QAnon

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

QAnon

Postby Kurt » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:06 pm

That anyone can think this person is really Q clearance is crazy.

I was reading some stuff by "him" and it is like those US Military "list jokes" combined with some Nostradamus.

Like this one:

Guangdong = Guangzhou = Shenzhen?

Do you believe in coincidences?

Q

Doesn't really say anything like "these are chinese cities, this happened here and this is what it means"

Anyway, I am working on a theory that Q was a low level military person who wanted to get into military intel but could not or was discharged before it could happen.

If anyone knows about the structure of military intel like how information is passed down and what it looks like when it arrives at the lower levels. Like lets say there is a threat, details cannot be released, and even the fact that military intelligence percieved a credible threat, but still everyone not privvy to the information is best to be alerted, how would that alert look when it got down to a private just out of basic training?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: QAnon

Postby cowboycraig » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Q is a psyop.

Q says "Trust the plan", but there is no plan.

It is feel good cool aid, sadly.

To believe in Q, is to believe there are "Good Guys" in government and intelligence. Sorry, but that is just RETARDED.

Also "who knows what" when it come to top secret info is written in stone. If Q was actually in the know of top secret info - it/they/them would already be dead.

Keep trusting the plan... raise you ass up just a little more... the plan is coming...
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:16 pm

I had some army guys from fort huachuca tell me to check this q anon thing out a couple of weeks ago. That’s a very interesting base btw.
You don’t seem terribly impressed with it herr Kurt?
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:16 am

goat balls wrote:I had some army guys from fort huachuca tell me to check this q anon thing out a couple of weeks ago. That’s a very interesting base btw.
You don’t seem terribly impressed with it herr Kurt?

I agree with Craig on this one.

A few Q based websites out there now seem to do the typical "radical patriot" thing and that is to sell cheap coffee cup, shirts and hoodies from Bangladesh and China. (The Proud Boys Store opened up the same day as their "official website" )

You get a set audience, and sell them shit. I even came accross a working girl in DC who now gets customers from the QAnon crowd in the DC area.

A deluded audience is quite easy to make money off of.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby goat balls » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:52 am

Right. Well then, that just leaves the burning question of the Oumuamua.

What about the Oumuamua?
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby cowboycraig » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:19 am

Q is gay
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Postby cowboycraig » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:21 am

Q anon is still gay.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:48 am

What are you talking about here, the BFC poster who identifies himself as “Q”, or the whole QAnon movement, or both. Whatever. I think it’d be a good thing if he/it/they were to attend one of Lydia Lunch’s Empowerment Lectures.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:41 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:What are you talking about here, the BFC poster who identifies himself as “Q”, or the whole QAnon movement, or both. Whatever. I think it’d be a good thing if he/it/they were to attend one of Lydia Lunch’s Empowerment Lectures.

Trumpism = Drain The Swamp
Alex Jones = Deep State
Q Anon Movement = The Deep State is in charge of child sex trafficking that is funded by Soros and Trump, Mueller and Jeff Sessions are going to arrest the Deep State and end Child trafficking and that is what Trump meant by Drain the Swamp.

Basically Trump is the Savior and Q , a person who first appeared on 4chan, is his prophet.

Now that sessions has been fired the Q Anon fans are trying to figure out what is going on because the man tenet of their secular prophesy has been contradicted. Some are talking as if Trump has sent Sessions "back to the deep state" to gather inteligence while others think the Deep State is winning and they want to form an armed militia.

Of course the right wing panicky liars are saying that Antisemitism on the American Left is a bigger threat than Neo Nazis and Antifa is a bigger threat than deluded right wing crazies forming an army to fight their delusions.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Return to Black Flag Cafe