At Least 35 People Killed After Shooters Dressed As Santas O

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

At Least 35 People Killed After Shooters Dressed As Santas O

Postby cowboycraig » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:17 am

The Santa outfits. Would a Muslim extremist actually wear a Santa outfit? Something is strange about this whole event. Will have to see how facts trickle in over the next few days.

At Least 35 People Killed After Shooters Dressed As Santas Open Fire In Istanbul Nightclub - Live Feed
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-31/least-35-people-killed-40-injured-after-shooters-dressed-santas-open-fire-istanbul-n
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Re: At Least 35 People Killed After Shooters Dressed As Sant

Postby MJK » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:46 am

Industry stifling regulations made coal too difficult to obtain, forcing Santa and his helpers to switch to brass, copper and lead for the naughty.

Even with a program you can't tell who the players are here. Mossad, Erdogan, the Lamest Duck-guys in Santa suits-it is like living in a Fellini movie watching this shit unfold. Could be Putin too; my dog tells me that's who has been crapping in the kitchen late at night.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:21 am

Turks killing Turks, flipflop approves of this turn of events

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:30 pm

ooooooh, burn, except many of those killed weren't even Turkish.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:08 pm

Who gives a shit?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby grawp » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:57 pm

Scene: Twilight - The Syrian desert, south of Damascus, 1917
A blood-soaked T.E. Lawrence stands in the midst of the massacre of a Turkish infantry column by the Arab National Army, that he caused.
Lawrence's publicist Jackson Bentley is horrified at the slaughter, and Lawrence's outraged friend, Sherif Ali says:

"Does this surprise you, Mr. Bentley? Surely you know that the Arabs are a little people, a silly people, greedy, barbarous and cruel. Who but they? Who but they?!"
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:40 pm

Dean King's 'Skeletons on the Zahara' paints an interesting picture of the Arab mindset. The book opens with a 3000 camel pack train devolving into a self massacre as word of a dry oasis reaches the group. "No water? Fuck! We'd better kill each other!" The ongoing negotiations for the custody of the captured sailors presents an interesting look at Arab tribal law circa 1815.

Supposedly Lincoln read the original account and it affected his thoughts on slavery.

Maybe this Santacide was an Xmas gift from Bibi Claus…..he can certainly hear a clock ticking right now.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:04 am

[quote="flipflop"]Who gives a shit?

Cheers[/quote]

Maybe the Turkish tourism industry?
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:58 pm

Oh right, I take it all back

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:51 pm

Good. On the other hand, hotels will be cheap and I could have the Aya Sofia all to myself.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby grawp » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:24 am

My Lady Seeks,

Hagia (Aya) Sophia is on my list as well.
Truly one of the wonders of the world.
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:23 am

Clearly they weren't playing classic Turkish disco. This would have enchanted the attackers into an electric slide not seen since 2006, the year Soul Train was cancelled.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTe2YErKEno[/youtube]
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:03 pm

cowboycraig wrote:The Santa outfits. Would a Muslim extremist actually wear a Santa outfit? Something is strange about this whole event. Will have to see how facts trickle in over the next few days.

At Least 35 People Killed After Shooters Dressed As Santas Open Fire In Istanbul Nightclub - Live Feed
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-31/least-35-people-killed-40-injured-after-shooters-dressed-santas-open-fire-istanbul-n

It turns out in this instance he didn't wear a Santa outfit, but bobble hat was close enough. I didn't notice thousands of leftards marching with their bic lighters saying Je Suis Istanbul, anyone would think they don't actually like Muslims, or is it just Turks?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:47 am

nowonmai wrote:I didn't notice thousands of leftards marching with their bic lighters saying Je Suis Istanbul, anyone would think they don't actually like Muslims, or is it just Turks?

A reaction would require more than a dead Canadian and a couple of other wounded Westerners.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:28 am

Well, there was that truck at a Christmas market in Germany. No Nice though, that looked like a traffic accident couple of kilometers long.
gnaruki wrote:
nowonmai wrote:I didn't notice thousands of leftards marching with their bic lighters saying Je Suis Istanbul

A reaction would require more than a dead Canadian and a couple of other wounded Westerners.

Saw it pass on CNN (new years eve sans smartphone 2am cet twilight zone) and figuring it was (1) in Istanbul (not Constantinople) and (2) the bodycount offsetting the general festivities tbh. That gay club hit in Miami seemed more vicious.

Heck, it's easy to blame the MSM in this digital era for the general public becoming blasé what with going for that live feed on the record breakers or the tube hits.
Me, I figure for 2017 I still will not pretend to care unless it starts to really hit home.
200 people max, an honest 12 once shortening the list vs 7 billion of us (me and whoever reads this included btw).
Sh!t 'll still happen but I very much like these odds.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Black Flag Cafe