Need my Ex back badly

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Need my Ex back badly

Postby WillyBlues » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:51 pm

looking for some suggestions?
"All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable which makes you see something you weren't noticing which makes you see something that isn't even visible."
WillyBlues
BFCus Regularus

Re: Need my Ex back badly

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:47 am

I would just say "I made a huge fucking mistake" and then ask her what you need to do to get her back and if she says "Nothing, it's over." then accept that answer and use all the effort you would normally make to get her back into something else or someone else.

Try online dating. When you hit a certain age and are single you realize other men who are of a certain age and single are single for a reason...Good reasons and just having a job and not being a dickbag will get you enough attention to hopefully make you happy no matter what happens.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby WillyBlues » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:33 pm

Well right now I'm in a rehab, not the druggie/drunk type but I did have a fall but I'm not sure if I was drunk or not, which is probably a big clue as to why I'll never drink again.
"All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable which makes you see something you weren't noticing which makes you see something that isn't even visible."
WillyBlues
BFCus Regularus

Postby WillyBlues » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:34 pm

And I've been coming here for a while, nice place
WillyBlues
BFCus Regularus

Postby WillyBlues » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:12 am

Got my son what I hope is his first Diary. I've kept one for quite some time and find it refreshing
WillyBlues
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe