Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby flipflop » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:38 am

ROB wrote:
On the other hand, if there is enough of this stuff, it might have the effect of Chinese water torture and there will be a tipping point.

This seems to be their plan, like a Taliban full frontal wave assault, just keep throwing everything at him and hope something gets through.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:19 am

I just typed 'trump' into google news, here are the top results. Now, if I was as illogical as a fair amount of Trump's enemies, I might posit that there's a media campaign to get him out of the White House.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:20 am

flipflop wrote:This seems to be their plan, like a Taliban full frontal wave assault, just keep throwing everything at him and hope something gets through.

My heart doesn't exactly bleed.

I mean, the whole point of releasing your tax returns, openly revealing all of your business interests and entering your affairs into a blind trust (which every other president of every stripe has done) is to prove transparency. Trump has refused to do that which would largely put the Russia issue to rest (probably among several others).

Hence, the story won't die. He has the power to more or less kill it (assuming he's clean), but he won't.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:05 am

He's still got years ahead of him, he should just get on with it and not give a fuck about what these people think. Republicans for too many years buckled under pressure and yes 'cucked' to the demands of ever increasing liberal batshittery. Trump is the first true conservative to take office in the modern era, the rest have merely been no more than a pimple on Liberalism Incorporated's ass. I mean listen to Graham and McCain fer fucks sake. He is a true nationalist and the globalists hate him for it. The CIA etc are the attack dogs of the elites and merely preserving the status quo as they see it.

This is a war, has been since 1945, and its just hotting up more since the losers just got a foot in with Trump, however brief it may turn out to be. One side have won on every battleground, and Trump is the direct result of years of shitting on people who didn't do anything to warrant such hatred. If he burns I hope your whole fucking system burns too, its rotten to its deep state core.

But what cracks me up the most about these shitlibs v Trump - now the libs are suddenly all-American and backing the spooks, the fucking CIA. It's like WMD, Vietnam etc never happened. And if Russia did interfere in your election, boo fucking hoo, USG has fucked about in so many foreign administrations that maybe it was time somebody gave you your own shit sandwich to eat. Suck it fucking up. In fact if it turns out you did get the Putin dick up your asses it's beautiful, a troll to end them all. Fuck the Clintons and their lackeys in bureaus and the press, you've been had over by an ex-KGB thug and a human cheeto who's only worth a regular SNL skit. Who's the real clowns here? Putin is good people, he's a nationalist himself, he might be our only hope in the end. And by us I don't mean you shitlibs, you're outside the reservation, I hear Syria is nice this time of year.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:11 am

flipflop wrote:He's still got years ahead of him, he should just get on with it and not give a fuck about what these people think.

lol he's getting checked and balanced like a bitch.

Trump ain't a conservative. He's a populist.

If the wind blew in the other direction, he'd be calling us comrades and installing Jill Stein to run (re)education.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:54 pm

He is being checked thus far, but this is Trump, not some milquetoast 'conservative ' like Mitt Romney (I bet the Dems miss that controlled 'opposition'). He will fight them as hard as they hit him. It's happening.

This was good, Bannon trolls the media, they predictably lose their shit

http://www.mediaite.com/online/reporters-claim-that-steve-bannon-just-walked-by-and-insulted-them/

Cheers
Last edited by flipflop on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:22 pm

flipflop wrote:It's happening.

We're three weeks in and he's a Flynn down.

This is getting interesting.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:59 pm

It is

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-calls-conservative-outlets-three-press-conferences

Trump is like - fuck these people, if they continue to work against me they don't get to ask me questions. There's never been a precedent for this has there? I think Obama may have banned or try to ban Fox News from the White House at the height of the Tea Party shenanigans? Dunno, but Trump won't dance to their tune like the cuckservatives used to, he's right too, fuck 'em

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:26 pm

That's the thing.

There is no "fuck em"

Because they will continue to write and it will continue to be distributed widely. Nothing he can possibly do about that, short of tearing up the constitution.

Flying in their face with a "fuck 'em" will work. But only for a time.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:25 am

flipflop wrote:It is

Trump is like - fuck these people, if they continue to work against me they don't get to ask me questions. There's never been a precedent for this has there? I think Obama may have banned or try to ban Fox News from the White House at the height of the Tea Party shenanigans? Dunno, but Trump won't dance to their tune like the cuckservatives used to, he's right too, fuck 'em

Cheers

I googled "Obama banned fox news''.
All that really came up is a NY Times story. Non event: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/23/us/politics/23fox.html
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby flipflop » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:34 am

What about that press conference? He just called it and went out there, you wouldn't see Obama doing that. The media can't work him out, he's basically fucking with these idiots now. I watched it live and laughed out loud at him trolling them.

The best bits:

TRUMP: No, that’s how I won. I won with news conferences and probably speeches. I certainly didn’t win by people listening to you people. That’s for sure. But I’m having a good time.
Tomorrow, they will say, “Donald Trump rants and raves at the press.” I’m not ranting and raving. I’m just telling you. You know, you’re dishonest people. But — but I’m not ranting and raving. I love this. I’m having a good time doing it.
But tomorrow, the headlines are going to be, “Donald Trump rants and raves.” I’m not ranting and raving.

QUESTION: Just because of the attack of fake news and attacking our network, I just want to ask you, sir...
TRUMP: I’m changing it from fake news, though.
QUESTION: Doesn’t that under...
TRUMP: Very fake news.
QUESTION: ... I know, but aren’t you...
(LAUGHTER)
TRUMP: Go ahead.

TRUMP: Wait a minute. I don’t have to tell you what I’m going to do in North Korea. And I don’t have to tell you what I’m going to do with Iran. You know why? Because they shouldn’t know. And eventually, you guys are going to get tired of asking that question.
TRUMP: So when you ask me what am I going to do with a ship, the Russian ship as an example, I’m not going to tell you. But hopefully, I won’t have to do anything, but I’m not going to tell you.
OK.

TRUMP: Where are you from?
QUESTION: BBC.
TRUMP: Here’s another beauty.
QUESTION: That’s a good line. Impartial, free and fair.
TRUMP: Yeah. Sure.
QUESTION: Mr. President...
TRUMP: Just like CNN right?

The headlines today are predictable enough, but Trump knows his audience, and it's not a few dozen journalists in a room in Washington. The New York Post may be on the right track, but they're outside of the attack group right now. Trump is just basically fucking with these people, it's funny as fuck.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/16/sorry-media-this-press-conference-played-very-different-with-trumps-supporters/

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:29 pm

I watched it as well. Awesome stuff!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Hitoru » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:51 pm

So did I. That press conference was, bar none, the most unhinged press conference I've ever seen a president have. For awhile it seemed to hover close to the Nixon "I am not a crook" statement, before just jumping off the cliff into Alex Jones-level paranoia and delusion.
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Hitoru » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:08 pm

I don't know, but that is a legitimate question. The ABC news channel just said the story was false.
It might be illegal, citing the Posse Comitatus Act. But wetbacks(they call themselves wetbacks) aren't U.S. citizens so it probably wouldn't be applicable.

It would definitely start (another) shit storm tho.
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe