Scott Israel
David Hogg
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Brenda Snipes

Who did I forget ?

All from Boward County FL

Stoneman Douglas High School shooting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoneman_ ... l_shooting

What is your point? What do YOU believe this means?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Seth Rich

Postby kinderdigi » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:34 pm

Hi Kurt;

So..

Answer A) there is something in the water in that part of FL

Answer B) I don't know, what do you think it means ?

And, it was just an archived note, as usual. The, "Who did I forget ?" wasn't intended as bait, though it did occur to me that it might get a response.
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Revealed: Ecuador spent millions on spy operation for Julian Assange

http://www.theguardian.com
7 mins read
Exclusive: Files show at least $5m went on activities including spying on guests at London embassy

Julian Assange addresses the media from the balcony of Ecuador’s embassy in central London. Photograph: Ben Stansall/AFP/Getty Images
Ecuador bankrolled a multimillion-dollar spy operation to protect and support Julian Assange in its central London embassy, employing an international security company and undercover agents to monitor his visitors, embassy staff and even the British police, according to documents seen by the Guardian.
Over more than five years, Ecuador put at least $5m (£3.7m) into a secret intelligence budget that protected the WikiLeaks founder while he had visits from Nigel Farage, members of European nationalist groups and individuals linked to the Kremlin.
Other guests included hackers, activists, lawyers and journalists.
In the lead-up to the US presidential election in 2016, his whistleblowing website WikiLeaks released several batches of emails connected to the Democratic party and Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
Last month, the Democratic National Committee filed a lawsuit against the Russian government, Donald Trump’s campaign and WikiLeaks, alleging a conspiracy to help swing the election for Trump.
Documents show the intelligence programme, called “Operation Guest”, which later became known as “Operation Hotel” – coupled with parallel covert actions – ran up an average cost of at least $66,000 a month for security, intelligence gathering and counter-intelligence to “protect” one of the world’s most high-profile fugitives.
An investigation by the Guardian and Focus Ecuador reveals the operation had the approval of the then Ecuadorian president, Rafael Correa, and the then foreign minister, Ricardo Patiño, according to sources.

Correa has defended the decision to give Assange political asylum and described the UK’s behaviour towards Ecuador as “intolerable”. Neither he nor the Ecuadorian government had any immediate comment.
From June 2012 to the end of August 2013, Operation Hotel cost Ecuador $972,889, according to documents belonging to the country’s intelligence agency, known as Senain.
Q&A
What would happen if Julian Assange left the Ecuadorian embassy?
Julian Assange has been in the Ecuadorian embassy in central London since June 2012. He initially sought asylum following a series of legal challenges through British courts to a European arrest warrant issued by Sweden, where he was accused of rape and sexual assault, which he denies.
In February, a judge upheld a warrant for his arrest for skipping bail, meaning that although Swedish prosecutors have dropped their investigation into alleged sexual offences, Assange faces being arrested if he leaves the embassy, and fears he would be subsequently extradited to the US for questioning about WikiLeaks’ activities.
Photograph: Frank Augstein/AP
Was this helpful?
The agency used a “special expenses” budget to pay for CCTV cameras to be installed in the embassy weeks after Assange moved in.
At the same time, documents show an international security company was contracted to secretly film and monitor all activity in the embassy. The company installed a team who provided 24/7 security, with two people on shift at a time, based at a £2,800-a-month flat in an Edwardian mansion building round the corner from the Knightsbridge embassy.
Even the then Ecuadorian ambassador to the UK, Juan Falconí Puig, seems to have been unaware of the operation until a council tax bill for the flat was posted to the embassy in May 2015. The arrangement had to be explained to the ambassador in a conference call with Patiño, according to a source.
The security personnel recorded in minute detail Assange’s daily activities, and his interactions with embassy staff, his legal team and other visitors. They also documented his changing moods.

The team consulted Assange about each person seeking to visit him. Guests would pass through a security zone, leaving their passports with staff there, according to sources, and documents seen by the Guardian.
The passports were used to create a profile that described the visit and gave background details of all his visitors.
Worried that British authorities could use force to enter the embassy and seize Assange, Ecuadorian officials came up with plans to help him escape.
They included smuggling Assange out in a diplomatic vehicle or appointing him as Ecuador’s United Nations representative so he could have diplomatic immunity in order to attend UN meetings, according to documents seen by the Guardian dated August 2012.

In addition to giving Assange asylum, Correa’s government was apparently prepared to spend money on improving his image. A lawyer was asked to devise a “media strategy” to mark the “second anniversary of his diplomatic asylum”, in a leaked 2014 email exchange seen by the Guardian.
This included a joint press conference with him and Patiño in London, and the publication of an opinion piece for the Guardian. The fee including other costs would be $180,960 for a year’s media consultancy.

Assange supporters gather outside the embassy in Knightsbridge in June 2017. Photograph: Matt Dunham/AP
But the documents showed the way in which the relationship between Assange and his hosts deteriorated over time.
In an extraordinary breach of diplomatic protocol, Assange managed to compromise the communications system within the embassy and had his own satellite internet access, according to documents and a source who wished to remain anonymous. By penetrating the embassy’s firewall, Assange was able to access and intercept the official and personal communications of staff, the source claimed.
In tweets on Tuesday WikiLeaks denied that Assange had compromised the embassy’s network. “That’s an anonymous libel aligned with the current UK-US government onslaught against Mr Assange,” WikiLeaks wrote, adding that its editor-in-chief was not in a position to respond.
In 2014, the company hired to film Assange’s visitors was warning the Ecuadorian government that he was “intercepting and gathering information from the embassy and the people who worked there”.
The escalating cost of the Operation Hotel surveillance operation was also an issue for Ecuador’s financial controller’s office.

Carlos Pólit, the then comptroller general, wrote to the then intelligence chief, Pablo Romero, in March 2013, asking how $411,793 could have been spent on special expenses in five months without a single receipt.
More than half that amount – $224,699 – was spent on three undercover agents for Operation Hotel: a captain in the Ecuadorian navy, a colonel and a counter-intelligence operator. They were typically given monthly cash payments of about $10,000, according to official accounts, for services classified as “intelligence and counter-intelligence operations”.
Romero said documentation relating to “the security of our guest” needed to be kept to a minimum given the “high sensitivity of the case”.
But the Operation Hotel outgoings were a fraction of the intelligence agency’s special expenses. In Assange’s first two months in the embassy, Senain spent $22.5m on 38 other operations with codenames including “undercover agents”, “counter-intelligence” and “Venezuela”, according to official documents.
Documents seen by the Guardian show Senain made multimillion-dollar payments to internet surveillance companies for spying software. One was Hacking Team, a cybersecurity company based in Italy.
Hacking Team did not respond to a request for comment. Documents show it was contracted directly or subcontracted through other companies by Senain between 2012 and 2015.

Lenín Moreno, the Ecuadorian president, is keen for Assange to leave the embassy in order to improve ties with the US. Photograph: Juan Ruiz/AFP/Getty Images
It is unclear how the Ecuadorian government used the surveillance tools. But investigative journalists working in Ecuador say they have often been forced to move their websites abroad to avoid cyber-attacks and hacking attempts. Others have been prosecuted through the courts. Facing fines and criminal charges, some were forced into exile.

Ecuador’s president, Lenín Moreno, shut down Senain in March in response to what he called the “ethical outcry of citizens”.
He said the move was intended to “guarantee the security needs of the country”, in what appeared to be a pointed reference to the resources the agency had dedicated to protecting a person who had very little to do with Ecuador’s security.
Ecuador’s comptroller is investigating how Senain spent $284.7m between 2012 and 2017, the majority of it on special expenses such as activities connected to Assange. About 80% of the overall budget went on such expenses last year, according to a statement on the comptroller’s website.
This article was written in collaboration with Fernando Villavicencio and Cristina Solórzano from Focus Ecuador

In 2018, the truth came under attack …
… help the Guardian set the record straight. In an era of disinformation campaigns and partisan bots, trustworthy news sources that sort facts from lies are more important than ever. This year we pursued difficult stories in challenging times and delivered factual reporting at a critical time in our history.
In 2018, The Guardian broke the story of Cambridge Analytica’s Facebook data breach; we recorded the human fallout from family separations; we charted the rise of the far right, and documented the growing impact of gun violence on Americans’ lives. We reported daily on climate change as a matter of urgent priority.
The Guardian is editorially independent – our journalism is free from commercial bias and not influenced by shareholders or politicians. No one edits our editor. No one steers our opinion. This matters because it enables us to give a voice to those less heard, challenge the powerful and hold them to account. And we don’t have a paywall, meaning The Guardian’s journalism is open and accessible to everyone, regardless of where they live or what they can afford.
At a time when factual reporting is critical, we need your ongoing support to continue bringing The Guardian’s independent journalism to the world. Help us defend the truth in 2019 and beyond by making a year-end contribution to The Guardian. Thank you.
Support The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ssy-london
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:10 am

kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:40 pm

Nutbars are claiming that JFK Junior is really alive and was part of the process of rooting out the deep state.

Well, No.

I got a story to tell and its pretty cool.

Ages ago I used to be an art installer on the upper east side. One of the coolest people I ever met was a collector of British Pottery, she is well known, everyone has seen her on TV at some point and if I mentioned her name people would be like "Holy shit! You've met her?"

But she is still alive and I cannot really reveal who she is because she told me stuff in (what I assume) was confidence, and like I said, she is a really cool person.

Anyway, JFK Junior had just died. I had to go install pottery with "earthquake wax" so vibrations or cats would not destroy them. It's easy work but a bit tedious. So Ms. Famous Person decided to entertain me and fill me up with coffee. She is about the funniest person I have ever met. She went on about various people she thought were over-rated, she told me about how her best friend (also well known) was more talented in the area that Ms. Famous Person was known for and Ms. Famous Person was more talented in the area her best friend was known for, so the routines each was known for was actually from the other.

Then she went into how she knew Jackie Kennedy and how she tried very hard to prevent JFK junior from becoming a pilot. Apparently on her deathbed she told Junior not to fly or he will kill himself and others. Years before that Jackie O had to actually fend off NY Bar Association members offering to Fix Juniors test scores and she refused, so he failed like 2 or 3 times.

I then chimed in with my JFK junior story. A friend of mine was the first on the masthead of "George". It was her job to make Junior undestand things. One time I went out to lunch with her and her boyfriend and her cell phone rang (this was 1996 or 1997 ..when a cell phone rang that meant it was important) and she started spelling words like S-P-E-C-I-A-L and F-A-M-O-U-S and saying "No, it is not spelled like Fay-Mouse there is no "e" at the end" and then she went to correcting pronunciation of words like epilogue and saying "no, its not epee-low-gee or epee-low-goo it is like ep-i-log" . When she hung up I was staring at her blankly and her boyfriend said "tell him who it was" and of course it was JFK JR.

The thing is, all accounts of him were that JFK JR was dumb as a post and also that he was perhaps the nicest guy one could meet. Apparently when the stress of reading words and comprehending things got to him he liked to help the cleaning staff vacuum and was geniunely interested in their lives and their families and was very happy to be around them. My friend who was his minder got so many handwritten notes to her thanking her for her help and they were written by him because it was very neat handwriting filled with mispellings and malapropisms. Ms. Famous person compared him to a child who always had a fork in his hand and always wanting to eat a power outlet . When mom died his dim wittedness made him self-actualize and he died and took 3 people with him.

Basically the JFK JR that people knew was not smart enough to draw a conclusion that someone could be a traitor and he was certainly too nice to write a note like that and he would have sent it from NYC, where he lived because he would not have been smart enough to cover his tracks.

Kind of appropriate that the Deep Staters believe one of the dimmest guys of the last half of the last century is going to come back from the dead and save them. If Lenny from Stienbeck's "Of Mice and Men" was not so obviously fiction I am sure he would be Mithras to JFK Junior's Jesus.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:17 pm

Thanks for the story Kurt.

I really know very little about JFK Jr. What I found most interesting about that note wasn't the content, but it's release on a "FBI" doc. It may be a complete forgery .. and if so, why hasn't it been taken down or, at minimum, addressed by the FBI PR machine as some web BS ?

Kinda weird. But, the web is full of weird stuff.

One thing I found interesting about your post was "earthquake wax". I understand the need and use but, I'm curious as to it's content. Is it really a wax or more clay like. Many still life photographers use mortician's wax to hold small objects on a set in place. You get this stuff from a mortician or a mortician's supply. pretty creepy purchase. I'm wondering if it's the same stuff as your earthquake wax ? Kind of yellow-brown in color and tough to work with. It comes in a block, about 6" x 3" x 12" in size. Heating it a bit makes it more workable.
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:29 pm

Earthquake Wax reminded me more of the kind of wax I was given to shield my lips from getting cut by my braces when I was a kid. It was sticky enough to create a seal and it worked great.

Most likely the person who threatened Biden was a guy who used the name JFK JR in is threat. Local FBI offices have what is called "The Crackpot FIle" or they used to anyway. When my mom worked for a congressman ages ago and a nutter would come in and rant and rave about something they told the FBI, the FBI then checked criminal records and then if those came up negative they checked the CrackPot file so they could either add to or assess a threat against a representative or Federal Employees. For example, they had "Nice, Hot Bath Guy" who would show up or call and demand to talk to someone about his cure for cancer, AIDS or heart disease or something and that cure was always a "Nice, Hot Bath". He never left his name but he called and would visit and insist people listen to his cures. But he was in the crackpot file anyway, just in case "Nice Hot Bath Guy" became something more sinister.

Before 9/11 there is a chance the Massachusests crack pot file was consulted and "JFK JR" got a visit from some Feebs who told him to knock it off or they would arrest him if he did something like that again. Quite often crazy people stop the crazy when presented with consequences.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:13 pm

"Most likely the person who threatened Biden was a guy who used the name JFK JR in is threat. Local FBI offices have what is called "The Crackpot FIle.."

That makes some sense. I don't think highly of the FBI.

I've dealt with them 3 times over the years. The first was when I was in school. My father played golf with the local head of office. I got a call from my father telling me that THEY wanted to talk with me. I was living in a wooded location and the Agent would come to meet me. When he arrived, I invited him in for coffee. He said, I think we should talk in my car. Kinda weird, but figured a recording would take place. He asked about my politics. I told him I was a registered Democrat. He asked more questions, mostly about a former neighbor who was an English Prof and a campus radical.. The agent asked me about how well I knew this Prof. He went on about his political behavior and wanted to know if I agreed with it. I told him no but, got the idea I wasn't believed. And finally he sprang.. We believe, you know this man a lot better than you say you do..Your car has been seen parked near his home on numerous times over the past weeks. How do you explain that? I told the Agent that, at that time, I lived across the street from this Prof and, that was likely the reason my car was seen near his home. There was silence but, no apology from the agent. Not a very smart bunch. The most recent exchanges have been security clearances for work projects. I would love to see my FBI file. I'll bet it's fun reading.

I have a friend who is a Treasury Agent. That group seems to have better employee requirements and screening. Maybe a higher intelligence level is required to work for that agency?
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:32 am

Ex-Marine admits he lured Seth Rich conspiracy theorist Jack Burkman to a hotel parking garage, then shot him

Hockstein for The Washington Post)
By Rachel Weiner
December 3 at 3:16 PM
A man who worked as an investigator for conspiracy theorist Jack Burkman will serve nine years in prison for shooting and wounding his ex-boss in a complicated plot involving a fake FBI exposé.
Kevin Doherty, 46, said little as Judge William T. Newman Jr. sentenced him Monday for malicious wounding and use of a firearm in commission of a felony, but he acknowledged the veracity of a set of facts read by Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney Evie Eastman detailing his “serious falling out” with Burkman and the “grand ruse” he concocted in revenge.
Eastman said Doherty lured Burkman to a hotel parking garage in March with the false promise of turning over details of FBI misconduct.
“It was all pretend,” Eastman said.
During the hearing in Arlington Circuit Court, Newman imposed a 23-year prison term with 14 years suspended. In addition, Doherty, who pleaded guilty to both charges, must pay back with interest the $15,000 Burkman gave him for the nonexistent FBI documents.

Burkman told The Washington Post in March that he hired Doherty, a onetime Marine, to investigate the death of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich. Burkman, a Republican lobbyist, has enmeshed himself in a conspiracy theory that Rich was killed for handing Democratic emails over to WikiLeaks. Law enforcement has deemed the homicide a botched street robbery, and Rich’s family has repeatedly sued right-wing news outlets for falsely reporting otherwise.
Doherty was supposed to build a psychological profile of Rich’s possible killer, but Burkman said in March that he and Doherty quickly came to loggerheads over control of the project. Burkman fired Doherty in July 2017.
In court, Eastman described the plot Doherty executed months later and how police tracked him down. Doherty sent Burkman emails pretending to have information “detrimental to the FBI.” Burkman paid Doherty $15,000 and arranged to pick up the documentation from under a traffic cone at the Key Bridge Marriott in Arlington on March 13.

When Burkman leaned over to get the documents, Eastman said, Doherty shot him twice in the buttocks with a rifle. Burkman fled up a parking ramp, carrying the traffic cone and his dog, Jack Jr. Doherty admitted he then ran down his former employer from behind the wheel of a black SUV.
Burkman suffered a broken arm, and two bullets remain lodged in his buttocks, Eastman said. His dachshund was not harmed.
Doherty drove off before police arrived, but Eastman said the black SUV was spotted in the garage on hotel security cameras before the attack. A man was seen leaving the vehicle and putting several items in a nearby trash can.
Inside the can, police found a shipping box addressed to Doherty and a handwritten note on calibrating a new weapon, along with fuel filters and ammunition.
Police quickly learned that Doherty had rented a large black SUV from Hertz at Reagan National Airport that morning. Hertz’s GPS tracking showed that the vehicle had been driven to the Marriott and then took a “circuitous route” to Boston after the attack, Eastman said. She said Doherty returned the SUV in Boston and got a new rental car.

The $15,000 Burkman paid was traced to Doherty’s bank account, the prosecutor said.
Doherty was arrested in Arlington on March 17. On his computer, Eastman said, authorities found emails to Burkman as well as searches on how to use a fuel filter as a silencer. In his home they found the rifle used in the attack. She said the weapon had been mailed there.
Doherty’s deal with prosecutors included the recommended sentence as well as their agreement to drop a second malicious-wounding charge.
The judge also ordered that after Doherty’s release from prison he must remain away from Burkman and his family.
Burkman did not appear in court and could not be immediately reached for comment. When the lobbyist spoke to The Post in March, Burkman said his interest in Rich’s death and conspiracy theories generally remained strong. Last month, Burkman held a news conference at which he claimed he had spoken to a woman who had been the victim of inappropriate behavior by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. No such woman ever appeared.
Read more:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... 9c83466c0e
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Sounds like he was ripping him off and then decided to cover his tracks when the money stopped flowing.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby kinderdigi » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Kurt wrote:Sounds like he was ripping him off and then decided to cover his tracks when the money stopped flowing.

Don't know, but, some serious BS as per gun play.
Last edited by kinderdigi on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:59 pm

Kurt wrote:
kinderdigi wrote:9-11 hijackers
Nicholas Cruz
Cesar Sayoc
Scott Israel
David Hogg
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Brenda Snipes

Who did I forget ?

All from Boward County FL

Stoneman Douglas High School shooting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoneman_ ... l_shooting

What is your point? What do YOU believe this means?

A Broward County Sheriff's Office deputy has been demoted after he was photographed wearing a QAnon patch while meeting Vice President Mike Pence last week.
Broward County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Veda Coleman-Wright said the Sgt. Matt Patten was not authorized to wear the patch, which read "Question the Narrative."

QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory popular with a small group of supporters of President Donald Trump. At a July Trump rally in Tampa, some rallygoers sported QAnon shirts and signs.
Patten received a written reprimand on Monday. He was also removed from the Sheriff's Office's Strategic Investigations Division's Office of Homeland Security and from the agency SWAT team, Coleman-Wright said.

Broward Sheriff's Office deputies greeted Pence at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport on Friday after the vice president attended an event in Hollywood. The vice president's staff took photos of the meet-and-greet and posted them on Twitter. Pence's staff deleted the tweet after news outlets reported about the patch.
Patten was cited for conduct unbecoming an employee and called #QAnon controversial.
"For this event, SWAT Team Leader Sgt. Patten intentionally placed an unauthorized symbol/patch onto his agency issued SWAT vest to meet and pose with (Vice President) Pence," the reprimand states. "Sgt. Patten's actions of displaying unity with a controversial group not in alignment with the core values of law enforcement and the Broward Sheriff's Office discredited the agency, the country and himself."
The QAnon movement has been called everything from "a deranged conspiracy cult" to a grassroots movement "about the covert battles being waged between the deep state and President Trump."
https://www.local10.com/news/florida/br ... -president

https://www.sheriff.org/Pages/Home.aspx

http://www.broward.org/Planning/Demogra ... fault.aspx

What are the odds ?
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:16 am

Kurt wrote:Nutbars are claiming that JFK Junior is really alive and was part of the process of rooting out the deep state.

Well, No.

I got a story to tell and its pretty cool.

Ages ago I used to be an art installer on the upper east side. One of the coolest people I ever met was a collector of British Pottery, she is well known, everyone has seen her on TV at some point and if I mentioned her name people would be like "Holy shit! You've met her?"

But she is still alive and I cannot really reveal who she is because she told me stuff in (what I assume) was confidence, and like I said, she is a really cool person.

Anyway, JFK Junior had just died. I had to go install pottery with "earthquake wax" so vibrations or cats would not destroy them. It's easy work but a bit tedious. So Ms. Famous Person decided to entertain me and fill me up with coffee. She is about the funniest person I have ever met. She went on about various people she thought were over-rated, she told me about how her best friend (also well known) was more talented in the area that Ms. Famous Person was known for and Ms. Famous Person was more talented in the area her best friend was known for, so the routines each was known for was actually from the other.

Then she went into how she knew Jackie Kennedy and how she tried very hard to prevent JFK junior from becoming a pilot. Apparently on her deathbed she told Junior not to fly or he will kill himself and others. Years before that Jackie O had to actually fend off NY Bar Association members offering to Fix Juniors test scores and she refused, so he failed like 2 or 3 times.

I then chimed in with my JFK junior story. A friend of mine was the first on the masthead of "George". It was her job to make Junior undestand things. One time I went out to lunch with her and her boyfriend and her cell phone rang (this was 1996 or 1997 ..when a cell phone rang that meant it was important) and she started spelling words like S-P-E-C-I-A-L and F-A-M-O-U-S and saying "No, it is not spelled like Fay-Mouse there is no "e" at the end" and then she went to correcting pronunciation of words like epilogue and saying "no, its not epee-low-gee or epee-low-goo it is like ep-i-log" . When she hung up I was staring at her blankly and her boyfriend said "tell him who it was" and of course it was JFK JR.

The thing is, all accounts of him were that JFK JR was dumb as a post and also that he was perhaps the nicest guy one could meet. Apparently when the stress of reading words and comprehending things got to him he liked to help the cleaning staff vacuum and was geniunely interested in their lives and their families and was very happy to be around them. My friend who was his minder got so many handwritten notes to her thanking her for her help and they were written by him because it was very neat handwriting filled with mispellings and malapropisms. Ms. Famous person compared him to a child who always had a fork in his hand and always wanting to eat a power outlet . When mom died his dim wittedness made him self-actualize and he died and took 3 people with him.

Basically the JFK JR that people knew was not smart enough to draw a conclusion that someone could be a traitor and he was certainly too nice to write a note like that and he would have sent it from NYC, where he lived because he would not have been smart enough to cover his tracks.

Kind of appropriate that the Deep Staters believe one of the dimmest guys of the last half of the last century is going to come back from the dead and save them. If Lenny from Stienbeck's "Of Mice and Men" was not so obviously fiction I am sure he would be Mithras to JFK Junior's Jesus.

"Some people" think/say that this guy (Vincent Fusca) is JFK Jr. Don't ask me, i haven't a clue. But, pretty interesting stuff on the web these days.

https://twitter.com/TheRealRaNon/status ... 9326339072
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Of course you have a clue. He died in a plane crash with 4 people. One family lost their only two daughters. Why the hell would you not have a clue?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:28 pm

Kurt wrote:Of course you have a clue. He died in a plane crash with 4 people. One family lost their only two daughters. Why the hell would you not have a clue?

To be more clear: I don't think that guy is Jr. I don't have a clue as to what's going on.

Caroline is alive, a DNA test could clear up the whole thing.

I heard a psychiatrist speak about "reality" some years back. The thing I remember him saying was that, a huge part of the American population can't distinguish between reality and what they see on TV. This was before social media got popular. I live in a intense Tech location. Kiddies are still bring run over by cars while crossing against a red light while staring at their hand held media devices. The cities' solution .. They want to ban auto traffic on some streets because, they can't get the drones to look up from their phones while crossing the street.
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe