and the family stopped back by in 2010 during their vacation there.
Please note that this is the River Arts District 12Bones that's always frequented by Asheville's Beautiful People, not the one on Sweeten Road in the suburb of Arden that has to put up with the rest of us.
If y'all are planning to obliterate the place, be advised that 12Bones are looking for a newer, larger location for all the business they are getting, so you may want to wait a bit and make sure of your target.
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:52 am

It's interesting to watch the same outlets that create carefully crafted conspiracy theories in order to manipulate large groups of stupid people to support their political goals try and tamp down Pizzagate. They won, so a lot of the conspiracies have dried up. For instance, you don't really hear about Wikileaks dumps, Clinton's emails, Bill Clinton's rape coverups, or Benghazi anymore. Why? Because they're no longer useful to achieving a political goal, that goal is achieved. The "sheeple" who believed that stuff have been redirected.

But for some reason, Pizzagate still has legs. It is an appealing conspiracy theory. It's got celebrities, Satanism, secret codes, pedophiles, Wikileaks, creepy art, creepy guys, the BBC, the NYT, everything. But, Prison Planet stopped covering it - they even fired one of the Pizzagate investigators. Trump's 5 million fake Twitterbots (Clinton had just as many if not more) have stopped tweeting about it. The accounts on Reddit Conspiracy that pushed it are actively trying to redirect, "Why aren't you all paying attention to this or that conspiracy instead of this one?" Even Voat and 4chan are supposedly censoring it.

But.... it's still got legs. Even though it has no political purpose anymore. Even though, as far as I can tell, all the "evidence" is not just circumstantial, it's ridiculous, I can't even imagine there's a kernel of truth in it. Is it really so weird to think that super busy, powerful political operatives in the middle of a multibillion-dollar election might fantasize about owning a hot dog stand in Hawaii? No. No it's not. That's obviously not code for being a pedophile. Regardless, pizza gate is growing, it's even seeping into the real world, with the shootings.

Weird. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:23 pm

As soon as the nutball showed up with a gun, that made the fake news outlets go "oh shit, we better stop this or some shot up pizza place is going to show a child's sneaker sitting in a puddle of blood and then we are gonna get sued"

The pizza shooter, his story was basically "I walked in there with a rifle to investigate it myself and saw there were no children being molested" but it still does not explain why he fired his gun into the floor. That must have been Crazy Semaphore for "All Clear" where multiple shots leading to a bloodbath would have been code for "there is a lot of molestation happening here".

This Pizza thing will continue for a while and people will be killed for it. What's weird is if there is a pizza place molestation massacre the same type of crowd who believes in Clinton run Pizza Sex rings will also believe the massacre that lie created will be a false flag operation.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:01 pm

According to the conspiracy-sphere, 4chan announced the "false flag" event a couple of days before it happened, and the Comet Pizza shooter's dad was a federal agent. (Or something?) I did not check to see if any of that was even remotely true.

But these kids sure are digging up some interesting stuff. For example:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6W8H5Z0XAc[/youtube]

There are a lot of interesting associations. For example, both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are close personal friends with Jeffrey Epstein, the guy who is accused of human trafficking and sex slavery in his mansion on Little Saint James island in the Caribbean, both have been there. John Podesta has been friends with Dennis Hastert for like 20 years. Sooooo.....

I mean, I hate to get all meta on such a ridiculous conspiracy theory, but what if Team Breitbart tossed this conspiracy theory out there to the dogs, thinking it was mostly bullshit but would help get their guy elected, but it ended up leading to something big and real?

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby The Turd Polisher » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:00 pm

NYT interviewed the shooter Maddison (middle name with two d's)....classic stuff:

"....Where did he learn about the fake news involving Comet?
He said it was through word of mouth. After recently having internet service installed at his house, he was “really able to look into it.” He said that substantial evidence from a combination of sources had left him with the “impression something nefarious was happening.” ...."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/ed ... .html?_r=0
"Beyond our ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
Rumi, 13th-century Persian poet
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Keep sniffing the wind, Friendly; this is a real story and all that remains to be determined is how many big names will go under the bus to provide enough traction to move on to the next round of bread and circuses.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby grawp » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:19 pm

My Lady Skies,

Though the campaign is over, (pace Jill Stein) and The President-Elect has said he won't pursue an investigation into the former Secretary of State's techno-ignorance whether real or dis-info'ed, the fact remains that she still has to answer for the lapses in properly securing sensitive information deemed of national interest, which is part of the SecState job description.
Attempting to foist responsibility for the mess on her staff, or "other people," then labeling them "inexperienced," begs the question as to why she hired them in the first place. Proper vetting would have shown her that they weren't experienced enough to handle the job, and thus unemployable. As President Truman of sainted memory said, "The buck stops here," which means that the SecState is responsible for the actions of her staff from the ambassadors on down to the file clerks. If she had trouble deciding what qualified as a state secret, I am sure there were plenty of federal employees of her pay grade or above who would be happy to advise her. Of course, Our Current President could have traded her to the Columbia Broadcasting System for Tea Leonie, who would have done oh, so much better than the goof he settled for, Mr. John Kerry.
As for her husband the President Emeritus, his, ahh, "sexual peccadillos" are the stuff of legend and therefore old news. Still, every time I bring up his name in polite conversation, I get a smirk and eye-rolling from at least one person I am talking to.
No, Mr. Clinton's going to be dealing with the aftereffects of his own very real Christmas Carol for some time to come. Leading off in the role of "Ghost of Christmas Past" is the soon-to-be-center-stage investigation into the Clinton Foundation. The FBI's file on the Clinton's pet cash cow runs big; on the order of linear feet. The venality, pandering, and double-dealing to be found here are truly breathtaking. And there are some folks in this country that have been done dirty by the Clintons who see this investigation business as the Clintons' by-God comeuppance.
I for one, am getting the popcorn popped and re-upholstering my favorite chair so I'll be ready when CSPAN starts covering the hearings.

To paraphrase PJ O'Rourke:
"Just desserts, just hors d' ouvres, and just a big ol' serving of Crow for the main course."
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:25 am

I don't know though fam.....

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Fake news-becuase it is in your best interests...

Postby MJK » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 pm

Once it became legal for the Empire to lie to its own citizens and not just the rest of the world truth's days were numbered.

Ol' Thierry brings it:

http://www.voltairenet.org/article194344.html
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Fake News Network (FNN)

Postby MJK » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:21 pm

…and the new spokesman for the war on truth, I mean fake news:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-0 ... -fake-news

..brought to you by fake news outlet ZeroHedge…serving Putin since demonizing Putin became the DoD (Distraction of the Day)
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:24 pm

grawp wrote:Though the campaign is over, (pace Jill Stein) and The President-Elect has said he won't pursue an investigation into the former Secretary of State's techno-ignorance whether real or dis-info'ed, the fact remains that she still has to answer for the lapses in properly securing sensitive information deemed of national interest, which is part of the SecState job description.

Oh, come on, homegirl has been under investigation for 30 years and no one's ever been able to get her for anything. The emails on her private server were the only ones NOT hacked by Wikileaks FFS - those that went through official channels were Cablegate, PodestaMails, etc. The old man doesn't have a leg to stand on and knew it, that's why he announced he wouldn't be prosecuting her the day after the election. That way, he looks magnanimous. If he put her in front of a highly publicized congressional hearing, to remind us of how tough and smart she is, while he's hitting inevitable roadblocks in his presidency.... well, who knows how he'd look. He's treating this as a WWE pro wrestling match to save face, which is clever and savvy.

MJK wrote:Keep sniffing the wind, Friendly; this is a real story and all that remains to be determined is how many big names will go under the bus to provide enough traction to move on to the next round of bread and circuses.

It's a real something. I don't believe the story itself, it's too ridiculous. But the msm reaction to it is REALLY unusual. The surprise election of one of the world's most famous conspiracy theorists, our Birther-in-Chief, could explain why we're suddenly seeing public backlash to such a silly conspiracy theory. Or, maybe Pizzagate is being promoted because the old man has nominated half of Goldman Sachs - always fertile ground for conspiracy theorists, the Illuminati-controlled company even appeared on Jesse The Mind Ventura's show - to his cabinet, and Minister of Disinformation Bannon wants to keep the rabble occupied? Or [creepy music swells]:
https://i.sli.mg/kZKT76.jpg

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby seektravelinfo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:30 pm

Bingo. Still, we're hearing the chants of "Lock Her Up" at the Trump Crusade "thank you" rallies he's inflicting on the nation with MSNBC dutifully bringing it live.

Who is paying for these rallies anyway? Money leftover from his war chest?

They can't "lock her up" for no reason, and you are right, Friendlyskies, Trump would prefer to turn the page for the reason you cited.

January 21 is going to be an interesting day.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:41 pm

Since this is a TFHC thread, just wanted to mentionthat Kanye West visiting Donald Trump, right after escaping an involuntary psychiatric stay and onstage meltdown, is classic conspiracy theory fodder. Basically, the Illuminati, with help from Satan, controls many celebrities, in particular everyone associated with the Kardashians. When they have psychological issues, it's because they need to be "reprogrammed" to follow orders. Britney Spears' famous meltdown is often cited as a classic example of this conspiracy.

Throw in our Birther-In-Chief, #pizzagate and Russian spies, and you've got a collision of conspiracies that will take the entire Internet to sort out.

friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Jefe » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Who needs conspiracies when they are fucking crooked as they are?
"I did not inhale" (coward)
"I did not have sex with that woman" (you were doing OK with JenniFUR nand Paula. WTF? Moanica? You are the President. Stop shaming US)
The Clinton "Foundation" (FOR SALE!!)
"I Didn't Know My Server Was Bad" (Lying Cunt)
"You Don't Have to Use OBAMACARE" (Slur)
"I will trade 5 hardened Terrorists for a Traitor "Cuz dat Fair"
"I am Only Releasing Non Violent Drug Offenders" (Except for hundreds of Meth/Crack Dealers with Firearms. See FOIA documents)

Et. Seq.

Trump is an idiot. Your side are fucking traitors and thieves.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe