Russian Colaborators to be Charged Monday

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Russian Colaborators to be Charged Monday

Postby ROB » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:56 am

Who is your guess?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Re: Russian Colaborators to be Charged Monday

Postby snaark » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:22 pm

My money is on Manafort. He seems to be the dirtiest of the bunch, and the fact that they raided his home is a giveaway. I give him evens.

Second bet would be on Flynn. I give him 4-1. He's almost certainly broken the law, so I guess they'll get to him eventually.

Personally I'd prefer it was Kushner. He's the closest to Trump, and he just looks like a cunt. But I think he's a long shot - I give him 20-1.

Apparently a lot of big shot prosecutors are bailing on their million dollar gigs to work for Mueller. Even Whitehouse lawyers are getting their own lawyers. I guess this is going to turn into the world's biggest ever shitstorm before long. It's going to be hilarious.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Mueller's standing has been depleted by the Uranium One scandal. Tah-dum, tshhh.....

Hillary actually went to Russia, hat and kneepads in hand but Trump Jr's one meeting here is some kind of racketeering event. Fascinating.

She'll get some orange on her long before Flynn does. Oh, she''ll strut some more Revolution Violet colors first but she is being fitted for a set of bus tires as part of a Deep State Donner Party catered event.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:18 am

But Hillary!!!!

Fucking lols.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:55 am

She has been chosen for sacrifice. Mueller sharpens his ceremonial backstabbing dagger as we speak. While he's at it he should kill all of her doubles too, you can't be too careful with critters like that.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:06 am

But but... Benghazi!!!
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:21 am

Though I am genuinely curious.

For the last 50 years, folks like you have taken a very hard line on Russia. Justifiably.

Now, you can't rush fast enough to lube up your anus when it's mentioned.

What changed?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:19 am

ROB wrote:What changed?

snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:41 pm

The political shitshow here in the US makes damn near any other leaders look good. Folks like me are wondering how folks like you can stomach pulling a voting machine lever that diddles Clinton.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:42 am

MJK wrote:The political shitshow here in the US makes damn near any other leaders look good.

Naah, you and people like you are literally the ones who voted this idiot in. At least be man enough to own it.

Of course, then you'll have to admit you have no continuity of intellect whatsoever, so I guess I can see why you're acting like a little bitch and distancing yourself.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:21 am

She's doomed. DOOMED. Whatever will you do without her?

And what idiot did I vote in again? I didn't vote for anyone. I am blameless. But that doesn't lessen the pleasure I derive from the lamentations of the butthurt.

Want to talk about my garden?
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Not man enough I guess.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:32 pm

Hey, don't let that low-T thing keep you from talkin' taters. I won't question your manhood. Just your perceptions and sense of proportion. Contrast a hundred million dollars from Russia to the Klinton Foundation with a couple of meetings on the Trump side. Manafort will hang for deeds done before the campaign so where is the revalence in this investigation of campaign malfeasance? IRS colonoscopies for all Foundation donors; which one will amend a return first to save themselves? Stay tuned.

In gardening news I grew 'Magic Myrna' as well as 'Magic Mollie' potatoes this year. The Myrna is known as the potato that thinks it's a yam. Red with yellow markings and mango colored flesh, goes well with sharp tailed grouse and a Sheaf's Stout. Unfortunately a favorite of the voles and a modest yielder.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:11 am

Even Goatse would blush with how excited you get when talking about Russia.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:04 pm

You may want to revise your assumptions about 'folks like me'. I was never down on Russia and at 60 literally nothing gets me excited anymore except the opportunity to educate youngsters such as yourself.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe