RYP ON COAST TO COAST AM

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

RYP ON COAST TO COAST AM

Postby SW RANGER » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:09 pm

Adventurer and author Robert Young Pelton is an iconoclast known for his entry into many of the world's conflict zones over the last twenty-five years. In the first half, he discussed his recent trip to the front lines in Libya, where a civil war rages.

While this war is being fought between Libyans, it is manned by African mercenaries (such as tribal fighters from Darfur) and high-tech Chinese killer drones, he reported.

The Chinese military drones, which can attack targets from around seven miles away, are being sold comparatively cheaply, he added, and used to hit non-military targets such as refugee bases, or even follow ambulances with injured soldiers, who are then fired upon after arriving at the hospital. The possible proliferation of these lethal drones raises concerns that they could be acquired by pirates, gangsters, and other rogue elements, he warned.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2019/08/26
Matthias : Definition of a scientist - a man who understands nothing until there was nothing left to understand.

Neville : So, there is a little light in the forest after all.
SW RANGER

Re: RYP ON COAST TO COAST AM

Postby cowboycraig » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:29 pm

This was a really good show.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:49 pm

One day I want to do a show where I just answer calls from people. BUT they have to be live on Skype so you can seem them in their skivvies and curlers. There have been some really nice people and only a few that hound me for the rest of my life because I called bullshit on 9/11 conspiracies.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby SW RANGER » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Sounds good to me !
Matthias : Definition of a scientist - a man who understands nothing until there was nothing left to understand.

Neville : So, there is a little light in the forest after all.
SW RANGER

Return to Black Flag Cafe