Webvantage Marketing of Sacramento really sucks

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Webvantage Marketing of Sacramento really sucks

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:18 pm

I have been cleaning up some things and they had about 1200 bot users registered and posting here. Well, trying to post but since they were in the approval queue I place new users only I and other mods could see them.

So if you hire Webvantage Marketing of Sacramento, remember that they just use Xrumer to post on message boards and and the only ones they get to are the already spammy ones that have results ignored by google.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Webvantage Marketing of Sacramento really sucks

Postby goat balls » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:10 am

Use a thermometer on your turkey Kurt. Don’t trust the little plastic pop up thingies.

You can barbecue it, broil it, bake it, sauté it. There’s turkey kebabs, turkey creole, turkey gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There’s pineapple turkey, lemon turkey, coconut turkey, pepper turkey, turkey soup, turkey stew, turkey salad, turkey and potatoes, turkey burger, turkey sandwich.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:23 am

Duck this year for me.

Going to go with duck l'orange with jacket potatoes, cranberry sauce and a salad of some sort and I have not decided on dessert yet. Maybe cookies or maybe I will do a plum pudding or something rum soaked.

Oh, and I bought a pidgeon today. $7 for a whole bird. Have no idea what to do with it but I have a meat injector so I think i may play around with injecting it with butter and then wine.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby goat balls » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:29 am

I’ve met very few people in my life that could really cook a duck. I had 2 three thousand dollars a week Indian guides in northern Manitoba that could. But for that kind of cash, they damn sure should know how to cook a duck. And they cooked a mean northern pike in a wok with just vegetable oil. But they’d get all bug eyed crazy over moose. Moose was their thing.

Don’t get to shoot many ducks these days though. I’m spending too much time down south chasing oil. Cheers
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:41 am

Pike are difficult to prepare but tasty.

This is a farm duck. The trick with them is to prick the skin and steam for 30 minutes and then let it cool to collect the fat, then cook it the next day. That way fat does not spray all over your oven.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby goat balls » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:08 pm

I just remembered. All of the dim sum places that do Peking duck know what they’re doing. Peking duck kicks ass.
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe