KURT

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

KURT

Postby Jefe » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:34 pm

I know its been like 10yrs and I still can't post a photo.

But I have a great one called "Fidel Changes His Profile Picture" and it's a pile of ashes.

As Café Excreble winds down, can you help me "this will be the last time...just one more..."
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

less than a 1000 words

Postby el3so » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:22 pm

not Kurt but just put whatever image file you want to post in between [img]and[/img] internet will do the rest
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: KURT

Postby Jefe » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Doesn't work with a saved image. Thanks though.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Jefe wrote:Doesn't work with a saved image. Thanks though.

Upload your pic to postimage.org, copy the direct URL and do what el3so said above

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby goat balls » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:26 pm

goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:28 pm

There, I fixed it for you Jefe. That'll be a case of beer. I like alaskan amber.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:57 pm

I never knew that
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Jefe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:10 pm

You're a god damn genius Goat Balls. You would have been a good Infantry Officer. Sorry you got sucked into the whole Navy Pilot thing when you could have really learned how to live in style and get a real rucksack and rifle instead of a pistol with some tracers.

Flip Flop, I will give it a shot and thanks.

It's Whorrifying; but I can't find it on the net:

FIDEL CASTROS GOT A NEW PROFILE PICTURE (pile of ashes)

Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:15 pm

flipflop wrote:
Jefe wrote:Doesn't work with a saved image.

Upload your pic to postimage.org, copy the direct URL

Those sites are free btw. Photobucket remembered me from 2013. Screencapture was gratis as well.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby goat balls » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Kurt seems to have gone missing again. He may be on another beer bender. I'm sure his wife has reported him missing by now. Eventually he will succumb to the lack of food and water. Then the irate pub owner will want him off the floor. Then the medics come, immediately recognize that he's one of those computer people with a beer fetish. Drag him to his doorstep, ring the doorbell and run. Saves on all that pesky paperwork. At some point his wife will find him, drag him in and give him some pizza and a juice box, prop him up in front of the computer so he can start earning again. Cycle of life. Poor bastard.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

my money's on an eggnog bender

Postby el3so » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:08 pm

goat balls wrote: At some point his wife will find him, drag him in and give him some pizza and a juice box

Seeing how Kurt's old lady is a coloured, if the internet has taught me anything, prior to providing juice and pizza she will insist on an olfactory assessment of his genitalia.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby goat balls » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:34 pm

I don't care what color she is man, women want to see their guy out there earning. They like money. And if he has gone on yet another beer bender here, we've entered the swift kick in the nuts universe. Then it's doctors and antibiotics. What a mess.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:26 am

This is true. I asked the girl at the gym which machine I should use to impress the ladies.

She told me THE ATM....

Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:33 pm

go to http://imgur.com

upload photo

then cut and paste the url of the photo and put it here

Code: Select all
[img] ___put link here __ [/img]

You need the brackets and the IMG argument the / closes the image so the browser knows to not look for more images.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Jefe » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:20 pm

[img][url=https://postimg.org/image/u360nm21t/][img]https://s24.postimg.org/u360nm21x/Enemies_Within_Poster.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://postimage.org/]upload pic[/url][/img]

Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe