Seth Rich

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Seth Rich

Postby snaark » Wed May 15, 2019 8:34 am

Funny how flipflop and nowhammy got banned, but this is apparently allowed to go on ad infinitum.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Wed May 15, 2019 5:59 pm

snaark wrote:Funny how flipflop and nowhammy got banned, but this is apparently allowed to go on ad infinitum.

I thought maybe, I had a free parking spot between your ears so, I dropped a post to see.

Have a healthy week.

kd
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Wed May 22, 2019 3:22 am

Roger Stone Shines New Light on Russia-Gate Hoax

Matthew Ehret
May 21, 2019

As if more evidence was needed to debunk the pathetic narrative that the Russians hacked the DNC computers during the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump confidant Roger Stone, currently on trial for lying during the Mueller inquisition released an important truth to the light of day on May 10th. During a court filing, Stone’s lawyers finally gave a voice for the first time in an official setting to former NSA Technical Director Bill Binney, who has been fighting to have his testimony heard by special prosecutor Robert Mueller for nearly two years to no avail.

Binney’s incredible array of forensic evidence demonstrating the impossibility of a Russian hack brings the focus back to the real motive behind Russia-Gate: The destruction of the potential alliance between Russia and a reformed USA under a non-technocratic leader.

The Story so Far

For those who are unaware, Trump advisor and long-time friend Roger Stone is under indictment for his alleged role in the broad “conspiracy to coordinate the Russian-led intervention” into the 2016 elections and for lying to Mueller. He is also pleading not guilty to accusations of obstruction of justice and witness tampering. If the facts now show that there was never any Russian hacking, it follows that the case against both Stone and President Trump should be rendered null and void.

In a nine page motion to suppress ill-gotten evidence now being used against Roger Stone, his lawyers made the point that the entire case, including all warrants to collect evidence were contingent upon the pre-supposition that the Russians irrefutably hacked the DNC computers and provided the data to WikiLeaks. The motion stated: “It is clear. . . that the government has relied on the assumptions made by a source outside of the U.S. intelligence community that the Russian State was involved in the hacking and that the data taken from the various servers were given to WikiLeaks… The government does not have the evidence, and it knew it did not have the evidence, when it applied for these search warrants.”

Bill Binney’s Voice is Finally Heard

Stone’s motion includes expert testimony by Bill Binney whose forensic evidence proved conclusively that the 49.1 megabytes per second download speed of emails from DNC servers on May 23-25th, 2016 which were uploaded to WikiLeaks could not possibly have occurred through the means of a hack of any source external to the USA but rather COULD ONLY have occurred via a thumb drive such as that which DNC staffer Seth Rich conducted and released to WikiLeaks before his murder on July 10th, 2016.

In spite of having briefed CIA Director Mike Pompeo at Trump’s personal request in October 2017, Binney has been blocked for two years from providing expert testimony during the $26 million inquisition. Binney’s affidavit states in part: “WikiLeaks did not receive the stolen data from the Russian government. Intrinsic metadata in the publicly available files on WikiLeaks demonstrates that the files that were acquired by WikiLeaks were delivered in a medium such as a thumb drive physically local to the DNC.”

Much of the evidence used in Stone’s motion was featured first by Binney, alongside his colleague Larry Johnson (former CIA analyst) in a February 13th memo “Why the DNC was not Hacked by the Russians” which provide a mountain of information overthrowing the Mueller narrative. In the memo and affidavit, Binney also demonstrates that the file information of the WikiLeaks emails includes evidence that they were registered under a FAT file system since all of the time stamps were rounded off to even last numbers. If the files were acquired via a Russian hack, Binney explains that there would be no such rounding of numbers but an equal distribution of even and odd time stamps.

Lastly, Binney points out the absurdity that anti-Russian private security firm CrowdStrike admitted that they observed that supposed Russian hackers began penetrating DNC servers on May 6th, 2016 yet chose to do nothing until June 10th, 2016. For these reasons Stone is demanding unredacted copies of CrowdStrike’s forensic reports which have never been made public. CrowdStrike had a monopoly on all DNC computers and other physical evidence at the time, which has never been made accessible to the FBI or any other government agency.

More Layers of Narrative Crumble

With the destruction of the Russia-Gate story, a yet higher, long standing and more poisonous narrative is ready to crumble. This century-old narrative states that America is the rightful heir to the British Empire and must co-rule a post-nation state world order together under an “Anglo-American special relationship”. In the 20th century this view was promoted by anglophile puppet presidents on both sides of the aisle.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... gate-hoax/

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=123912
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Wed May 22, 2019 1:21 pm

kinderdigi wrote:I thought maybe, I had a free parking spot between your ears so, I dropped a post to see.

Mach just pwned Snaark.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Wed May 22, 2019 5:49 pm

ROB wrote:
kinderdigi wrote:I thought maybe, I had a free parking spot between your ears so, I dropped a post to see.

Mach just pwned Snaark.

Mach pwned this whole fucking forum.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri May 31, 2019 4:02 am

Cyber Defense Summit 2019

We are pleased to announce that Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be a featured keynote at our #FireEyeSummit in October! Secretary Clinton will engage in an intimate Q&A keynote discussion with Kevin Mandia.

>> Learn more at http://summit.fireeye.com

https://twitter.com/FireEye/status/1134069469888864256

The comments are fairly entertaining.

kd
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:32 pm

FireEye Removed HRC from their site.

She will probably still be speaking though but they took a respectability hit with that one. I am sure they were just playing a long game in hoping for a government contract so by paying Clinton her crazy-assed speakign fee they were going to secure a bid or two.

It would have been smarter to have Biden speak. It is really funny that it is taking such a long time to realize that HRC is like if Plutonium had a baby with Ebola.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby kinderdigi » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:39 am

Kurt wrote:FireEye Removed HRC from their site.

She will probably still be speaking though but they took a respectability hit with that one. I am sure they were just playing a long game in hoping for a government contract so by paying Clinton her crazy-assed speakign fee they were going to secure a bid or two.

It would have been smarter to have Biden speak. It is really funny that it is taking such a long time to realize that HRC is like if Plutonium had a baby with Ebola.

Hi Kurt,

When first seeing that, I thought it was a spoof or site exploit for humor.

These days, with HRC out of office, she doesn't have to speak for $250K & up; you can just cut her a check for the needed favor. Kissinger and similar have been at that for decades now.

Summer is here. Should be fun.

kd
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:37 am

FBI HRC email docs.

I think this is just one of several. 400+ page PDF

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinto ... of-33/view
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:03 pm

kinderdigi wrote:FBI HRC email docs.

I think this is just one of several. 400+ page PDF

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinto ... of-33/view

The complete list as of 6/19

https://www.fbi.gov/@@search?Searchable ... lt.fbi.gov
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:55 pm

Can we stop this nonsense and ban this cunt?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby kinderdigi » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:41 am

rickshaw92 wrote:Can we stop this nonsense and ban this cunt?

I guess you didn't like the HRC docs...

But, thanks for stopping by.

You're one of the really smart guys on here, as you know.
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Chimborazo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:35 pm

kinderdigi wrote:

It's 37 forum pages of copy and paste. Start a blog and pay your own way. Who knows, maybe you could do a little SEO and get some advertising income.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby kinderdigi » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:45 am

Chimborazo wrote:
kinderdigi wrote:

It's 37 forum pages of copy and paste. Start a blog and pay your own way. Who knows, maybe you could do a little SEO and get some advertising income.

Thanks for your kind remarks.

Some cut and paste for ya..

Facts.

Since Dr. V is privy to moderator logs she would note the following:
a. I deleted one (1) post that referenced a former poster's full name. This event was publicly acknowledged and the poster was informed officially, up-front, with the reason politely explained - transparency was maintained. (Please note that another mod deleted 3 posts that indicated her work place, which is appropriate)
b. Yes, I remove a lot of spam, approve or disapprove new member posts - that is what mods do.
c. I edit MY posts only - I suspect most members edit their posts if they don't like something - misspelled words, stylistic gaffes, bad grammar, missing words. I'll edit a post because I don't like how it looks on the page. I edited a single post of mine in TFHC - big fucking deal. I wasn't aware that the TFHC wasn't editable in general, mea culpa - so shoot me.
d. I have removed 2 double posts - 1 was my own and the other was not.
e. I have not edited, deleted or otherwise messed with any other posts on this board that are written and posted by other members.
f. And to rickshaw92, my comment to nowonmai was intended as a joke. Next time I'll post soiled panties in response to his posts.
g. I am devastated that my posts are not up to Dr. V's exacting standards.
h. Apparently Dr. V has a problem with me being a mod. This is the first she has informed me of it.
i. If Dr. V has a problem with my being a moderator, or the quality of my moderating (and she can review the logs to know exactly what I have or have not done) - she can take if off the board to discuss it with me privately and not take pot shots at me in public and insinuate wrong-doing. Keep it classy.

Best, kd
kinderdigi
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:22 am

So mach is a Mod now? And Victoria has not mattered much on here in several years, doctor or not.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe