Report CONFIRMS Massive Voter Fraud

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Report CONFIRMS Massive Voter Fraud

Postby ROB » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:02 am

To be honest, grawp, I prefer professionals in most rolls.

Professional soldiers, professional doctors and yes, professional politicians relying on professionals within their respective portfolios for evidence based policy making.

I think it's too much to expect a person, who works all day, to come home and then get a handle on issues of policy. We need leaders to lead.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:07 am

ROB wrote:
snaark wrote:Forcing people to vote tends to make them find any dumb reason to like or dislike candidates. This forces politicians to engage in trivial arguments, which drowns out healthy political discourse. Remember "children overboard"?

To put it another way: Informed people tend to vote, whereas uninformed people may or may not vote, given the choice. If voting is not compulsory, then at least part of the uniformed proportion of the population won't affect the outcome.

Just my 0.02€

The arrogance of those statements is quite staggering.

I find staggering how people defend their country's system because it's their country's system. People should vote because they want to participate in the democratic system, not because they will be fined if they don't. Making people vote under duress peverts the democratic process. The fact that people can't whine about the outcome afterwards is irrelevant, and not even true. People will whine about the outcome anyway.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:59 am

snaark wrote:I find staggering how people defend their country's system because it's their country's system.

Do you have any actual evidence that this is what I did?

blah blah blah.

Bullshit.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Wearing pants in public would also be a violation of this abstract concept you call "freedom".
snaark wrote: Making people vote under duress perverts the democratic process.
Yes it would.
But there is a huge difference between "under duress" and something being compulsory. If you want your opinion taken semi-seriously by this anonymous internet user, plz refrain from using incorrect and emotionally-laden terms.

Compulsory voting ensures the participation of all citizens.
As long as the eggheads in Silicon Valley haven't invented a robot overlord to rule us all, it is IMO an elegant solution to make sure the great unwashed masses do not get to opt out of the democratic process ;-)
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby snaark » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Point taken. Compelling people to vote perverts the democratic system :)

Incidentally apart from Australia (which has historically been governed by two parties that are almost indistinguishable), other countries where voting is mandatory include Belgium, Argentina, Turkey and Egypt. Not exactly models for efficient democracy.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:17 pm

ROB wrote:I know I am supposed to remember who you are. I mean, you have like 3000 posts.

It's just I come up with a blank.

Remind me, how did I hurt your vagina again?

He used to be 19D20 and was cool about guns n that, but now I think a cat lady has stolen his password and posts for him, while he drinks beer and shoots at stuff from his back porch

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Hitoru » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:18 am

ROB wrote:I know I am supposed to remember who you are. I mean, you have like 3000 posts.

It's just I come up with a blank.

Remind me, how did I hurt your vagina again?

You shut your bitch mouth while men are talking.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby ROB » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:21 am

rofl.

Just put your vagina on ice and it'll be better in a year or two.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:25 am

snaark wrote:Incidentally apart from Australia (which has historically been governed by two parties that are almost indistinguishable), other countries where voting is mandatory include Belgium, Argentina, Turkey and Egypt. Not exactly models for efficient democracy.

Zimbabwe, CAF and Afghanistan have presidents. Maybe we should do away with presidents.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:28 am

snaark wrote:Point taken. Compelling people to vote perverts the democratic system :)

Define "perverts" (v) and get back to us.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:42 am

flipflop wrote:
ROB wrote:

He used to be 19D20 and was cool about guns n that, but now I think a cat lady has stolen his password and posts for him, while he drinks beer and shoots at stuff from his back porch

Cheers

No cat lady, I just loath trumph worse than anybody or thing, and muckraking is a American pastime.
I now have a decent shooting range I've built on my tree farm where I occasionally drink beer at while shooting at shit. But I do still shoot a .22 off the porch sometimes.
I'd post more gun stuff but there seems to be a lack of interest.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Lost Boy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Do post more gun stuff. This place used to be cool.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Osiris » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:39 am

Wait, I'm confused. Hilldawg got thousands and thousands of people to vote illegally for her only to lose?

Remember when conspiracy theories used to make sense? Like "The nazis intentionally lost WWII so they could rise again after compromising a global intelligence agency in 2014 and eliminate all threats at once using technology not available in the 1940's?" Or "A bioengineering company bought an island in Central America and recreated dinosaurs but had to abandon their plans when some dinosaurs escaped and killed people"? Even "Dank memes make dank dreams, but dank fuel can't melt steel beams" was better.
The impossible I'll do immediately, the unimaginable will take some time. http://bigwilliesbooks.com/
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:26 am

You don't need those thousands and thousands of illegal votes when you have 304 electoral votes. Let us all bow our heads in thankful prayer....

The overt sedition now visible in DC is unprecedented in our modern history and I am so damn glad to be observing from up here. Unseating a duly elected President will set a precedent that will guarantee decades of violence and unrest. I hope he takes a bunch of traitorous neofucks with him on his way out. Double wield, Donald!

Anybody else catch the bit about flags with 51 stars when Pence went to Europe? Puerto Rico or part of California maybe? I loves me a good foreshadowing.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:11 pm

You can't legally charge someone to fix a toilet without schooling and a permit.

But any moron can vote.

This is why America has been fucked up since like forever.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe