Jefe

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Jefe

Postby RYP » Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 pm

will be nuked next time he has an alcohol fueled meltdown. He is the crazy ex-girlfriend of the Black Flag Cafe that has never even given me a reach around.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Re: Jefe

Postby Q » Sat May 20, 2017 12:04 am

So basically he called your ass out and you're too much of a bitch to address it?
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby RYP » Sun May 21, 2017 9:49 pm

Q I don't know who he is. He talks shit like a ex crazy girlfriend but doesn't provide any specifics and like crazy ex girlfriends he seems to post drunk a lot. If he doesn't like me or what I do there is always the Thorntree or Worlds of Warcraft fan sites.

I have no problems answering specific questions but someone who just spews hate with no productive contribution is worthy of removal and not what this forum was created for.
RYP

Postby Q » Sun May 21, 2017 9:59 pm

That's because he's smarter than you, Robbie.

No specific claims = no libel or slander case, but enough to make people think.

Ie: Is it true, Robert, that you got your shit pushed in during your time in Grozny? That's from an unnamed source.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby RYP » Mon May 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Nope.

who tells you this crap?
RYP

Postby ColKKW » Tue May 23, 2017 5:35 am

Robert; so glad you stopped by to refute reports of rectal ruin. Did an overlong glance into the sooty eyes of a henna bearded warlord result in a serving of twice-shat shawarma? The jealousy of Q is palpable; may I recommend a bouquet of pansies?

I really must speak with my agent about booking these ghost town gigs.
Minedance Myanmar
ColKKW
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe