The flipflop and nowonmai show

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: The flipflop and nowonmai show

Postby nowonmai » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Facts:

- You and/or your pals ran this forum, ie. moderated it. You and/or your pals banned people who you disagreed with.
- You and/or your pals were pals with Penta and co. and that went horribly wrong.
-You and /or your pals were involved with an academic who infiltrated the forum for the purposes of an academic study whch remains closed from public view to this day.
-You and/or your pals are fucking boring.

The result was that people deserted the forum, leaving it in this desultory state.

But by all means blame the very people who have continued to maintain some semblance of interest here.

Idiot.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:31 am

nowonmai wrote:Idiot.

Charming to the last. Look, I said congratulations. Until yesterday I hadn't been here in weeks, I only checked back in today to see if you'd accepted the congratulations graciously or ridiculously. hahahahahaha just kidding I knew it would be the latter. Rock on.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby nowonmai » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:50 pm

friendlyskies wrote:
nowonmai wrote:Idiot.

Charming to the last. Look, I said congratulations. Until yesterday I hadn't been here in weeks, I only checked back in today to see if you'd accepted the congratulations graciously or ridiculously. hahahahahaha just kidding I knew it would be the latter. Rock on.

Charming, what's that got to do with it? Do you require special treatment on account of your gender?

"Until yesterday I hadn't been here in weeks, I only checked back in today to see if you'd accepted the congratulations graciously or ridiculously."
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:34 pm

This fuckng skank is loopy, STILL banging on about a load of irrelevant dogshit on a forum nobody reads. Go suck your man's dick or fetch his dinner, make yourself useful to somebody at least, you daft, daft cunt

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby denise » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:44 am

way to go and sound like every woman's worse nightmare. I will acknowledge your superior physical strength and appreciate your male aggression in both its refined and animal states particularly as it relates to other males but I will not accept a lack of respect at home less it cease to exist.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:43 am

Must agree with denise here. Undone years of logical argument and given ammunition to those who tried to make it all about gender from the outset. So yes, I see this is the pendulum but I reject that as much as I rejected their deployment of the gender card when it was not relevant. I am in no one's show. Never have been. There's right and wrong and those who know, know which is which.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:51 pm

My point of view having observed the evolving, or shall I say devolving, of this website since 9/11 confirms my conjecture that a race to the bottom will always be won, if we can call animosity between the sexes a victory, by men - and that war always leads to the bottom. I could go on but suffice it to say I have been privileged to drop in on the conversation here and delighted by the humour - a manifestation of male aggression and my personal favorite - of these two unique warriors, and unlike many others it would seem, I do rest assured knowing they are fighting for my side and not another culture that could never create their kind and which I have no desire to take up with or live among - ever. In a post-Christian Darwinian West it will prove almost impossible to guilt anyone into anything and even the loyalist of dogs if kicked long and hard enough will eventually bite back. In the end I don't see that an appeal to a higher nature was ever made but rather relentless denigration and derogatory attacks led by she who shall not be named, backed by the powers that be for reasons I shall not reveal, led to the devastation of this formerly lively gathering place where incredibly interesting and well-spoken people mingled with the mundane and mostly mute, of which I am chief.

Pity the prosaically privileged ruined it for us all - again.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:12 pm

^ translation...

I love Western men when they are cucks like my husband. Fighting for my right to be an awful little cunt, all the while I dream of dark, dominant and dusky cock.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby denise » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:21 pm

if that's what you got out of it might I suggest you remove your shit colored glasses and try reading it again.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Q » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:52 pm

denise wrote:if that's what you got out of it might I suggest you remove your shit colored glasses and try reading it again.

You're right. I confused you with that seeks cunt.

My apologies.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby denise » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:08 pm

not necessary but appreciated nonetheless.

take care.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:16 pm

denise wrote:My point of view having observed the evolving, or shall I say devolving, of this website since 9/11 confirms my conjecture that a race to the bottom will always be won, if we can call animosity between the sexes a victory, by men - and that war always leads to the bottom. I could go on but suffice it to say I have been privileged to drop in on the conversation here and delighted by the humour - a manifestation of male aggression and my personal favorite - of these two unique warriors, and unlike many others it would seem, I do rest assured knowing they are fighting for my side and not another culture that could never create their kind and which I have no desire to take up with or live among - ever. In a post-Christian Darwinian West it will prove almost impossible to guilt anyone into anything and even the loyalist of dogs if kicked long and hard enough will eventually bite back. In the end I don't see that an appeal to a higher nature was ever made but rather relentless denigration and derogatory attacks led by she who shall not be named, backed by the powers that be for reasons I shall not reveal, led to the devastation of this formerly lively gathering place where incredibly interesting and well-spoken people mingled with the mundane and mostly mute, of which I am chief.

Pity the prosaically privileged ruined it for us all - again.

Correct.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:40 pm

it's impressive to watch these two talk to each other like the old men in the balcony. Perhaps old gits who think others are listening to them. I am not sure which soap opera they are watching but clearly only they find it fascinating.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:38 pm

RYP wrote:Perhaps old gits who think others are listening to them.

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Jefe » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Yeah sparrow.... at some point it's easier to just admit they won the forum, and say congratulations. They invested thousands upon thousands of hours into that victory, which means they earned it. Life is short, do what you love, make it matter.

By Friendlyskies.

Who has over 7400 posts....

LOL; I have been on this site fuck, almost 20yrs with 2,000 something. Which for a while were credible reports from the field.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares, inevitably wind up plowing for people with swords".

Jefe: well into a 12 pack of LaBatts Blue (AKA "BlueDevils"
Jefe
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe