Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Das Reich der Trumpenfuhrer 2016

Postby Hitoru » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:19 pm

There was a facebook rumor that ICE had check points looking for wetbacks, but they were actually seat belt checks.
Fake News. You have to be simple minded to get your news from facebook.
As the kids that told me the story are yesterday.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby flipflop » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:02 pm

But, but, Russians interfered in our election!

Wikileaks release evidence of Obama and the Derp State (new meme kids) were up to no good in the 2012 French Presidential Election. I expect France to issue an arrest warrant for Obama imminently.

https://wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/#Press%20Release%20%28english%29

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/national/united+states+asked+canada+help+candidates+during+2012+french/12927895/story.html

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby ROB » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:47 am

flipflop wrote:But, but, Russians interfered in our election!

Wikileaks release evidence of Obama and the Derp State (new meme kids) were up to no good in the 2012 French Presidential Election. I expect France to issue an arrest warrant for Obama imminently.

https://wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/#Press%20Release%20%28english%29

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/national/united+states+asked+canada+help+candidates+during+2012+french/12927895/story.html

Cheers

Did you actually read them?

Spying on them is a long fucking distance from influencing them.

In fact, I read nothing in that Wikileaks link that I wouldn't HOPE my country was doing as a matter of course. Of course our spy agencies should be gathering useful information on foreign elections. That is common fucking sense. That is literally one of the core things they SHOULD be doing.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:50 am

Yes of course I read the cunt, I was being facetious. Maybe that's all the Russians were doing in the US election? Spying? Here's proof that the CIA were sniffing about a NATO ally's election - solid proof. We have received fuck all evidence of any Russian spying, snooping, fixing, hacking you name it. No evidence of Trump/Russian collusion, yet the US media can talk of nothing else. Nothing serious has been put up. One crank Johnny English agent's report of Trump getting pissed on and other nonsense, it's probably a colossal troll of some kind, I fucking hope so.

The Dems and their hold overs in the derp state are decrying foul play by a foreign state in their embarrassing election defeat. They need to provide evidence or get to fuck. Do it.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Uh-oh, what's this young pup up to? This could be interesting....

http://veritaslive.com/02-23-2017/project-veritas-releases-over-100-hours-of-audio-from-inside-cnn.html

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby MJK » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:48 pm

The machinations of the bought and paid for MSM(More Smoke and Mirrors) turned out to be pretty dry listening.

Now this alleged Tweet by Lynn Rothschild throwing John Pedodesta under the wheels of the elites' getaway tourbus could signal that it is time to break out the popcorn. The Red Shield isn't known for showing its hand but she married in and perhaps didn't get that memo. Combined with the recent large pedo arrests worldwide and Trump's remarks about 'horrific' human trafficking getting added Federal enforcement, things are looking up. There just might be a steaming slice of crow-topped pizza en route to those who mocked and laughed while children whimpered in the dark. You know the elites are scared when their suppression of information is becoming so overt.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:39 pm

Even Glenn Greenwald smells a Dem turd

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:06 pm

I think the Trump Admin is riddled with FSB dupes. But, Greenwald is right.

The Clintonistas seemed to think that antagonizing Russia was a much better option than not antagonizing them. At least with the next four years of the US being run by Russian operatives we wont be doing anything dumb like going to war with them over fucking Syria.

With each story that comes out it is almost amazing how horrible the two candidates were. If Clinton had won I am sure now I would be saying "At least the place is run by people I have never trusted for the past 25 years...there is some comfort in that sort of stability"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:50 am

This Russia thing sure seems to be dying down.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:17 am

Funny that

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:30 am

Also, bet you a whole barrel of nerve gas that Steve Bannon didn't agree to the airstrike against Assad. If I was a conspiracy theorist I could say that Jared Kushner - the Presidential Son-in-Law (now a governmental position it seems) was working for Soros/ZOG/Derp State/Aliens/Lizard shapeshifters all this time. If Bannon does eventually get binned then it's business as usual, cuck diddy cuck cuck.

Desert storm meets preppy New York Democrat.

If this doesn't get you thinking about those days of WMD derping then nothing will. Chilling.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby MJK » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:56 am

I hear the theme music from 'The Omen' every time I see a picture of young Jared.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sat May 13, 2017 12:45 pm

All the news that fits..

CNN Breaking News:
Trumpzilla likes ice cream.."Ice Cream-gate"..

https://mediaequalizer.com/brian-malone ... han-others
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby The Turd Polisher » Fri May 26, 2017 11:50 am

back of the bus Montenegro

"Beyond our ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
Rumi, 13th-century Persian poet
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Fri May 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Just wow.
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe