Isis is sorry

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Isis is sorry

Postby Lost Boy » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:47 am

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/17/us-woman-hoda-muthana-deeply-regrets-joining-isis-and-wants-return-home

She made her bed, she should lie in it till the bitter end. Traitors like this should be tried for high treason and executed, if allowed to come home at all. "I was brainwashed by things I read on the internet."

The tears are so sweet.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Re: Isis is sorry

Postby sparrow » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:52 am

Lost Boy wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/17/us-woman-hoda-muthana-deeply-regrets-joining-isis-and-wants-return-home

She made her bed, she should lie in it till the bitter end. Traitors like this should be tried for high treason and executed, if allowed to come home at all. "I was brainwashed by things I read on the internet."

The tears are so sweet.

Fuck her and a couple of Canadian ones as well. Yeah sure, come back and indoctrinate your spawn when you're back. Fuck off, you made your choice. Enjoy the desert.

Hi, oh hi! You went there and supported all those multiple murdering mother fucking cutting head's off people because what? It was fun? Fuck you. Oh and videos too to terrorize us all and their families? That was fun too?

Yeah, that's a hard fucking no.
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:06 am

Hey Lost Boy, does the US still have a law where your citizenship could be revoked if you fight for a foreign army?
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

one who burns his ass, has to sit on blisters

Postby el3so » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:24 am

Funny how this is all over all the news now. I'd harvest their organs and have the kids adopted by Jewish families FWIW.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby sparrow » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:08 am

sparrow
Canadia

Postby Kurt » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:15 pm

Actually US Citizenship to natural born citizens cannot be revoked because of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. A natural born citizen can renounce their citizenship.

The ISIS Bride, if born here, is a citizen and is entitled the right to return by both US laws and UN treaties. As usual the Trump Administration is functioning as an extra Legal authority that does not care about the constitution.

However, she should be in a world of shit and pain when she returns as we also have a buttload of laws that treaties that oblige us to prosecute the terrys.

She would be much better off becoming a fourth wife to some Hausa herdsman. She might want to give her kids up for adoption and have her parents adopt the terror babies while she trolls polygamy dating sites.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

sorry

Postby el3so » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:05 am

Kurt wrote:However, she should be in a world of shit and pain when she returns as we also have a buttload of laws that treaties that oblige us to prosecute the terrys.
She would be much better off becoming a fourth wife to some Hausa herdsman.
Makes one wonder if Jeff Fort is still single.
Seriously: ad hoc solutions are better than no solution. Obama didn't close Guantanamo neither.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby sparrow » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:01 am

Kurt wrote: She might want to give her kids up for adoption

Their only hope. Otherwise, no doubt, drawn back in.

As we've learned, all people can be trained like small animals. Especially when they're young.
sparrow
Canadia

Postby Lost Boy » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:59 pm

ReptilianKittenEater wrote:Hey Lost Boy, does the US still have a law where your citizenship could be revoked if you fight for a foreign army?

To answer your question (a bit late), the short answer is yes. But what this Isis Cuntus Maximus did actually constitutes treason under the U.S. legal definition.

18 U.S.C. 2381 defines treason and stipulates its punishment as follows: "Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Personally, I think there is a huge effin' disparity between the punishment of death and five years imprisonment with a $10k fine. I think she's earned the former more than the latter.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:13 pm

.Personally, I think there is a huge effin' disparity between the punishment of death and five years imprisonment with a $10k fine. I think she's earned the former more than the latter.

Indeed. Give em a quick fag in front of a sunny wall and be done with em.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Return to Black Flag Cafe