Report CONFIRMS Massive Voter Fraud

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Report CONFIRMS Massive Voter Fraud

Postby Douchebag » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Donald Trump has been worrying about the integrity of our elections for years. It turns out that his worries were justified.

Hillary Clinton had more than 800,000 votes from people who were not legal citizens of this nation, via The Washington Times.We can only imagine how many more ‘fake’ votes will show up as more investigations are completed.

Clearly, there were fraudulent votes cast for Hillary Clinton. This isn’t surprising — illegal immigrants knew Trump was going to build a wall. They wanted to vote Clinton in so they could continue to take advantage of America.

Political scientist Jesse Richman, who resides in Norfolk, Virginia, has been working with other scientists from the Old Dominion University to research non-citizen voting. He posted his findings in a blog as a response to Trump’s claims.

Based on university polls, Richman’s report stated that 6.4 percent of the roughly 20 million non-citizen adults voted in this election. He converted that percentage into 834,381 votes for Clinton, who had 2.8 million more votes than Donald Trump.

Richman determined that Hillary Clinton gained about 81 percent of the votes that came from illegal immigrants. “Is it plausible that non-citizen votes added to Clinton’s margin? Yes,” Richman wrote. “Is it plausible that non-citizen votes account for the entire nation-wide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.”

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/rep ... ter-fraud/
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Re: Report CONFIRMS Massive Voter Fraud

Postby sparrow » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:53 am

If this is what you think is the problem, I've got a story for ya. And some land to sell. ;)
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby Jefe » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Actually, it would be great if the Federal Election Commission would step up and do a couple things:

1. Verify ID/Citizenship prior to voting
2. Run Infomercial type presentations on civics 101 well prior to elections (for example, check out PraegerU - What is the Electoral College
3. Take limited control over a select number of presidential debates. Most importantly, during Q&A sessions, they have a switch that shuts off the microphone of candidates they hit when their time is up. No excuse, you don't go over on time.
4. Investigate and criminally charge groups and people for voter fraud. For example, Obama handing out cell phones for people to vote for him, ACORN and the like.
5. Investigate foreign contributions to candidates. They can not receieve ANY foreign money until the donation is vetted by the FEC and it is held in escrow until such time.
6. FEC reps at every state, spot checking polling stations before, during and briefly after the election.

Easy stuff. They should have been doing this long ago.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:30 pm

7. Outlaw the use of for-profit corporation money in U.S. election campaigns.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby grawp » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Voter fraud strikes at the heart of our (hell, let's say it like it is, MY) existence as members of the Republic.
Anyone who invalidates my vote by stuffing the ballot box to make sure their agenda wins is committing a crime (capital-grade, in my mind) and should be tried, convicted and punished accordingly.
This is one of the Freedoms, folks, given to all citizens of the Republic, and should be protected by our blood, treasure and constant vigilance.
To cheapen or render invalid any citizen's vote, whether by granting the privilege to illegal aliens or jimmying voting machines is heinous.
People have died for my right to vote, goddamit, and I will not have that sacrifice be in vain because those in power and their minions can't find honest work otherwise.

Selah.
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:34 am

Get serious. Make voting compulsory. Then you get an outcome that nobody can bitch about.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Voter CONFIRMS Report Massive Fraud

Postby el3so » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:03 am

ROB wrote: Make voting compulsory
aka forcing people to exercise their democratic rights.
They started re-enforcing it (more) over here fwiw.
an outcome that nobody can bitch about.
Yeah, good luck with that.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:18 am

Was referring to the legitimacy rather than the outcome.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi Rob

I respectfully disagree with you on this. Compulsary voting is on the face a violation of freedom.

I also, now believe strongly, based on what happened in my cow town state, in the Electoral votes.

All the best.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Forcing people to vote tends to make them find any dumb reason to like or dislike candidates. This forces politicians to engage in trivial arguments, which drowns out healthy political discourse. Remember "children overboard"?

To put it another way: Informed people tend to vote, whereas uninformed people may or may not vote, given the choice. If voting is not compulsory, then at least part of the uniformed proportion of the population won't affect the outcome.

Just my 0.02€
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Jefe wrote:I respectfully disagree with you on this. Compulsary voting is on the face a violation of freedom.

True enough, but by that logic, tax is also a violation of freedoms. As is funding the fire department.

But I do agree with your general point. The thing is, this is one of the few things where I think an extra law is actually warranted. Living in a democracy should come with responsibility and those responsibilities should be taken extremely seriously.

I agree with all of your points 100%, but I don't think you go far enough. Voter fraud is a problem. An equally important problem is voter suppression and intimidation. Both should be treated very harshly. The easiest logical way to do that is with compulsory voting.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:02 pm

snaark wrote:Forcing people to vote tends to make them find any dumb reason to like or dislike candidates. This forces politicians to engage in trivial arguments, which drowns out healthy political discourse. Remember "children overboard"?

To put it another way: Informed people tend to vote, whereas uninformed people may or may not vote, given the choice. If voting is not compulsory, then at least part of the uniformed proportion of the population won't affect the outcome.

Just my 0.02€

The arrogance of those statements is quite staggering.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:04 am

ROB wrote:
snaark wrote:Forcing people to vote tends to make them find any dumb reason to like or dislike candidates. This forces politicians to engage in trivial arguments, which drowns out healthy political discourse. Remember "children overboard"?

Just my 0.02€

The arrogance of those statements is quite staggering.

And your pretentiousness once again shines brightly.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby ROB » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:41 am

I know I am supposed to remember who you are. I mean, you have like 3000 posts.

It's just I come up with a blank.

Remind me, how did I hurt your vagina again?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby grawp » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:14 am

Friend ROB:

I have pondered this idea of yours.
How's this:

With the advent of social networking, it is now possible to poll and instantaneously determine the opinion of the networked citizenry.
Why not do the same for bills and laws?
No more Representatives and Senators manhandling and mishandling how the country is to be run.
True popular democracy, right in the palm of your hand.
We remove the Legislative Branch of the government and replace it with the new electronically-driven democracy (i-Democracy) of the voting public.
Twice a week, with your morning coffee, your SmartPhone displays several Federal Government-sponsored bills upon which you (and him, and her, and I) must vote on. The bills would be of a general nature, like approving the defense budget, or changes to Social Security.
They could also be regional, like repairs to bridges, highways and public buildings.
It is up to you to be as informed as possible about each of the bills you are to vote on, and this of course depends how seriously you take your role as a voter in our i-Democracy.
Results would be displayed in a timely manner (very necessary for declarations of war, don't you think?) Of course, you can choose to abstain, but accumulating too many abstentions will get your voting privileges taken away, changing your status from citizen (voting) to civilian (non-voting) and also lose you federally-funded benefits, such as Medicare or maybe your farm's crop subsidies.
To regain your vote, you have to serve a period of time in national service (military, Peace Corps, etc.) and take a refresher course in American Citizenship, (maybe derived from the current citizenship education curriculum for emigres.)
We would need to retain the Executive Branch for military and ceremonial reasons. The Judicial Branch is necessary for interpretation of our almost certain to be much more-involved laws and regulations. The number of lawyers will need to be adjusted, but as keepers of the law, they would be looked up to and revered much more than the current crop is.
Because the vote is now the responsibility of every voting citizen and a crucial part of our system of government, any attempt to tamper with or commit fraud upon the voting system is a serious crime with serious consequences. How serious I also leave to you.
So you know, I've checked with some of my techie friends, and they've told me the technology already exists to do this.
Pie in the Sky?
* or *
The Shape of Things to Come?
The world will never love us. They respect us - they might even grow to fear us.
But they will never love us, for we have too much audacity!

- Theodore Roosevelt – “The Wind & the Lion” (1975)
grawp
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe