In Search of Wild America Interview Andrew Martin

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

In Search of Wild America Interview Andrew Martin

Postby cowboycraig » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:09 am

This is a new project I am part of, and it is Tin-Foil as fook. Have lots of interviews getting finished up that will be posted in the next few days.

In Search of Wild America Mission Statement
http://insearchofwildamerica.com/about/
In Search of Wild America celebrates the courageous individuals who boldly choose to define their own unique paths toward success and happiness. Dancing to the beat of their own drum, they craft their lives and careers based on their passion, intuition and fierce determination to make a living doing what they love. These are people who willingly choose to buck convention, create their own businesses, write their own rules, and veer off the beaten path. Our mission is to inspire others who feel that deep stir inside themselves to walk away from what’s no longer relevant or fulfilling and follow their bliss despite not having a user guide to assist them.

Latest Interview
http://insearchofwildamerica.com/uncategorized/in-search-of-wild-america-interview-andrew-martin/

Have Doug from http://blacklistednews.com/ on the way up this coming week.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Re: In Search of Wild America Interview Andrew Martin

Postby nowonmai » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:04 am

Website seems a bit fucked up, maybe it's just the peat bog that my internet has to go through.

Problem with history is it tends to be written around exhibitionists and we all know how useful they are.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby cowboycraig » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:34 pm

nowonmai wrote:Website seems a bit fucked up, maybe it's just the peat bog that my internet has to go through.

Problem with history is it tends to be written around exhibitionists and we all know how useful they are.

The site is kinda slow in general, need to find a better hosting place. Exhibitionists and Hipsters and winners of the last battle.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:40 am

cowboycraig wrote:
nowonmai wrote:Website seems a bit fucked up, maybe it's just the peat bog that my internet has to go through.

The site is kinda slow in general, need to find a better hosting place. Exhibitionists and Hipsters and winners of the last battle.

and sly fuckers
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe