merely expanding on British cuisine I guess

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

merely expanding on British cuisine I guess

Postby el3so » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:19 pm

BPK sandwich!

Bacon, sliced pickle & ketchup on toasted bread, let it heat through on the grill for a couple of seconds. "Bitches!" added for bravoure.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: merely expanding on British cuisine I guess

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:25 am

Now that right there sounds like some vile shit,
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby el3so » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Salty, sweet and sour all in one easy meal. I was a tad inebriated when I made it.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby el3so » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Rum and beer. Separate glasses.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: merely expanding on British cuisine I guess

Postby nowonmai » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:16 pm

Sadly I'm too close to civilization at the moment to properly unwind with copious rum and beer in separate glasses.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe