COVID-19

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: COVID-19

Postby MJK » Fri May 22, 2020 8:44 am

Still not seeing this anti Semitic thing you keep harping on ROB. But then a review of Polo's Bastards shows your forecasting shortcomings, a short cab ride from your anti Semitic pronouncements. Let's look at your 2011 statement that the US is 'out of Iraq, allowing the Sunnis and Shia to 'get it on'....still wanna stand by that one ROB? Or will you resort to the last refuge of the intellectually bankrupt and call me a Jew hater? If that was true, Kurt would have put the boots to me by now. Looking forward to mining your defunct website to highlight your failure to grasp the context of history.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:54 pm

Asking someone to stand by a post made 9 years ago is gay.

And PB,s was a great site back in the good old days when the BFC was by far ans away the single most retarded place on the web.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby ROB » Sat May 23, 2020 1:18 am

Naah, let him dig. Having him chase me around the web decades back is hilarious.

Especially when he posts "gotchas" that actually turned out exactly as I predicted. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_ins ... %80%932013)
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Sat May 23, 2020 4:34 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:And PB,s was a great site back in the good old days when the BFC was by far ans away the single most retarded place on the web.

Yeah, it's good that things have gotten better around here.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Sat May 23, 2020 8:07 pm

So I am the one chasing you....sure doesn't seem that way. And my apologies to everyone else at Polos who contributed stories that actually garnered responses. I didn't realize ROB was a minor contributor who drew pretty much zero comments to his articles, several of which were someone else's work that he credited at the very end of the submission. It was interesting to see Stiv posting there.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Sun May 24, 2020 2:34 am

lol - last post, PBs sucked cos it was my site and I got shit wrong.

This post it's back to great and accurate, but I am a minor contributor.

Make up your mind, princess.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Tue May 26, 2020 8:26 am

For a troll your bag of tricks does not have much depth. I never said PB was great, I apologized for not looking deeper into your involvement and for lumping the other contributors with you. That was an insult to them, whatever their talents. But admitting that you were wrong back then is a step in the right direction.

I am guessing that the Flag is the biggest pond you swim in these days; you post more than anyone else and almost never start a thread but make pseudo pithy comments on everyone elses. I'm sure I am not the only one noting your desperate quest for attention and that you mistake responses for approval or at least acknowledgement. But you serve a purpose, reminding us of what it looks like to have nothing of substance to offer, instead attempting to drag others into conflict and down to your level. At least here you have me, at Polos even the crickets were mute. That must have been painful.

I am here for you ROB; knowing that you cannot resist the siren call of the Reply function. I am the porch light that you the moth are irresistibly drawn to beat against, an endeavor barely noted by the few who pass through this bulletin board ghost town.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Tue May 26, 2020 11:30 am

Hey, you try some halfwitted post, I'll flick boogers on you.

But look on the bright side, at least I don't chase you around the internet to other sites to try and land something on you. lol
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby MJK » Thu May 28, 2020 12:35 am

Flutter flutter, bump bump, sizzle sizzle. Don't waste those boogers, ROB. Save them for sinus cabbage soup when the store shelves are empty.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Thu May 28, 2020 1:31 pm

Bam sham shawam boom bam. Yeah, good one, Cleatus.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri May 29, 2020 12:09 pm

And this, my friends, is the BFC of 2020.
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Fri May 29, 2020 12:37 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:And this, my friends, is the BFC of 2020.

Your contributions really make it shine though.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:21 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:And this, my friends, is the BFC of 2020.

Where did it all go so horribly wrong!?

I blame rap music.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby seektravelinfo » Sat May 30, 2020 12:15 am

[quote="rickshaw92"][quote="seektravelinfo"]And this, my friends, is the BFC of 2020.[/quote]

Where did it all go so horribly wrong!?

I blame rap music.[/quote]

Rickshaw darling !!
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Sun May 31, 2020 12:04 am

Numbers are down across the board, Beglium's overcounting a bit and underperforming a lot, nothing new.
Kids been on holiday since 3 weeks of Eastern, makes me wish I was younger in a purer way than any riot would. Economy will rebound, personal/emotional fallout is manageable/temporary. Shift to work from home is a given IMO, might be dialed back a bit but here to stay, wasting time and money on commuting.

Being an optimist, I hope wage slave essential workers and medical professionals get a bit more love/money. Maybe this is a blow to celebrityculture/MSM. Being a realist, I am happy even if it is temporary.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe