A Moment of Silence, for victims of Bowling Green Massacre

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

A Moment of Silence, for victims of Bowling Green Massacre

Postby ROB » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:14 am

I know we all have different political opinions in here, but in times of mourning like this, I think we can all agree on silent respect.

So a moment of silence for the victims of the 'Bowling Green Massacre,' if you will.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Re: A Moment of Silence, for victims of Bowling Green Massac

Postby MJK » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:11 am

Let's see Kate McKinnon work with that material….
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:10 pm

Wait. On this board you're not supposed to say or infer anything critical of the Trump Administration.

Remember

He's getting things done.
He tells it like it is.
He's the most successful businessman in the world, ever.
He has a large penis.
He's gonna ban all those Muslims.

Now continue to be good loyal little minions.

As you were.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby cbychoice » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:21 pm

ROB wrote:I know we all have different political opinions in here, but in times of mourning like this, I think we can all agree on silent respect.

So a moment of silence for the victims of the 'Bowling Green Massacre,' if you will.

hehehe
A little bit of inconsistancy saves a lot of explanation later
cbychoice
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:13 am

seektravelinfo wrote:As you were.

He is absolutely dominating the media cycle (at least half of it with shit that doesn't actually matter - like inauguration numbers). If he can sustain this, he could literally rape Reagan's corpse and still get reelected.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:29 am

That Conway woman is as dumb as a post. A fucking liability, but that's why you don't let women near anything involving thinking and logic. Replace her with a smart Christian white man and move on

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:06 am

I much preferred the woman who asked what the good of nukes were if you don't use them.

Sharp as a tack that one.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:58 pm

You all miss the point.

The main goal is not to be right or wrong for these people. The main goal is to find the people who dared to make them feel bad about their lives, ideas and opinions and then put a boot on their neck and plant one behind the ear.

That laughably named "Proud Boys" group that was protested in NYC a short time ago. People actually said "Shame!" to them...as if that would work.

Even though these people won an election, I find it odd how no one can actually see how they won and revert back to memes, and rely on Chelsea Clinton...Chelsea Fucking Clinton, to fire back a riposte to a thick woman who looks like a Barbie Doll a little brother put in a microwave that she got her facts wrong.

As if facts are the point. Trolls won the election. Dumb trolls. And all we can do is sneer at them for thinking a massacre happened in Bowling Green. You got an ugly, dumb woman who looks as if Inuit want to use her skin as a replacement for walrus during a blanket toss because of how cocaine has probably made it hang off her body like drape made by Ed Gein....and all we can do is talk about how she got her facts wrong.

They are not going to come for blacks, jews, muslims , queers or mexicans, they are gonna come for people who sneered at them and said "shame".

You got to roll around in the dirt with these people, challenge their manhood and call their women ugly. These days that is how you win.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:19 am

So many experts. So little understanding. Yeah it was dumb trolls won it. Idiots.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:56 am

Because sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:14 am

nowonmai wrote:So many experts. So little understanding. Yeah it was dumb trolls won it. Idiots.

It was not the smart trolls that won it, that is for sure.

Two things won it:

The political establishment refused to address two things people found important. Jobs and immigration.

In fact if you were concerned about job security and immigration you were labeled lazy, un-adaptable or a racist...or all of them.

The people who took up the torch for that justifiable concern were the dumb trolls. The dumber people ignored it, because they thought they were smart or that people from Syria deserved to come here and molest women because they were too oppressed to grope them back home.

The party of women's rights and gay rights found themselves unable to defend their prime constituents so they turned to Milo and some Nazis instead.

I cannot really blame them at all, but I know what happened and how it happened.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Kurt wrote:
nowonmai wrote:So many experts. So little understanding. Yeah it was dumb trolls won it. Idiots.

It was not the smart trolls that won it, that is for sure.

Two things won it:

The political establishment refused to address two things people found important. Jobs and immigration.

In fact if you were concerned about job security and immigration you were labeled lazy, un-adaptable or a racist...or all of them.

The people who took up the torch for that justifiable concern were the dumb trolls. The dumber people ignored it, because they thought they were smart or that people from Syria deserved to come here and molest women because they were too oppressed to grope them back home.

The party of women's rights and gay rights found themselves unable to defend their prime constituents so they turned to Milo and some Nazis instead.

I cannot really blame them at all, but I know what happened and how it happened.

No you don't.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:37 am

Give it up, that isn't the Kurt you knew any more….it's like somehow he and many others' Prog nature made them susceptible to having their firmware reflashed while on the wrong FaceBook page. Now his world is a barren wasteland filled with Nazis that we can't see. Where we see a dying, lying, catheterized and seizure besotted murderess he sees the Madonna of Mena. He has lost track of the fact that you don't have to be smart to know right from wrong. Let's try to remember Kurt as he was when back in the day, a fresh faced moderator, so full of optimism and Chardonnay-dry wit….*tears up and turns away from computer*

Don't look any further than the Dems having pushed the Anus of Evil into America's face for the reason for Trump's ascendancy. No trolls or stupidity required. Ask half of the country; they'll tell you.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:45 pm

The people who voted for Trump are not trolls. The trolls just happened to be the only ones addressing their concerns. Success of the trolls is proof that the political establishment was so far off base with the voters that they had no choice but to vote for them.

The people who lost deserved to lose.

How far off base am I from grasping what happened? Just because I mock, does not mean I do not understand.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Lost Boy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Whether or not you like Ted Cruz, he was spot on when he rebuked the debate moderator hack and said effectively, "Questions like that are the reason people don't trust the news media anymore." I didn't vote for Trump, Clinton, or Cruz, but I appreciate that the leftist media propagandists and the one world government stooges are shitting their pants and vomiting all over themselves in rage because Trump is not towing the elitist party line and furthering the globalization agenda. Screw 'em.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe