IT’S OFFICIAL: CORONAVIRUS NOW A GLOBAL PANDEMIC

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

IT’S OFFICIAL: CORONAVIRUS NOW A GLOBAL PANDEMIC

Postby SW RANGER » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:05 pm

The Coronavirus is now a global pandemic according to previously-used metrics on outbreaks:US OFFICIALS BELIEVE VIRUS HAS BROKEN CONTAINMENT ON WEST COAST – WATCH LIVE
Alex Jones is live on air laying out exclusive information vital to the public – Share This Link

https://www.infowars.com/watch-live-int ... -thompson/
Matthias : Definition of a scientist - a man who understands nothing until there was nothing left to understand.

Neville : So, there is a little light in the forest after all.
SW RANGER

Re: IT’S OFFICIAL: CORONAVIRUS NOW A GLOBAL PANDEMIC

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:12 pm

SW RANGER wrote:The Coronavirus is now a global pandemic according to previously-used metrics on outbreaks:US OFFICIALS BELIEVE VIRUS HAS BROKEN CONTAINMENT ON WEST COAST – WATCH LIVE
Alex Jones is live on air laying out exclusive information vital to the public – Share This Link

https://www.infowars.com/watch-live-int ... -thompson/

I am interested to hear what Roy Moore (the Ephebophile who rode a horse to vote for himself) and Art Thompson (CEO of the John Birth Society) have to say about the start of a pandemic. I suspect the cause is not letting Roy Moore boink 16 year olds he meets in the Mall and Communists.

And Alex Jones claims to suffer from a mania that makes it so he could not believe that Sandy Hook was anything but Crisis Actors. He will probably use this to sell MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) or herbal supplements or eggs that he shoves up his vagina.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby babihutan » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:16 pm

Of the over 8,000 people so far infected, more have died than have gotten better?!? If you look at just the numbers who have died compared to total infections, maybe 3.4% mortality rate.
A colleague of mine is convinced the Chinese government designs these viruses to weed out the weak and keep population control down. I completely disagree for many reasons, but man, it still amazes me how loosely screened travellers are at this time on an international level, and how many places are using incomplete testing while possible sick travellers are out and about.
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Devlin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:59 pm

It just appears to be getting worse.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

out break

Postby el3so » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:02 pm

SW RANGER wrote: Alex Jones is live on air laying out exclusive information vital to the public
5 bucks say it's some kind of overpriced food supplement that'll claim to fix being overweight, a reclining hairline, suffering from delusions and/or having a limp dick...
In other news: TOP SECRET sources claim the Red Chinese have been researching stealth funeral pyre tech for years.

babihutan wrote: A colleague of mine is convinced the Chinese government designs these viruses to weed out the weak and keep population control down.

But didn't the newspapers say PRC shot themselves in the foot with the 1 kid policy?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby babihutan » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:50 am

Devlin says:
It just appears to be getting worse

Yeah, it’s definitely widespread and still growing, I guess now we have an idea of how quickly things can spread globally now. The low mortality rate is the only saving grace....the day the big bad bug is unleashed, we just might be in trouble.

el3so says:
But didn't the newspapers say PRC shot themselves in the foot with the 1 kid policy?

Yeah all that did was motivate more Chinese to spread their seed outside China’s borders. It’s amazing, you can go to any far flung corner of the globe and it seems the Chinese prosper. Give em a business that stays open 20 hrs a day 7 days a week and they’re happy, don’t care what local conditions are like.
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:31 pm

Bout time we had something that could clear out all those Trump stories. The media loves coronavirus. America loves Coronavirus. I love Coronavirus. It's about fucking time we had some kind of apocalyptic thing to remind us that we are all living together on this planet.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby babihutan » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:16 pm

Good shit! Well said sir
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lost Boy » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:41 pm

I overheard a talking head on the radio with allegedly some kind of credentials state that the reason why the death rate has been so high in Wuhan was because most of the guys there are chain smokers with all sorts of health problems, receiving third-world medical care. Don't know if it's true or not.

It appears that the virus is most deadly among elderly people and those with pre-existing pulmonary conditions. Not to come across as a heartless jerkface, but this could provide a relief to the dying Medicare and Social Security budgets. I'm just trying to see a silver lining in this. I have elderly people I care about, too.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby SRR » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:41 am

I love the all caps.

Here's hoping the media turns to ALL CAPS from now on for every virus story. It'll be fun.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby babihutan » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:11 am

Lost Boy wrote:I overheard a talking head on the radio with allegedly some kind of credentials state that the reason why the death rate has been so high in Wuhan was because most of the guys there are chain smokers with all sorts of health problems, receiving third-world medical care. Don't know if it's true or not.

It appears that the virus is most deadly among elderly people and those with pre-existing pulmonary conditions. Not to come across as a heartless jerkface, but this could provide a relief to the dying Medicare and Social Security budgets. I'm just trying to see a silver lining in this. I have elderly people I care about, too.

It’s getting bad...and quick! Not even just the virus itself but all of the major disruptions to everyday life as we know it. From retirees who just lost their life savings, to millions of legitimately sick people who won’t be able to access care due to shortages on everything from hospital beds to nurses to drugs, kids out of school, parents living paycheck to paycheck having to forego income to watch family, the economy and all businesses in general (unless you’re in the toilet paper industry).

As for me, I feel this may be mother nature’s way of reminding us we’re a tad fucked at times. Personally I don’t mind a little shakeup to the status quo of our too-fast lifestyle. Maybe we all need to slow the fuck down and value what’s around us and breathe for once.
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lost Boy » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:15 pm

babihutan wrote:
Lost Boy wrote:Personally I don’t mind a little shakeup to the status quo of our too-fast lifestyle. Maybe we all need to slow the fuck down and value what’s around us and breathe for once.

Just don't breathe on your friends, apparently. Or use a mask.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby babihutan » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:47 pm

Lost Boy wrote:
babihutan wrote:
Lost Boy wrote:Personally I don’t mind a little shakeup to the status quo of our too-fast lifestyle. Maybe we all need to slow the fuck down and value what’s around us and breathe for once.

Just don't breathe on your friends, apparently. Or use a mask.

Lol, actually that’s the best subtle weapon currently to get back at those you dislike.

And masks never seem to catch on much in North America, a cultural machismo thing probably. I work in the sewers and when my colleagues request a simple mask for extra safety on the job, most office staff call them a bunch of pussies and deny them the mask.
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe