As a Non American

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

As a Non American

Postby 2 Charlie » Sun May 31, 2020 8:17 pm

Very far from the melt down.

Is it weird all the flash points are Republican bases? Is this a planned attack on America and a manipulation of vulnerable people's and an attempt to create a confrontation with Republican Patriots and their firearms. Just my opinion, something just isn't right.

Thoughts?
"You can do it fast...you can do it cheap...you can do it right.....But you only get to pick two."
2 Charlie
Snortus Guinness

Re: As a Non American

Postby Kurt » Sun May 31, 2020 9:16 pm

2 Charlie wrote:Very far from the melt down.

Is it weird all the flash points are Republican bases? Is this a planned attack on America and a manipulation of vulnerable people's and an attempt to create a confrontation with Republican Patriots and their firearms. Just my opinion, something just isn't right.

Thoughts?

Kinda.

Boogaloo Bois (for Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo) are blatantly accelerationist (meaning the USA has gone to shit, might as well encourage it's downfall so that the White Ethnostate that takes it's place will finally make sexual intercourse with them mandatory) so they love and ecourage this story of thing. They are the heirs of "RaHoWa" in the 1990s (Racial Holy War).

I know people in Minneapolis, and except for the hated Target they say locals have been cleaning up from outsiders more than they have been smashing stuff.

The Blac Bloc folks from the 2008 Republican convention were known for wearing gas masks and helmets but they were always worn. They dressed in black because that was what they often wore daily anyway. These people seem smashing stuff have new clothes, new gas masks and new helmets. Maybe the anarchists have more money now than they did 10 years ago, but right now I tend to believe my friends who live there so I believe that the smashers of more of the right than of the left, especially that Autozone guy that was filmed.

But I do believe the folks that set fire to the 3rd precinct were local and the Target looters were local.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby SRR » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:29 pm

As a Non-American I don't understand the rallies in other countries, like up here in Maple Syrup-land.

Race riots are as American as apple pie and school shootings, so why spread your covid around by going downtown to complain about what's going on in another country? I don't recall all these masked hipsters smoking their doobs in the central square when Mugabe was lynching all the whites. Sure it sucks for the Yankees but I just see it as vindication that I don't have to deal with that crap because I don't live down there. Seems to be co-opting a random event in a foreign country for their own interests, which are usually muddled at best.

Rant over. Back to the daily grind (shopping on Amazon).
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:28 pm

When are you coming here to drink beer again, you cunt?
ROB
BFCus Regularus

take care S

Postby el3so » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:08 am

SRR wrote:As a Non-American I don't understand the rallies in other countries, like up here in Maple Syrup-land.
Seems to be co-opting a random event in a foreign country for their own interests, which are usually muddled at best.
Back when people were allowed to gather in groups outside, in the long-long-ago, they just posted "thoughts and prayers" on social media.
No IRL protests, covid 19 got even the gilets jaunes postponed.
Kinda surprised seeing cop cars getting burned out in the USA. And that precinct footage was wild, crowd looked kind of festive even.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby cowboycraig » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:36 am

We live by a huge indoor and outdoor mall area here in Scottsdale, AZ. There was a big-ass looting party the other night and it was a mess. Not protestors just organized looting. The cops waited 2 hours to clear the place (effective once they showed up and got to work).

Was a little crazy having looters running through our back yard dropping Urban Outfitters clothes.

Had and Remington 870 with rubber buckshot at the ready (and some real #4 buckshot in the pocket) if any of the shitsters tried anything. Looters love rubber buckshot.

It really put the community in shock.

Also made the community closer.

The next morning businesses started replacing windows and cleaning up the mess. The community helped. Sadly saw some degenerate garbage humans come back to gloat at their damage while decent people helped clean up.

What I can say about Scottsdale is people are angry and want to kick some looter ass. If this was tried again, might very well be some serious looter ass kicking.
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

social distance

Postby el3so » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:24 pm

Big rally in Paris, Amsterdam yesterday. Guess I lost touch with today's youths ;-)
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: social distance

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:42 am

el3so wrote:Big rally in Paris, Amsterdam yesterday. Guess I lost touch with today's youths ;-)

Rioting for the sake of rioting. And a free TV. Shoulda been rubber bullets and CS gas from day 1 followed with trips to labour camps followed by deportations for those that qualify. Civil disobedience on this scale should not be tolerated.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Re: social distance

Postby ROB » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:27 am

rickshaw92 wrote:
el3so wrote:Big rally in Paris, Amsterdam yesterday. Guess I lost touch with today's youths ;-)

Rioting for the sake of rioting. And a free TV. Shoulda been rubber bullets and CS gas from day 1 followed with trips to labour camps followed by deportations for those that qualify. Civil disobedience on this scale should not be tolerated.

Fuck that. Fire up the BBQ and add beer.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby seektravelinfo » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:13 am

seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:05 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:And a free TV.
Little to no looting, few if any burned cars. Some minor political fallout about allowing demonstrations in times of pandemic.

Social prejudice has been focused on Muslims past 2 or so decades.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby sparrow » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:43 am

Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby Lost Boy » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:46 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:https://youtu.be/ZEBGCOCxLgA

What in the ever-loving hell did I just watch?
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Eichenlaub » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:24 am

There's a lot of fed posting to try to push the non existent boogalorians to act. There's a lot of fear mongering in the fake news. So far, the non existent boogalorians have failed to bight.

The flaw in their plan to goad the boogalorians, besides no such movement or ideology existing beyond memes and larps, is that if the boogalorians have a plan, everything is already going according to THEIR plan.

I've been an avid reader of far right propaganda and philosophy since the 80s when you had to get it from your Klan connected friend, a gun show, or by mail order. A key component to all the plans is for the cities to do what they're doing now. The far right put a lot of thought in to how to get the cities to collapse and the pro government left to turn on the feds. Turns out all you needed was a few decades of Democrat misgovernence and massive unemployment.
Better you than me.
Eichenlaub
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:08 pm

Eichenlaub wrote:There's a lot of fed posting to try to push the non existent boogalorians to act. There's a lot of fear mongering in the fake news. So far, the non existent boogalorians have failed to bight.

Where is this Fed Posting? If there is a lot of it, then it should be easy to show.

Eichenlaub wrote:The flaw in their plan to goad the boogalorians, besides no such movement or ideology existing beyond memes and larps, is that if the boogalorians have a plan, everything is already going according to THEIR plan.

So, the Boogs that do not exist have a plan that does exist and it is so well thought out that the USA has already fallen into it?

Eichenlaub wrote:I've been an avid reader of far right propaganda and philosophy since the 80s when you had to get it from your Klan connected friend, a gun show, or by mail order. A key component to all the plans is for the cities to do what they're doing now. The far right put a lot of thought in to how to get the cities to collapse and the pro government left to turn on the feds. Turns out all you needed was a few decades of Democrat misgovernence and massive unemployment.

So, you are a Boog?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe