Klamath Falls Oregon: Dipshits fend off imaginary Soros Bus

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Klamath Falls Oregon: Dipshits fend off imaginary Soros Bus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:35 pm

And they were not able to comprehend their own stupidity so they declared victory , then left. For some reason they were unable to comprehend that a bus full of Antifa was converging on their town to loot their shit.

They were also unable to comprehend that there was a black resident of Klamath Falls or that residents would actually support Black Lives Matter on their own without the help of a Billionaire.

Get aload of Dipshits trying to gather intel for a sitrep:

The antifa buses became a kind of local scavenger hunt. Someone spotted an empty green bus at Klamath Community College. A white bus with "Black Lives Matter" and peace signs painted in green and blue was spotted in the Walmart parking lot. A local recognized that bus as belonging to a local musician, but others didn’t buy it. Someone reported a U-Haul in front of T.J. Maxx, or maybe it was the House of Shoes.

Also dig the Sherriff who spells Bus as BUSS:
Four hours away from Klamath Falls, in Coquille, Oregon, Curry County Sheriff John Ward warned residents on Tuesday in a Facebook post that "3 buss loads of ANTIFA protestors are making their way from Douglas County headed for Coquille then to Coos Bay."

Of course no one showed up because they were dipshits and dipshits should never be listened to. Ideally they should not be elected sheriff.

Similar dipshits actually used chainsaws to try to trap a family at a campground in Washington State.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... am-county/

This is like a Jordan Peele movie. If you are outdoorsy and black and some dipshits have heard stuff from other dipshits they will use chainsaws to try to trap you in a campground. They had to be saved by high school students because the local and alleged adult population was too fucking stupid to be useful in any way.

In short, if you believe antifa buses are coming, you are a dipshit and a danger to the USA and your local communities.

If you want to see antifa killed and call on people with guns to kill them, you are a dipshit, a terrorist, and a danger to the USA and your local community.

Remember, most of this is from a fake twitter account called @antifa_US that dipshits believed revealed the inner conspiracy of people who successfully protested Nazis and fought with the Mega-Dipshit Proudboys. That twitter account was fake and most likely created by white nationalists.

But dipshits dont care. Dipshits gotta dipshit.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Klamath Falls Oregon: Dipshits fend off imaginary Soros

Postby snaark » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:50 pm

Antifa is the imaginary enemy the far right has always dreamed of.
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:15 pm

snaark wrote:Antifa is the imaginary enemy the far right has always dreamed of.

So many.

Remember how many people thought Obama was going to lead to internment camps and guns being taken away....of course that did not even come close to happening. Even after Sandyhook, which dipshits thought was staged to take away guns and stop the Mitt Romney from taking office (he lost but hey, might as well stage a fake school shooting to take away peoples guns) but still Obama did nothing. He should have been mocking people but we were still at the point of our lives where we put up with dipshittery as part of the American process.

But the internment camps never came (until Trump)

Guns were never taken. Ever. Not even close to being taken.

And now Antifa never shows up because Antifa does not want to plunder shitholes filled with idiots.

If I wanted to plunder Klamath Falls Oregon I could. Give me a hybrid AWS and Azure setup, a pro gun troll farm, a cooperative and stupid Sheriff and a maleable population I could get people to set their shit outside for a few employees dressed in battle rattle to take and tell people that we were protecting their stuff from looters.

Thats how you take the stupid tat from people, they hand it to you and they are happy to do so. Not with a bus filled with people who are easy to shoot.

Since much of the right wing is a cash grab from other right wingers I am guessing someone is gonna do it and then suddenly bumfuck, idiot riddled places are going to start seeing their shit at swap meets and on craigslist and then their two-volt brains will struggle as to how antifa got their stuff from a company called something like RightNowAmerica LLC Protection Services, Veteran Owned while some Floridian is building a swimming pool paid for by selling their stuff.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

imaginary

Postby el3so » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:17 pm

Kurt wrote:Similar dipshits actually used chainsaws to try to trap a family at a campground in Washington State.
This is like a Jordan Peele movie.
*taps nose*
Sounds to me like the Hollywood elite brainwashed these rural communities...
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: imaginary

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:42 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote:Similar dipshits actually used chainsaws to try to trap a family at a campground in Washington State.
This is like a Jordan Peele movie.
*taps nose*
Sounds to me like the Hollywood elite brainwashed these rural communities...

Yep, the Paedophile Child Molesters of Hollyweird must have made up the story! (you know someone out there actually thinks this was made up)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:02 am

The antifas want to protest and have sit ins etc. Black Panthers were way scarier in the day.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bronco » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:29 pm

There are strange people with weird ideas up there. Particularly in Eastern Washington and Oregon and central Idaho. I got boxed in by four Aryan Nations guys hiding behind shopping carts up there once. They were afraid of anybody moving into their area and "advised" me to leave. I was just passing through, anyway.
"I used to care, but things have changed"
Bob Dylan
Bronco
Old Man On The Mountain

Return to Black Flag Cafe