viewtopic.php?f=8&t=57655
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Re: Seth Rich

Postby kinderdigi » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:10 pm

This Runner Is a Hitman. His GPS Watch Tied Him to a Mob Boss Murder

www.runnersworld.com
2 mins read
The health-conscious assassin was picked up for another murder, then investigators found his Garmin.

A British runner, cyclist, and mob hitman has been convicted for the murders of two rival gangsters, in part, because of his GPS watch. Mark “Iceman” Fellows, 39, was found guilty by a jury at Liverpool Crown Court of killing organized crime leader Paul “Mr. Big” Massey and his associate John Kinsella, 55 and 53 at the time of their deaths. Massey and Kinsella were also career criminals, part of a gang scene near Manchester, England, with a reputation known across Europe, according to the Manchester Evening News.
Though police already suspected Fellows in Kinsella’s death, it was his Garmin Forerunner that linked him to Massey’s unsolved 2015 murder. While detectives were investigating Fellows, they came across a photo of the suspect wearing his Garmin Forerunner during 2015’s Great Manchester 10K (he ran 47:17, pictured above) two months before the murder of Massey that July. Detectives then located the device at Fellows’s home and checked its GPS data for files that could link him to Massey.
They found that the runner plotted these murders with the attention and precision of any serious athlete, and accordingly, he recorded his recon missions. (Runner’s World has not been able to link Fellows to a public Strava or Garmin account.)

Manchester police asked James Last, an expert in satellite-based radio navigation, to examine the Garmin for evidence that Fellows had been been near the scene of Massey’s murder, reports the Liverpool Echo. Last said that almost two months before Massey’s death, the watch had recorded a 35 minute activity starting in Fellows’s neighborhood and traveling to the field near Massey’s home.
Professor Last said the wearer set out initially traveling at around 12 mph, which suggested they were on a bike. When they reached the field, the speed dropped to about 3 mph, consistent with walking, before they stopped for about 8 minutes. According to the Liverpool Echo, this is the alleged escape route that Fellows ran or perhaps rode his bike on two months later, after gunning down Massey in his own driveway.
Three weeks after the death of Massey, Fellows was shot (presumably by a gang rival) while riding his bike from his girlfriend’s to his grandmother’s house. The shot passed through his pelvis, according to the Warrington Guardian, but he survived. After this brush with his own death, the 39-year-old appeared to live a quiet life, working the night shift as a sous-chef making sauces.
Then three years later came the death of John Kinsella, along with surveillance video showing Fellows making a similar reconnaissance loop in his car. On May 5, 2018, he approached Kinsella on his bike, and shot him twice in the back, then twice more while Kinsella was on the ground, before pedaling away. As seriously as Fellows seemed to take his preparation, he did not appear to consider witnesses would notice a cyclist wearing both commando gear and a hi-vis safety vest while toting a gun (they did, and they told the police).
Soon after, Fellows left the country on vacation with his girlfriend, and upon returning, was arrested in the airport on May 30. On January 17, 2019, he was sentenced to life in prison.
Runner’s World looked into other possible race results for the killer. We found a British Mark Fellows—of the same under-40 age group the hitman would have entered—who ran the St. Albans Half Marathon two weeks before Massey’s murder. However that Mark Fellows also ran the same half in 2018, two weeks after the homonymous hitman was arrested. Further research and finish-line photos leads us to believe that the half racer is a St. Albans-based (about 180 miles from Manchester) Mark Fellows, who, ironically, is a lawyer.
For more details on the case, visit: liverpoolecho.co.uk
Riley Missel Riley is an assistant editor who researches, writes, and edits feature stories.

https://www.runnersworld.com/news/a2592 ... an-murder/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:14 am

The Escape – Part One

http://www.whoismcafee.com
7 mins read

It’s Christmas day and I’m taking a break from the seriousness of my upcoming January 3rd post. I thought I might post the picture story of the first half of Sam’s and my escape from Belize and my eventual arrival in the States. It’s visually interesting and it is mostly a happy story – in line with most Christmas stories.
I’ll start with our arrival, undercover, in Belize City a few days prior to our departure on our exit adventure. We had been in hiding for a couple of weeks, living in less than desirable conditions. Sam was eaten alive by bugs and was happy to reach a place with hot water and comfort, as was I:

Our plan was simple:
Multiple checkpoints had been set up along every highway exiting Belize and all of the border crossings and seaports had been beefed up with police and Belize Defense Force personnel. Air travel was impossible since the few existing airports had beefed up security staff armed with our photos and names.
I chose a few very simple social engineering tricks to effect our escape. Social engineering is the art of predicting people’s behavior based on given stimuli. It is the method of choice for modern computer hackers wishing to gain access to sensitive data. Cracking a computer system’s security electronically, for example, can be difficult. Tricking a secretary or systems manager into simply given you the access is simple. It requires only a cute young man, or sexy woman, or a correct role playing scenario, a little software and a little bit of time.
Social engineering can be applied to any problem, not just computer hacking problems. Distractions and decoys, for example, have been used for centuries as primitive social engineering tools.
We choose to take the Southern Highway to a town at the far southern end of Belize called Punta Gorda. From there we had arranged to take a small fishing boat the thirty or so miles to a border town in Guatemala called Livingston. The Southern highway, we knew, since we had friends driving the full length daily, had three checkpoints along its way. On the day we left we chose, as a decoy, a friend driving one of my high profile pickup trucks. He drove three miles ahead of us and was in constant communication with us. The truck’s documentation was in my name and was with the truck, just in case they failed to identify the truck by sight. The plan was the following: If they stopped the truck I knew the checkpoint officers would be swarming all over it. Subsequent traffic would be likely to be waved on through. For a distraction, I arranged to have my double – a man I have known for over 30 years and who years ago legally changed his name to John McAfee – arrested in Mexico a hundred miles north of the Belizean border. We posted the arrest on the blog and within an hour of the posting radio stations in Belize were broadcasting the arrest. Advance teams reported a relaxing of checkpoint procedures on the Northern and Western Highways a couple of hours later.
But the above were our backup plans, in case our main plan failed. My main plan simply depended on rain. We chose a day to leave when the weather report predicted a near 100% chance of heavy rains for the full length of the Southern Highway. In Belize, no checkpoint officers will ever stop a car in the rain. In five years of residence I had never seen or heard of police, or the BDF, doing anything whatsoever in the rain, let alone standing in the middle of the road stopping cars. It rained all day with only intermittent stops. Our first checkpoint passed without incident just a few moments after rain had stopped. As you can see, only one officer is outside of the car, leaning on the hood. The others were all huddled inside. All three checkpoints were passed in the same fashion. Neither the lead car (belonging to me), nor the car in which I was riding, were stopped.

Once the checkpoints had been passed, it remained only for us to negotiate our passage across the border into Guatemala.
For companionship, and to divert attention from eyes looking for two people travelling together, Sam and I had five other people in the van with us – the two intrepid Vice Magazine journalists, Amy, her boyfriend Keith and the driver of the van – a very old friend of mine:

We arrived in Punta Gorda in the late afternoon, met up with the driver of the advance decoy truck, and stayed the night at Machaca Hill – all of us checking in under assumed names. Our plan was to take a small fishing boat from a private dock in Punta Gorda the following day and make a dash for Livingston – hoping that the Coast Guard had abandoned their southern waters vigil due to the report that I had been jailed in Mexico the previous day. Since we had a free night, everyone relaxed and enjoyed the jungle surroundings:

In the morning, we checked with some of our compatriots at the waterfront who had been out boating since sunrise trying to locate or lure any coast guard vessels. The Coast Guard was conspicuously absent. We made our way cautiously to the rendezvous where the boat captain was already waiting. We had considered doing the boat trip at night, but a boat in Punta Gorda running at night would be heard all along the beach, and people travelling by boat at night would be deemed suspicious. Sam, myself and the two journalists said goodbye to Amy, Keith and the two drivers and we quickly boarded the boat and pushed off.

When we were a few miles off the coast we all relaxed. Sam turned cheerful:

The two journalists went to work:

And a pod of dolphins showed up to share in the mood:

When we neared Livingston everyone breathed a sigh of relief:

What lay ahead, I knew, were a number of serious problems, but they were of a legal immigration nature and involved our lack of an exit stamp from Belize and some forthcoming fraudulent moves by the Belizean government. This meant we could not get an entry stamp into Guatemala, and that I would certainly be arrested as a result of the Belizean machinations.
In any case, we had to enter Guatemala illegally. I knew that the Belizean Government had alerted Guatemala in case I showed up in their country, and I also knew that once the Belize Government found out that I had escaped Belize they would fraudulently attempt to involve Interpol in my retrieval (I knew this because the Belizen Police apparatus was one of the targets of my early “social engineering” experiments). The DPP’s office did indeed contact an Interpol Officer the same day we were “outed” and falsely told the officer that there was a warrant for my arrest. This, of course, was untrue. Five days later, after Interpol had arrested me, they discovered that there were no charges and no warrants against me when they asked for copies and none could be produced. It’s rumored that the Interpol officer in charge of Central American Operations went ballistic. Interpol withdrew from any involvement with my case. This left me with only my illegal entry into Guatemala to deal with.
Politics aided me in the above. The DPP (the chief Government Prosecutor in Belize) is the wife of Marco Vidal – head of the GSU. Since no small part of what has happened to me has been a personal vendetta of Mr. Vidal’s, he enlisted his wife’s help. However, the DPP could not press any charges that had not been forwarded by C.I.B – the prosecutorial arm of the Belizean police apparatus. C.I.B., in spite of frequent urgings by the DPP, would not issue charges. This did not prevent her from telling Interpol that there was a warrant for my arrest. Remember that Marco Vidal sent an email to Jeff Wise the morning after Mr. Faul’s murder falsely saying that I was the prime suspect in the murder. Neither Mr. Vidal nor any of his people were involved in the investigation at the time, nor have they ever since been involved. It was yet one more fabrication created by Mr. Vidal. Mr. Wise, characteristically, never bothered to check the veracity of the email and published a story based on it. It took the San Pedro police department – who was the only department involved in the investigation – to alert the media that I was not a suspect in the murder.
I had anticipated all of this and planned ahead. I had hired the best lawyer in Guatemala (The prior Attorney General of Guatemala – Sam’s uncle), who was waiting for our arrival in Guatemala City. We had to safely reach Guatemala City however. This is the important point to the above. I had planned to do that by travelling up the Rio Dulce to Fronteras, and from Fronteras take a bus or a car to Guatemala City. Once we left Livingston no one would know where we were.
In Livingston we bought supplies and briefly scoped out the town.

Then we hired a boat headed up river:

End of part one

Photos at the link
http://www.whoismcafee.com/the-escape-part-one/

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/stat ... 9730239490
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:02 am

Kim Dotcom

Verified account

@KimDotcom
Follow
Follow @KimDotcom

More
Hey @seanhannity I think it’s time that you come and visit me in New Zealand. Let’s talk about Seth Rich and put an end to this Mueller / Russia nonsense.
1:03 PM - 25 Jan 2019

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/10 ... 0076130304
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:14 pm

kinderdigi wrote:
kinderdigi wrote:9-11 hijackers
Nicholas Cruz
Cesar Sayoc
Scott Israel
David Hogg
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Brenda Snipes

Who did I forget ?

All from Boward County FL

Stoneman Douglas High School shooting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoneman_ ... l_shooting

WATCH LIVE: Gov. Ron DeSantis Suspends Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel
https://cbsloc.al/2H7pQRF

https://twitter.com/CBSMiami/status/1083842648589295616

Roger Stone
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/us/p ... eller.html
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:36 pm

US Spy Plane Pilot's Account Indicates Soviet Russia Tested A 'Dome Of Light' Superweapon

http://www.thedrive.com

The exotic capability may have been a countermeasure intended to blind American early warning satellites from detecting a first strike launch.

USAF

Google Maps
Kamchatka Peninsula where the Kura Test Range is located.

Using a variety of optical and telemetry sensors, the RC-135S collected measurement and signature intelligence (MASINT) and telemetry intelligence (TELINT) used to verify compliance with international arms agreements and to assess the maturity and development of foreign ballistic missile systems.
As our crew prepared for the re-entry of the SS-20’s three re-entry vehicles (RVs), we climbed to our prescribed collection altitude and began our timing track to ensure that the right side of the airplane—where all the sensors were located—was pointed toward the re-entry event to the west of our orbit (later versions of the Cobra Ball are “ambidextrous” and can collect from either side).

Robert Hopkins
RC-135S Cobra Ball at Shemya Air Force Base circa the late 1980s.
The autopilot was connected to the Litton LN-20 stellar-inertial-Doppler system for precise positioning (within six feet) of the airplane, and the second navigator used traditional plotting to back up the LN-20, as well as confirm our presence in international airspace at least 40nm, well beyond the Soviet territorial limit of 12nm.
The stars were out that night and I don’t recall any moonlight, so we anticipated a nice light show by the RVs as they re-entered the atmosphere. As with any “take,” or collection, there was a general buzz of excitement as the back-end crew verified that their sensors and recorders were fully operational and ready for what would be less than a minute of valuable intelligence.

USAF
RC-135S with its signature black wing. Notice the sensors are all amassed on the jet's right side.
The other pilot and I looked out ahead and to the left to clear for any potential conflicting traffic. While on an operational sortie the Cobra Ball did not file a flight plan, use its transponder/identification-friend or foe (IFF), or its navigation lights (although its storied black right wing supposedly prevented glare and the nav lights from affecting the sensors, by this time the sensors were able to collect without this adverse effect). Instead, the Cobra Ball flew using the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) “due regard” procedures where the pilots were responsible for the safety of our aircraft and any others it might encounter.
As we looked for traffic, we noticed what appeared to be a translucent, milky white wall moving from the left, over the USSR, to the right, toward the Northern Pacific Ocean. It covered the entire sky from ground level to as far up as we could see looking out the front windows of the airplane. It moved very quickly—far faster than crossing airplane traffic—and rapidly approached us. The wall of light passed across our flight path and then continued eastward, leaving the empty and dark night sky in its wake. Our programmed turn time arrived and we began our bank to the left to collect on the RVs. Once we rolled out southbound the wall of light was no longer visible to the east.

USAF
RC-135S refueling from KC-135 tanker.
After the mission, the other pilot and I discussed what we had seen and could offer no explanation. As we had both seen it, we concluded that it was not a hallucination and was likely some kind of auroral event neither of us had ever seen, despite their common presence at the high latitudes where we routinely operated. Interestingly enough, the same pilot and I saw the phenomenon again, behaving in the same fashion and, coincidentally, also prior to the collection for an SS-20 launch.
By this time there was official interest in this event, which had now acquired the name “Dome Of Light.” This accurately described its appearance as a flash of light that began at the SS-20 launch site and then radiated outward in all directions at high speed. Guesses as to the velocity of the Dome Of Light were determined by the time it took the SS-20 to travel from the launch site at either Drovyanaya or Kansk to Klyuchi. This yielded a back-of-the envelope speed around 6,200mph!
Scientists at the Air Force’s Foreign Technology Division (FTD) at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, could not explain the origin or purpose (if there was one) for the Dome Of Light. Some concluded it was caused by special fuel used in the first stage of the SS-20. Others argued that it was something external to the SS-20’s propulsion system (or possibly a part of its transporter-erector-launcher or TEL) that provided an initial flash of light designed to temporarily blind US defense warning satellites that detected foreign missile launches or a pulse that would interfere with incoming warheads. FTD placed the highest collection priority on SS-20 launches and even planned one mission over the Sea of Okhotsk to attempt collection from “behind” the dome as it passed by, but this produced no meaningful results.

FAS.ORG
The wide array of sensors installed on the RC-135S's forward fuselage.
While researching the section on aerial intelligence related to ballistic missile launches for the first volume of my 2016 book Spyflights and Overflights: US Strategic Aerial Reconnaissance, vol. 1, 1945-1960, I came across two references to the Dome Of Light, but neither had any scientific or military explanation beyond what we had been told at the time. The best I have been able to determine was that in the post-Soviet 'glasnost' world, the Russians knew what the Dome Of Light was, but were not saying. With research underway in anticipation of the 2021 release of Spyflights vol. 2, 1960-1992, I would really like to determine what the Dome Of Light was all about."

​​​​
What Hopkins describes is truly fascinating and the fact that there still doesn't appear to be an official answer as to what caused this phenomenon and why exactly it existed makes the story all the more intriguing. We did some abbreviated searching of our own and found a couple unique mentions of such a capability. Keep in mind, when we say "Dome Of Light" we don't mean the localized and often quite pretty looking trails left behind from a rocket's boosters. This is an established and well-understood byproduct of launches under certain conditions and they don't have similar characteristics as what Hopkins describes in his first-hand account.
In the case of the Dome of Light, three sources, in particular, seem to allude to some sort of weapon system that is meant to foil American surveillance and/or anti-ballistic missile defenses, which were an incredibly contentious topic in the 'Star Wars' era of the Reagan administration.
A Los Angeles Times piece from January 24th, 1988 talks about the Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces treaty—coincidentally, the same one that was just shredded—and the issues surrounding Russia's compliance with it. The article mentions specifically a Dome Of Light system used to mask a first strike launch, presumably at least in part by blinding America's space-based infrared early warning satellites:
Helms [Then-North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms] went on to dispute an unnamed "high White House official" for saying in defense of the new treaty that the Soviets would gain "no militarily significant advantages" through cheating, possibly by hiding SS-20 missiles.
"Unclassified estimates for years have assumed that the SS-20 force was close to and even over 1,000," the analysis said. "Yet the Soviets in the Memorandum of Understanding accompanying the INF Treaty have declared that they have only 650. . . . If U.S. intelligence is correct, then the Soviets are already violating the treaty obligations and we can assume they intend to cheat on a massive scale."
Hidden SS-20s could be used for a "surprise party," Helms said, a sudden disclosure of nuclear force aimed at coercion of the NATO allies; to carry chemical or biological warfare agents, or to create a "dome of light" masking a nuclear first strike.
A Helms aide, speaking on condition that he not be identified, declared that there is "a sea change under way in the Senate, enough that the treaty may be dead on arrival."
An issue of the Executive Intelligence Review dated just a month later also mentions the Dome Of Light capability by name, stating:
There are at least three uses for a covert fleet of SS-20s [each of which] could have a tragic, catastrophic effect upon the United States and NATO.
1. The Surprise Party: a sudden revelation of covert, massive, over-kill capability to force the United States and NATO to accept decisive geostrategic changes.
2. Chemical and Bacteriologial [sic; Bacteriological] Warfare: the MIRVed warhead is ideal for the strategic dispersal of chemical, bacteriological, and biological agents from a distance that would not contaminate Soviet troops.
3. The "Dome of Light': a temporary ABM effect, already tested, which could 'shield the launch of a first strike.
Dome Of Light comes up again, this time in relation to legendary scientist and inventor Nikola Tesla. In a story that first appeared in Omni Magazine in March of 1988 there is a direct reference to the possibility that Russia had used Tesla's ideas to create a Dome Of Light weapon system:
As extreme as some of these ideas seem, at least they are confined to the realm of the possible. But among those trying to revive Tesla’s ideas are some whose claims stretch the borders of the credible. A typical member of the radical fringe is Tom Bearden, a retired lieutenant colonel who works as a weapons analyst for an aerospace company. For years he has been collecting reports of unexplained explosions such as a 1976 sighting in Afghanistan of “gigantic, expanding spheres of light” emanating from “deep within the Soviet Union.” Bearden claims there has been a “Soviet weaponization” of one of Tesla’s pet notions, which he himself has dubbed “scalar electronics.” By combining and focusing electromagnetic and gravity waves, he says, one can make incredibly potent weapons. He is certain this is what Nikita Khrushchev was referring to 25 years ago when he announced the Russians had a fantastic weapon that could destroy life on Earth.
Today, Bearden says, the Soviets have a whole arsenal of scalar armaments. These include a scalar howitzer, which is supposed to have generated a series of loud booms off the east coast of the United States in the late Seventies, and something resembling an ultrapowerful laser, which Bearden holds responsible for the temporary blinding of several American satellites. He’s among a number who claim that an enormous mushroom cloud and dome of light seen over the Pacific in 1984 by the crews of three commercial airliners was not the aftermath of a Soviet rocket launch but was made by something else — perhaps a scalar weapons test.
Bearden’s ideas have attracted little interest and less sympathy from knowledgeable mainstream scientists. “Yes, I wasted an evening listening to him once,” admits physicist John Rather, a pioneer star-wars researcher. “His physics is pure nonsense. And so are his ideas about the Russians.”
The plausibility of what is mentioned in the Omni article isn't as important as the fact that a weapon of similar capability was being openly discussed during the same year that Hopkins experienced the Dome Of Light firsthand and was aware of the U.S. intelligence community's high interest in its possible existence.
Beyond all of this being of major historical significance, as it basically points to Russia having, or at least attempting to employ some sort of missile defense countermeasure superweapon during the last years of the Cold War, it also has great relevance today as we enter into a new Cold War of sorts.
Today, Russia is just as sensitive toward America's push for advanced missile shield as it was in the late 1980s. With major treaties disintegrating and new weapons entering into the fray, including hypersonic ones that fly at extreme velocities within the earth's atmosphere, Russia is surely very interested in being able to blind America's space-based early warning and missile tracking layer.
The Pentagon is now working hard at adding to this layer in significant ways, including creating a sensor constellation that can track missiles during their midcourse phase of flight. In addition, actually weaponizing space with American anti-missile capabilities is looking more likely to become a reality in the not so distant future. Maybe all this will spur Russia to revisit their Dome Of Light concept once again if it did indeed exist some three decades ago. Russia already seems to be quite comfortable with pursuing super weapons as a way to attempt to level the strategic playing field with the United States. Dome Of Light could just be added to the list if it is indeed a viable concept.
In the end, with Hopkins' rich account of his encounters with the Dome Of Light while commanding RC-135S Cobra Ball missions to track SS-20 launches, it seems like Russia did indeed at least test such an exotic countermeasure system. How it worked and if it actually was effective in any way remain a mystery that we think is well worth looking in to on a deeper level.
We will be sure to let you know if we find out more about Russia's mysterious Dome Of Light as our investigation unfolds.
Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26 ... r-missions
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:55 am

Thursday, February 14, 2019

EXCLUSIVE… Cyber-Security Experts Release Damning Report: Why The DNC Was Not Hacked By the Russians
by Jim Hoft February 14, 2019 311 Comments
14.5KShare 381Tweet Email
Investigation by cyber-security and intelligence experts William Binney and Larry Johnson

WHY THE DNC WAS NOT HACKED BY THE RUSSIANS
The FBI, CIA and NSA claim that the DNC emails published by WIKILEAKS on July 26, 2016 were obtained via a Russian hack, but more than three years after the alleged “hack” no forensic evidence has been produced to support that claim. In fact, the available forensic evidence contradicts the official account that blames the leak of the DNC emails on a Russian internet “intrusion”. The existing evidence supports an alternative explanation–the files taken from the DNC on between 23 and 25 May 2016 and were copied onto a file storage device, such as a thumb drive.
If the Russians actually had conducted an internet based hack of the DNC computer network then the evidence of such an attack would have been collected and stored by the National Security Agency. The technical systems to accomplish this task have been in place since 2002. The NSA had an opportunity to make it clear that there was irrefutable proof of Russian meddling, particularly with regard to the DNC hack, when it signed on to the January 2017 “Intelligence Community Assessment,” regarding Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election:

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.
The phrase, “moderate confidence” is intelligence speak for “we have no hard evidence.” Thanks to the leaks by Edward Snowden, we know with certainty that the NSA had the capability to examine and analyze the DNC emails. NSA routinely “vacuumed up” email traffic transiting the U.S. using robust collection systems (whether or not anyone in the NSA chose to look for this data is another question). If those emails had been hijacked over the internet then NSA also would have been able to track the electronic path they traveled over the internet. This kind of data would allow the NSA to declare without reservation or caveat that the Russians were guilty. The NSA could admit to such a fact in an unclassified assessment without compromising sources and methods. Instead, the NSA only claimed to have moderate confidence in the judgement regarding Russian meddling. If the NSA had hard intelligence to support the judgement the conclusion would have been stated as “full confidence.”
POLL: Should Trump Declassify The FISA Documents To Expose The Deep State?
We believe that Special Counsel Robert Mueller faces major embarrassment if he decides to pursue the indictment he filed–which accuses 12 Russian GRU military personnel and an entity identified as, Guccifer 2.0, for the DNC hack—because the available forensic evidence indicates the emails were copied onto a storage device.
According to a DOJ press release on the indictment of the Russians, Mueller declares that the emails were obtained via a “spearphising” attack:

In 2016, officials in Unit 26165 began spearphishing volunteers and employees of the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, including the campaign’s chairman. Through that process, officials in this unit were able to steal the usernames and passwords for numerous individuals and use those credentials to steal email content and hack into other computers. They also were able to hack into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) through these spearphishing techniques to steal emails and documents, covertly monitor the computer activity of dozens of employees, and implant hundreds of files of malicious computer code to steal passwords and maintain access to these networks.
The officials in Unit 26165 coordinated with officials in Unit 74455 to plan the release of the stolen documents for the purpose of interfering with the 2016 presidential election. Defendants registered the domain DCLeaks.com and later staged the release of thousands of stolen emails and documents through that website. On the website, defendants claimed to be “American hacktivists” and used Facebook accounts with fictitious names and Twitter accounts to promote the website. After public accusations that the Russian government was behind the hacking of DNC and DCCC computers, defendants created the fictitious persona Guccifer 2.0. On the evening of June 15, 2016 between 4:19PM and 4:56PM, defendants used their Moscow-based server to search for a series of English words and phrases that later appeared in Guccifer 2.0’s first blog post falsely claiming to be a lone Romanian hacker responsible for the hacks in the hopes of undermining the allegations of Russian involvement.
Notwithstanding the DOJ press release, an examination of the Wikileaks DNC files do not support the claim that the emails were obtained via spearphising. Instead, the evidence clearly shows that the emails posted on the Wikileaks site were copied onto an electronic media, such as a CD-ROM or thumbdrive before they were posted at Wikileaks. The emails posted on Wikileaks were saved using the File Allocation Table (aka FAT) computer file system architecture.
An examination of the Wikileaks DNC files shows they were created on 23, 25 and 26 May respectively. The fact that they appear in a FAT system format indicates the data was transfered to a storage device, such as a thumb drive.
How do we know? The truth lies in the “last modified” time stamps on the Wikileaks files. Every single one of these time stamps end in even numbers. If you are not familiar with the FAT file system, you need to understand that when a date is stored under this system the data rounds the time to the nearest even numbered second.
We have examined 500 DNC email files stored on Wikileaks and all 500 files end in an even number—2, 4, 6, 8 or 0. If a system other than FAT had been used, there would have been an equal probability of the time stamp ending with an odd number. But that is not the case with the data stored on the Wikileaks site. All end with an even number.
The DNC emails are in 3 batches (times are GMT).
Date Count Min Time Max Time FAT Min Id Max Id
2016-05-23 10520 02:12:38 02:45:42 x 3800 14319
2016-05-25 11936 05:21:30 06:04:36 x 1 22456
2016-08-26 13357 14:11:36 20:06:04 x 22457 44053
The random probability that FAT was not used is 1 chance in 2 to the 500th power or approximately 1 chance in 10 to the 150th power – in other words, an infinitely high order.
This data alone does not prove that the emails were copied at the DNC headquarters. But it does show that the data/emails posted by Wikileaks did go through a storage device, like a thumbdrive, before Wikileaks posted the emails on the World Wide Web.
This fact alone is enough to raise reasonable doubts about Mueller’s indictment accusing 12 Russian soldiers as the culprits for the leak of the DNC emails to Wikileaks. A savvy defense attorney will argue, and rightly so, that someone copied the DNC files to a storage device (Eg., USB thumb drive) and transferred that to Wikileaks.
We also tested the hypothesis that Wikileaks could have manipulated the files to produce the FAT result by comparing the DNC email files with the Podesta emails (aka Larter file) that was released on 21 September 2016. The FAT file format is NOT present in the Podesta files. If Wikileaks employed a standard protocol for handling data/emails received from unknown sources we should expect the File structure of the DNC emails to match the file structure of the Podesta emails. The evidence shows otherwise.
There is further compelling technical evidence that undermines the claim that the DNC emails were downloaded over the internet as a result of a spearphising attack. Bill Binney, a former Technical Director of the National Security Agency, along with other former intelligence community experts, examined emails posted by Guccifer 2.0 and discovered that those emails could not have been downloaded over the internet as a result of a spearphising attack. It is a simple matter of mathematics and physics.
Shortly after Wikileaks announced it had the DNC emails, Guccifer 2.0 emerged on the public stage, claimimg that “he” hacked the DNC and that he had the DNC emails. Guccifer 2.0 began in late June 2016 to publish documents as proof that “he” had hacked from the DNC.
Taking Guccifer 2.0 at face value—i.e., that his documents were obtained via an internet attack—Bill Binney conducted a forensic examination of the metadata contained in the posted documents based on internet connection speeds in the United States. This analysis showed that the highest transfer rate was 49.1 megabytes per second, which is much faster than possible from a remote online connection. The 49.1 megabytes speed coincides with the download rate for a thumb drive.
Binney, assisted by other colleagues with technical expertise, extended the examination and ran various tests forensic from the Netherlands, Albania, Belgrade and the UK. The fastest rate obtained — from a data center in New Jersey to a data center in the UK–was 12 megabytes per second, which is less than a fourth of the rate necessary to transfer the data, as it was listed from Guccifer 2.
The findings from the examination of the Guccifer 2.0 data and the Wikileaks data does not prove who copied the information to a thumbdrive, but it does provide and empirical alternative explanation that undermines the Special Counsel’s claim that the DNC was hacked. According to the forensic evidence for the Guccifer 2.0 data, the DNC emails were not taken by an internet spearphising attack. The data breach was local. It was copied from the network.
There is other circumstantial evidence that buttresses the conclusion that the data breach was a local effort that copied data.
First there is the Top Secret information leaked by Edward Snowden. If the DNC emails had been hacked via spearphising (as alleged by Mueller) then the data would have been captured by the NSA by means of the Upstream program (Fairview, Stormbrew, Blarney, Oakstar) and the forensic evidence would not modify times – the data would be presented as sent.
Second, we have the public reporting on the DNC and Crowdstrike, which provide a bizarre timeline for the alleged Russian hacking.
It was 29 April 2016, when the DNC claims it became aware its servers had been penetrated (see https://medium.com/homefront-rising/dum ... fa522ff44f). No claim yet about who was responsible.
According to CrowdStrike founder, Dimitri Alperovitch, his company first detected the Russians mucking around inside the DNC server on 6 May 2016. A CrowdStrike intelligence analyst reportedly told Alperovitch that:
Falcon had identified not one but two Russian intruders: Cozy Bear, a group CrowdStrike’s experts believed was affiliated with the FSB, Russia’s answer to the CIA; and Fancy Bear, which they had linked to the GRU, Russian military intelligence.
And what did CrowdStrike do about this? Nothing. According to Michael Isikoff, CrowdStrike claimed their inactivity was a deliberate plan to avoid alerting the Russians that they had been “discovered.” This is nonsense. If a security company detected a thief breaking into a house and stealing its contents, what sane company would counsel the client to do nothing in order to avoid alerting the thief? Utter nonsense.
We know from examining the Wikileaks data that the last message copied from the DNC network is dated Wed, 25 May 2016 08:48:35. No DNC emails were taken and released to Wikileaks after that date.
CrowdStrike waited until 10 June 2016 to take concrete steps to clean up the DNC network. Alperovitch told Esquire’s Vicky Ward that:
Ultimately, the teams decided it was necessary to replace the software on every computer at the DNC. Until the network was clean, secrecy was vital. On the afternoon of Friday, June 10, all DNC employees were instructed to leave their laptops in the office.
Why does a cyber security company wait 45 days after allegedly uncovering a massive Russian attack on the DNC server to take concrete steps to safeguard the integrity of the information held on the server? This makes no sense.
A more plausible explanation is that it was discovered that emails had been downloaded from the server and copied onto a device like a thumdrive. But the culprit had not yet been identified. We know one thing for certain—CrowdStrike did not take steps to shutdown and repair the DNC network until 18 days after the last email was copied from the server.
The final curiosity is that the DNC never provided the FBI access to its servers in order for qualified FBI technicians to conduct a thorough forensic examination. If this had been a genuine internet hack, it would be very easy for the NSA to identify when the information was taken and the route it moved after being hacked from the server. The NSA had the technical collection systems in place to enable analysts to know the date and time of the messages. But that has not been done.
Taken together, these disparate data points combine to paint a picture that exonerates alleged Russian hackers and implicates persons within our law enforcement and intelligence community taking part in a campaign of misinformation, deceit and incompetence. It is not a pretty picture.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... -russians/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:57 am

Mrs. Christine Assange

@AssangeMrs
Follow
Follow @AssangeMrs

More
Replying to @HillaryClinton @politico
It wasn't 'foreign state actors' @Wikileaks proved were 'interfering' in the US Presidential election!

It was the #DNC! Rigging & colluding against its OWN!

Exposed in their OWN SIGNED emails by @Wikileaks

Read them here: http://WikiLeaks.org
#DNCLeak #PodestaEmails
9:17 PM - 21 Feb 2019v

https://twitter.com/AssangeMrs/status/1 ... 1213413376

https://wikileaks.org/

https://twitter.com/hashtag/DNCLeak?src=hash

https://twitter.com/hashtag/PodestaEmails?src=hash
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:32 am

kinderdigi wrote:
kinderdigi wrote:
Nicholas Cruz
Cesar Sayoc
Scott Israel
David Hogg
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Brenda Snipes

Who did I forget ?

Roger Stone

Tesla that burned in fatal crash in Davie catches fire again at tow yard

www.local10.com
1 min read
Driver in fiery crash on Flamingo Road identified

DAVIE, Fla. - A Tesla that crashed and caught fire Sunday afternoon in Davie caught fire again after it was towed away, police said.
The driver of the 2016 Tesla Model S, later identified as Omar Awan, overcorrected and lost control of the car, which traveled across three lanes on Flamingo Road, struck several trees in the median and caught fire, Davie police Sgt. Mark Leone said.
Awan, who was "burned beyond recognition," was pronounced dead at the scene, Leone said.
https://www.local10.com/news/florida/br ... t-tow-yard

Snip
Four months later, Anderson took a job with another congressional office. Clarke’s office declined to say under what terms she left.
Abid — known in the office as Omar — and his brothers, fellow IT workers Imran Awan and Jamal Awan, are suspected of making “unauthorized access” to congressional servers during the 2016 election and of running a theft scheme, according to the House Inspector General (IG). Together, the family had access to all the emails and files of 1 in 5 House Democrats.
Members like Clarke have refused to discuss the case. The New York congresswoman, meanwhile, has described Donald Trump’s presidency as the product of an “illegally hacked, illegitimate election.”
https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/24/clar ... legations/
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:23 am

kinderdigi wrote:
kinderdigi wrote:
kinderdigi wrote:
Nicholas Cruz
Cesar Sayoc
Scott Israel
David Hogg
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Brenda Snipes

Who did I forget ?

Roger Stone

Tesla that burned in fatal crash in Davie catches fire again at tow yard

http://www.local10.com
1 min read
Driver in fiery crash on Flamingo Road identified

DAVIE, Fla. - A Tesla that crashed and caught fire Sunday afternoon in Davie caught fire again after it was towed away, police said.
The driver of the 2016 Tesla Model S, later identified as Omar Awan, overcorrected and lost control of the car, which traveled across three lanes on Flamingo Road, struck several trees in the median and caught fire, Davie police Sgt. Mark Leone said.
Awan, who was "burned beyond recognition," was pronounced dead at the scene, Leone said.
https://www.local10.com/news/florida/br ... t-tow-yard

Snip
Four months later, Anderson took a job with another congressional office. Clarke’s office declined to say under what terms she left.
Abid — known in the office as Omar — and his brothers, fellow IT workers Imran Awan and Jamal Awan, are suspected of making “unauthorized access” to congressional servers during the 2016 election and of running a theft scheme, according to the House Inspector General (IG). Together, the family had access to all the emails and files of 1 in 5 House Democrats.
Members like Clarke have refused to discuss the case. The New York congresswoman, meanwhile, has described Donald Trump’s presidency as the product of an “illegally hacked, illegitimate election.”
https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/24/clar ... legations/

Could be the wrong Omar..can't source the victim ?
https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Omar_Awan.html
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

do it

Postby el3so » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:13 am

no-one reads these posts but you. Kill yourself.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby kinderdigi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:50 am

WIKILEAKS: Trump Campaign Drops the Hammer on DNC’s Russiagate; DEMS FABRICATED COMPUTER HACK

Things are getting interesting for sure, as Donald Trump fights back against the DNC.
Late Monday night Wikileaks tweeted a full federal court filing the Trump campaign dropped onto the heads of the DNC and Russiagate. In short, it blows the DNC assertions out of the water that it was the victim of a computer hack.
Did Russia hack the DNC? No, according to the filing, which asserts the DNC fabricated the hack.Late Monday night Wikileaks tweeted a full federal court filing the Trump campaign dropped onto the heads of the DNC and Russiagate. In short, it blows the DNC assertions out of the water that it was the victim of a computer hack.
Did Russia hack the DNC? No, according to the filing, which asserts the DNC fabricated the hack.

https://truepundit.com/wikileaks-trump- ... gate-hack/

This story is developing.
Full document here:

FULL DOC: Trump motion to dismiss 'Russiagate' case filed by DNC
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/11 ... 3861951489
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:53 am

WikiLeaks Seth Rich Murder doc

https://our.wikileaks.org/Seth_Rich_Murder
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:03 am

Rand Paul Proposes Immunity for Assange in Exchange for Testimony

www.thenewamerican.com
3 mins read

Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) proposes the potential offering of immunity from prosecution for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in exchange for the latter’s testimony at a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing.
In a story reported first by Gateway Pundit, the constitutionally-minded senator suggested the compromise as a way of getting valuable information Assange might have without causing him greater harm.
“I think that he should be given immunity from prosecution in exchange for coming to the United States and testifying,” Senator Paul told the Gateway Pundit. “I think he’s been someone who has released a lot of information, and you can debate whether or not any of that has caused harm, but I think really he has information that is probably pertinent to the hacking of the Democratic emails that would be nice to hear.”
Last August, Senator Richard Burr (R-N.C.), chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, sent a letter to Assange in care of the Ecuadorian embassy in London where he was living in asylum. The letter requests that Assange consent to a “closed interview with bipartisan Committee staff at a mutually agreeable time and location.”
The meeting proposed by Burr was for the purpose of ascertaining whether Assange had any pertinent intelligence related to the Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
On April 11, Assange was physically dragged from the Ecuadorian embassy in London by British police after officials of the Ecuadorian government withdrew their political protection of the WikiLeaks founder.
A day earlier, April 10, the president of Ecuador, Lenin Moreno, tweeted the reason for the country’s asylum for Assange: “Ours is a government respectful of the principles of international law, and of the institution of the right of asylum. Granting or withdrawing asylum is a sovereign right of the Ecuadorian state, according to international law," Moreno said in the prerecorded message.
Now that Assange is no longer safely sequestered inside a foreign embassy, officials of the United States are attempting to extradite Assange in order to try him for a variety of crimes he’s alleged to have committed in connection with the Afghan Papers.
A brief recap of the case against Julian Assange and the role played by WikiLeaks is in order if one is to understand the numerous questionable actions taken by the governments of Ecuador, the U.K., and the United States that have resulted in the arrest of Assange and his potential extradition.
First thing, however, no matter what one may think of Julian Assange, WikiLeaks, or the information that has been released on that website, it must be recalled that Assange has been under arrest (or constructively so) for about nine years without being formally charged with any crime and without being brought before a magistrate to challenge his detention.
In late July 2010, WikiLeaks released the so-called Afghan War Diary. These documents are a collection of internal U.S. military logs of the war in Afghanistan.
Next, on August 18, 2010 (two days before allegations of sexual impropriety were raised), Anders Hellner, a senior policy adviser to the Swedish Foreign Policy Institute, told Swedish TV News Rapport:
The situation is escalating because an official Swedish party which is represented at the European Parliament (the Pirate Party, which had announced it would host WikiLeaks servers) is taking up what the U.S views is a very controversial role. The Americans are looking to stop this somehow.
It isn’t too much of a strain of credulity to believe that the United States would want to retaliate against Assange for the revelations contained in the Afghan War Diary, particularly those related to the aid given to the Taliban and al-Qaeda by Pakistan, our ersatz “ally” in the War on Terror, and the disclosure of the number of civilian casualties precipitated by the military action of the United States and other “coalition” forces.
Given the bipartisan celebration of Assange’s arrest, it’s unlikely that Senator Paul’s proposal will gain any traction among many of his colleagues in Congress. Paul’s famous father is another story, however.
In April 2018, former congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul and Doug Stafford, chief strategist for Senator Rand Paul, co-authored an “open letter” petitioning the Ecuadorian government to restore Assange’s access to communication and requesting that the government of the United States “end the Grand Jury investigation into WikiLeaks and drop any charges against the publisher and all other staff members.”
After a recitation of historic and moral defense of the freedom of expression, Paul’s letter ends with a paean to the principle and its dearness to the Founding Fathers: “The Founding Fathers would have protected WikiLeaks at all costs and it is time that we inherit their spirit.”
I’ll see Ron Paul’s Founding Father quote and raise him a quote from one of the Founding Generation’s favorite writings, Cato’s Letters, written by John Trenchard and Thomas Gordon.
In Cato’s Letter No. 15, published on February 24, 1721, Thomas Gordon writes, “Freedom of speech is the great bulwark of liberty; they prosper and die together: And it is the terror of traitors and oppressors, and a barrier against them.”
So, shouldn’t anyone suggesting Assange is a traitor (he’s not American) and that WikiLeaks published propaganda be anxious to hear from the now-arrested journalist and political prisoner?
As of the publishing of this article, no member of Congress has publicly supported Senator Paul’s proposed immunity for Julian Assange in exchange for his testimony.
Photo: AP Images
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/c ... vcid=15214
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Wed May 15, 2019 2:13 am

kinderdigi wrote:
kinderdigi wrote:
Nicholas Cruz
Cesar Sayoc
Scott Israel
David Hogg
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Brenda Snipes

Who did I forget ?

Roger Stone

Russians attempted to hack Broward elections system — unsuccessfully, supervisor says

www.sun-sentinel.com
2 mins read

Broward Supervisor of Elections Peter Antonacci, sworn into office on Dec. 6, 2018, by Chief Judge Jack Tuter with former Attorney General Bob Butterworth holding the bible, initially thought his office was not the subject of a Russian phishing attempt. (Joe Cavaretta / South Florida Sun Sentinel file)
Two Broward elections officials, and the elections office’s main email account, were sent phishing attempts by Russian hackers in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election.
The attempts were part of a statewide attempt to hack election systems in Florida, according to the report released by Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Russian interference in the election. That report noted that the FBI had found some 140 elections officials were sent emails from Russian hackers pretending to be VR Systems, an elections technology company that contracts with the majority of Florida counties.

Anyone who opened the email and then opened an attachment found in it would allow the hackers access to the elections’ office’s internal systems. The Mueller Report noted that one elections official opened the attachment in Florida, but it’s still unknown who did it or in what county.

On April 18, when the report came out, Broward Supervisor of Elections Peter Antonacci told the South Florida Sun Sentinel that he was unaware of any phishing attempts made on the elections office. But emails obtained by the Sun Sentinel revealed that the phishing emails were sent to former supervisor of elections Brenda Snipes, who resigned over separate issues related to the 2018 election, and her administrative assistant, Patricia Santiago.
“The confusion and our incorrect reply was because my internal inquiry yielded a ‘no, we had not been hacked,’” Antonacci said on Thursday. “That is a true statement; our systems — then and now — showed no hacking of our system. However, it is now apparent that a hack was indeed attempted, and we were made aware of the potential email incident by VR sometime after that inquiry. We apologize for the confusion, but to be clear, our security system worked as it was supposed to; no ‘phishing’ emails made it through the system, and, as a result, our system was not hacked.”
Antonacci explained that the questionable attachment in the emails had been flagged by the office’s computer system and so the emails were sent to Snipes, Santiago, and the main email account after the attachment was quarantined, meaning it would be impossible for any employee of the elections office to have opened the attachment, even if they opened the email it was attached to. Moreover, as is typical of elections offices, the vote-tabulating computer system is a closed system, unconnected to the Internet, so even a successful hacking attempt would have been unable to affect it.

Just who did open the attachment, and which county’s computer systems may have been compromised, remains a mystery. The Mueller Report cited an FBI investigation as the source of the information that Russians had successfully hacked a Florida county elections office’s computers, but the Office of the Special Counsel did not conduct its own investigation into the matter and the report did not state which county had been potentially compromised.
The emails appear to have gone out solely to elections offices that were customers of VR Systems at the time of the 2016 election. Palm Beach County was not, and officials there said they received no emails as part of the Russian phishing expedition.

Staff writer Larry Barszewski contributed to this report.
Like us on Facebook

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/brow ... story.html

May 14, 201912:33 PM ET

Miles Parks

South Florida voters wait in line to cast their ballots late in the day at a busy polling center in Miami on Nov. 6, 2018.
Rhona Wise/AFP/Getty Images
Russian hackers breached the systems of two county elections systems in Florida in 2016, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Tuesday at a news conference. DeSantis said no data were tampered with and vote tallies were not affected.

Politics
Mueller Report Raises New Questions About Russia's Hacking Targets In 2016
The intrusions, which had not ever been publicly confirmed, were first disclosed in special counsel Robert Mueller's report about Russian interference in the 2016 election last month.
"I recently met with the FBI concerning the election issue mentioned in the Mueller report," DeSantis said. "Two Florida counties experienced intrusion into the supervisor of election networks. There was no manipulation."

DeSantis said he could not disclose which counties' networks were compromised, but he said the voter data that the attackers gained access to was already public.
"Nothing that affected the vote count," DeSantis said.
One sentence in the Mueller report prompted DeSantis' meeting with the FBI: "We understand the FBI believes that this operation enabled [Russian military intelligence] to gain access to the network of at least one Florida county government" during the 2016 election.
The mention that Russian hackers had accessed Florida networks came as a surprise to many in the state.
"I haven't heard even a whisper" about such a breach, said Paul Lux, president of the Florida State Association of Supervisors of Elections in an interview with NPR last month.
To break into the Florida elections systems, the Russian hackers used a spear-phishing campaign, where they used email addresses designed to look like a voting system vendor to trick the election officials into giving them access to their networks.
https://www.npr.org/2019/05/14/72321549 ... es-in-2016
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe