Mattis is Sec Def

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re:

Postby Q » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 pm

el3so wrote:Haven't been up to speed on US politics in a while if ever but it does seem like a bunch of people outside of the beltway or from it's fringe are getting nominated by the president-elect.
There is (according to wiki) still a Republican majority in both legislative chambers even if the Democrats did gain some seats so that shouldn't be an excuse.
If so, I gotta admit it might be interesting how all of this will play out within the different state departments.

And I have to ask, how does the whole Trump thing sit with the average "registered Republican" citizen, let alone the party proper?

I figured after the Palin for VP nomination back in '08, some decent folks must have already walked away.

Here's the absolute truth.....The dyed in the wool, typical USamerican Republican hates Trump. Why? Because he isn't establishment, and that isn't just a campaign talking point.

The Paul Ryan's, Bitch McConnel's and other lifetime beltway politicians hate him just as much as the standard issue cuckolded Dem.

That's what got him elected. Don't listen to the paid for by the Democratic Party US media. Trump is going to clean fucking house. (And no...he isn't going to round up faggots and trannies and help a Russian invasion of the US.)
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Re: Mattis is Sec Def

Postby Hitoru » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:30 am

But is Trump going to continue to suck Putin's dick ?
We all want to know how leveraged the donald is to Russian interests.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Q » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:17 am

Hitoru wrote:But is Trump going to continue to suck Putin's dick ?
We all want to know how leveraged the donald is to Russian interests.

Still waiting on that proof that the country Hillary had a reset button with, and Obama could have more leverage after the election with, had anything to do with election tampering.

If you've got ironclad proof, give it to me. I'll take it straight to my client and we'll blow it up.

Your move....
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby Hitoru » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:52 am

No...You're obfuscating my question, who is Donald beholden to ?
Trump is the one who has businesses interests in Russia and benefited from Russian hacking,
Hillary reset was a nonstarter and Brobama has fuckall leverage,as he is a lame duck.(Dick)
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Q » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:35 am

Hitoru wrote:No...You're obfuscating my question, who is Donald beholden to ?
Trump is the one who has businesses interests in Russia and benefited from Russian hacking,
Hillary reset was a nonstarter and Brobama has fuckall leverage,as he is a lame duck.(Dick)

Hillary has business interests all over the Middle East. Despite the false narrative of Trump being beholden to foreign interests, we have actual proof of major overseas donors for Hillary, not for Trump.

Just speculation.

Again....if you, or anyone here, has actual proof (not Samantha Bee or Trevor Noah "proof") of Trump being bought off by the Russians, I've got a direct line to a major media outlet (granted, its US so it's probably fake.) so let's run it.

I'll wait....

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby seektravelinfo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Yawn. Just like at Trump's "press conference" yesterday, invoke the name of Hillary when crossed.

Do you not understand that she is now irrelevant to the subject of Trump as POTUS?

Also, simply state that "the media" is "fake news" so as to degrade & diminish them.

I do approve of Mattis as defense secretary, as he is a true intellectual and learned man and seems to be without pretense. Just who we need to lead a coup.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

nope

Postby el3so » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:58 am

seektravelinfo wrote: Just who we need to lead a coup.

Oath says "that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic".
Your call.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Q » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:26 am

seektravelinfo wrote:I do approve of Mattis as defense secretary, as he is a true intellectual and learned man and seems to be without pretense. Just who we need to lead a coup.

The irony of that statement. He'd be the first to put you up against a wall and plug your dumb fucking head.

- The Dear Leader
Q

Postby MJK » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:11 am

I like how a coup is mentioned as if it wouldn't herald white hot violence on a scale that will turn all the snowflakes into so much water vapor. Once the trucks aren't resupplying grocery stores I would love to be a fly on the wall as the identity politics coalition dissolves into a fight for food and water. Black Lives Matter…sissy squads, Feminazi legions and surgical switch hitters not so much if it means missing meals.

Not liking how it is looking and SO glad to be watching from here. Good luck, Mr Trump. Beware Guardsmen bearing anything.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:02 am

President Trumputin will show all those libtards what the iron fist is strong!!!
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:06 pm

[quote="Q"][quote="seektravelinfo"]I do approve of Mattis as defense secretary, as he is a true intellectual and learned man and seems to be without pretense. Just who we need to lead a coup.[/quote]

The irony of that statement. He'd be the first to put you up against a wall and plug your dumb fucking head.[/quote]

Once he hears 30 seconds of your mouth flapping the kill-shot would be for YOU.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:20 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:
Q wrote:
seektravelinfo wrote:I do approve of Mattis as defense secretary, as he is a true intellectual and learned man and seems to be without pretense. Just who we need to lead a coup.

The irony of that statement. He'd be the first to put you up against a wall and plug your dumb fucking head.

Once he hears 30 seconds of your mouth flapping the kill-shot would be for YOU.

Sure thing, sweet tits.

Now, go sell another sofa....Men are talking here.

- The Dear Leader
Q

KEEP UP THE FIGHT Q

Postby Jefe » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:16 pm

The Unfiltered Truth.

Remember that great line in "A Few Good Men" (back when Demi Moore was still hot, I think she coke'd out or something).

YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

I remember telling a class in college why Jack Nicholson's charachtar had it all right in the movie and that Tom Cruise was a punk.

At least he was in the Last Samurai and he is forgiven for "Couch Surfing" because of it.

[img]https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server3200/90c91/products/2904/images/6324/The_Enemy_Within_DVD__99071.1476586329.1280.1280.png?c=2[/img]

Fuck me. How many years later and I still can't do the picture thing.....
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:43 am

No idea why, if I copy your post, the picture appears, thus...

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Well good; so maybe I am not retarded after all. At least photographically posting retarded.

LOL, I didn't watch the movie, but is not the picture worth a thousand words?
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe