Dipshits with cars running over protesters

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Dipshits with cars running over protesters

Postby Kurt » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:53 pm

Part of an All Lives Splatter campaign run by cunts who think the way to solve issues getting from point A to Point B is vehicular homicide.

Years ago I was part of the anti-globalization movement and I went to protests. These protests became violent but no one really noticed because nothing was recorded then and the cops were a bit smarter and focused violence only on the Blac Bloc (now likely called Antifa by the same people).

For the most part, things were controlled more by protesters than by cops. In DC in 2000 (I think...) I was in charge of redirecting traffic both for the safety of the people on the street and for the convenience of the people driving. So we would block traffic, I would walk over, greet them, appologize and explain the situation and give them directions to an alternative route.

One time the Daughters of the American Revolution meeting got out. So I directed traffic to the best route possible. There was one very angry woman though, she said "BUT THEY ARE IN MY WAY!" and floored it. I think it was more dementia than malice as she quickly ended up stuck on some sort of bollard near K. The protesters that she had tried to plow through lifted the car up off the bollard, and blocked her way so she could back out. She floored it again and hit a few people who not crushing blows or anything. Then when she came to a stop again the protesters pounded on her car with open hands until she finally got the hint and drove off in a more suitable direction.

The next day there was a story about how out of control protesters terrorized old ladies and tried to overturn their car with a photo of the protesters moving her car off the bollard.

Members of opinion making class then claimed we should have been run over.

Anyway, the terror of Antifa is not materialising but the terror of panicking doofuses worried about antifa is and they are trying to kill people.

Because they are dipshits.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Dipshits with cars running over protesters

Postby mb » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:33 pm

Don't worry, the police will use that to their advantage.

https://www.motherjones.com/anti-racism ... nneapolis/
"Oh noes we had to slash the cars of the journalists and protestors because they were going to run innocent people over".
mb
BFCus Regularus

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:50 pm

I always suspect that people who are unable to see the other possibilities in a situation simply don't read a lot.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:47 am

All Lives Splatter
If you are going to be crass, don't be a pussy about it. They should have just called themselves Black Lives Splatter.

Kurt wrote: There was one very angry woman though, she said "BUT THEY ARE IN MY WAY!" and floored it. I think it was more dementia than malice as she quickly ended up stuck on some sort of bollard near K. The protesters that she had tried to plow through lifted the car up off the bollard, and blocked her way so she could back out. She floored it again and hit a few people who not crushing blows or anything. Then when she came to a stop again the protesters pounded on her car with open hands until she finally got the hint and drove off in a more suitable direction.
Never agitate bad drivers.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:05 am

el3so wrote:
All Lives Splatter
If you are going to be crass, don't be a pussy about it. They should have just called themselves Black Lives Splatter.

Kurt wrote: There was one very angry woman though, she said "BUT THEY ARE IN MY WAY!" and floored it. I think it was more dementia than malice as she quickly ended up stuck on some sort of bollard near K. The protesters that she had tried to plow through lifted the car up off the bollard, and blocked her way so she could back out. She floored it again and hit a few people who not crushing blows or anything. Then when she came to a stop again the protesters pounded on her car with open hands until she finally got the hint and drove off in a more suitable direction.
Never agitate bad drivers.

There is actually a T Shirt called All Lives Splatter.

Some dipshit wore one and then got fired.

He then emptied out his purse and tried to bitch his way back into his job that he could have had, if he had just not posted a pic of himself in the T-Shirt and made dipshit statements.

https://www.localdvm.com/news/west-virg ... book-post/
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Re:

Postby el3so » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:53 am

Kurt wrote: tried to bitch his way back into his job that he could have had, if he had just not posted a pic of himself in the T-Shirt and made dipshit statements.

There is just no helping some people.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Lost Boy » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:47 pm

I have a hard time understanding how anybody standing in the middle of the freeway is surprised when/if they get hit by a car. I've seen freeway shutdowns by illegal protests who don't understand the desperation of a guy in a lifted F-250 super-cab who is taking his pregnant wife to the hospital with a breach birth, who suddenly finds the freeway unnecessarily blocked by a bunch of twats demanding attention. The temptation of anonymity in a quick getaway to save the life of his wife and unborn child was too great, and he felt that, frankly, the people walking in the middle of the freeway should have known better. You can disobey man's law, but the laws of physics are much more indiscriminate and unforgiving.

The strange irony was the same people shouting "fuck the police" instantly found themselves pleading with the cops to give them justice.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Kurt wrote:Part of an All Lives Splatter campaign run by cunts who think the way to solve issues getting from point A to Point B is vehicular homicide.

Years ago I was part of the anti-globalization movement and I went to protests. These protests became violent but no one really noticed because nothing was recorded then and the cops were a bit smarter and focused violence only on the Blac Bloc (now likely called Antifa by the same people).

For the most part, things were controlled more by protesters than by cops. In DC in 2000 (I think...) I was in charge of redirecting traffic both for the safety of the people on the street and for the convenience of the people driving. So we would block traffic, I would walk over, greet them, appologize and explain the situation and give them directions to an alternative route.

One time the Daughters of the American Revolution meeting got out. So I directed traffic to the best route possible. There was one very angry woman though, she said "BUT THEY ARE IN MY WAY!" and floored it. I think it was more dementia than malice as she quickly ended up stuck on some sort of bollard near K. The protesters that she had tried to plow through lifted the car up off the bollard, and blocked her way so she could back out. She floored it again and hit a few people who not crushing blows or anything. Then when she came to a stop again the protesters pounded on her car with open hands until she finally got the hint and drove off in a more suitable direction.

The next day there was a story about how out of control protesters terrorized old ladies and tried to overturn their car with a photo of the protesters moving her car off the bollard.

Members of opinion making class then claimed we should have been run over.

Anyway, the terror of Antifa is not materialising but the terror of panicking doofuses worried about antifa is and they are trying to kill people.

Because they are dipshits.

It's interesting that you bring up an anecdote from 20+ years ago where there is no video to use it to discount the fear that people might have today.

The challenge is, it's not exactly easy to distinguish between a peaceful protest blocking a street or a riot where people are being dragged out of their vehicles and assaulted or killed, when you are at the ground level in a vehicle.

LA Riots, 1992:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Minnesota, 2000
Note, this trucker was allowed to enter the freeway by the cops, he was accelerating on the freeway, but stopped in front of a person that was down on the ground. He was then dragged out of his truck and beaten by the mostly peaceful protesters.

Here's some mostly peaceful protesters looting a moving UPS truck:

One of the peaceful protesters ended up getting murdered by the white supremacist driver who didn't realize the peaceful protester had climbed in between the trailers and ruthlessly murdered him.

I mean, it's cool you are chilling with the crowd and able to gauge the tenor and mood of the protesters, but someone coming out of a Daughters of the American War convention and taking a wrong turn into a protest with screaming people beating on their vehicle may not make the same snap evaluation and may, in fact, go into fight or flight mode while driving a 2,000 lb vehicle. Protesters are trying to scare people, don't get surprised when people get scared. Some people, when scared, panic. Other people, when scared by the potential violent actions of others get violent themselves. Mess with the bull, get the horns and all that.
I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:17 pm

I am never surprised at the a fear the right wing has at any time over a mostly harmless situation.

When I was a professional truck driver it was "people on the road when they shouldn't be? Stop anyway and put on your flashers to warn other drivers.

The number of car attacks on protesters is noticeable. The assumption you make is that protesters should never be out there in the first place. So therefore it is more justified if a panicky person runs them over. You know how many protesters never touch a car that stays where it is or slowly backs up? Enough to never be reported.

My theory on all of this is the following:

The right in America is anti-American because they actually want to kill their fellow Americans, those they call "Liberals". It is the "They hate us and want us to die" theory. ( I named it)

They have been pumping themselves up for this moment for a while, most are too afraid to act. Those that do, shoot up office workers or shoppers or Unitarians while the rest hope for "Big Men" to save them and sometimes those chickenshits are in cars and there are people protesting so they run them over.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:05 pm

Kurt wrote:I am never surprised at the a fear the right wing has at any time over a mostly harmless situation.

When I was a professional truck driver it was "people on the road when they shouldn't be? Stop anyway and put on your flashers to warn other drivers.

The number of car attacks on protesters is noticeable. The assumption you make is that protesters should never be out there in the first place. So therefore it is more justified if a panicky person runs them over. You know how many protesters never touch a car that stays where it is or slowly backs up? Enough to never be reported.

My theory on all of this is the following:

The right in America is anti-American because they actually want to kill their fellow Americans, those they call "Liberals". It is the "They hate us and want us to die" theory. ( I named it)

They have been pumping themselves up for this moment for a while, most are too afraid to act. Those that do, shoot up office workers or shoppers or Unitarians while the rest hope for "Big Men" to save them and sometimes those chickenshits are in cars and there are people protesting so they run them over.

I think you are confusing things. Most of the "car attacks" on protesters isn't by the "right wing". It's by normies trying to get from point A to point B and get confronted with a very un-normie situation.

Proud Boys and Antifa roughing it up at Berkeley and a Proud Boy or Antifa gets stomped on? Well, you sort signed up for a street battle. Not a lot of sympathy for either side.

I actually don't have a problem with protests or protesters. I said, from the moment that I saw the George Floyd video, that he was murdered by the cops. I'm not a big fan of a lot of the police conduct prior to and in the wake of the protests. Several instances in Minneapolis where the police where ignoring looters and arsonists 2 blocks away and instead wading into the peaceful protesters with batons and riot shields. That being said, rioters, looters, and arsonists should be shot. Not hyperbole. Coddling these people simply generates more rioting, looting, and arson. And I'm not co-signing to the Antifa/left viewpoint that property damage is "a legitimate form of protest". And these dumb fuckers have toppled statues of abolitionists who fought against slavery.

In terms of the interregnum of Civil War 2, the dichotomy between the left and the right and the willingness to use violence (the left is much more prepared to engage in constant, low level agitating violence where the right is more primed for a paroxysm of apocalyptic level violence) there are a few things that are apparent. One is that Powers That Be - the elites if you will - of many polities in America - are in bed and sympathize with the radical left and the criminal left. Examples are: Portland, Seattle, Berkeley, NYC, Baltimore, Minneapolis, Keith Ellison (AG of Minnesota). In turn, they have constrained the ability of the police to reign in the excesses of the rioters. They've also created a double prosecutorial standard where street violence by the left is typically uninvestigated and unpunished, while reciprocal violence by the right (or even non-political property owners) is ruthlessly pursued. So, the normal person is confronted with a law enforcement system that won't protect them from the depredations of the mob but will punish you if you manage to defend yourself or your property successfully.

Your characterization of the right as a bunch of blood thirsty pussies is probably not accurate. I'm sure there are some folks for whom that appellation applies on the right and the left - the people that a LARPing as hard core. But most folks on the right simply want to go to work and raise their families without having to be forced to inflict moral degeneracy on their kids. I mean, we've come a long way from rock and roll is the devil to now the left is encouraging convicted pedophile drag queens to read to little kids at the library - and not giving parents the ability to opt out.

The real fundamental problem that I see is we have two opposing view points of the history and legitimacy of the United States - the left, in general, has come to the conclusion that the US, among all the countries of the world, is founded on racism and oppression and needs to be torn down and rebuilt, and the right, which does not agree. The left - which accepts the outcome of elections if they win, and rejects them if they lose. The left has essentially rejected our governing Republican system, and is casting about looking for an alternative (like ending the electoral college) while subverting the existing system through the courts and immigration. So, the problem isn't the bloodthirsty right, it's the left that refuses to play by the established political rules of our country, and is laying down the framework where the only way to deal with the left isn't compromise and politics, it's war. Civil, uncivil, dirty, what have you.

And really, so far, only one side (the left) has been fighting. But the right is coming around. And that should worry everyone.

I'd whore myself out just one more time if I knew who to screw to get out of this grind.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:15 pm

The right has always been around and ready to do a massacre. One thing that is different now is that with Trump the right is more pumped, the left is more pumped but the Military thinks Trump is an anti-American Turnip-head.

The Military was always Center-Right Republican-ish since Eisenhower, but not any more. I know hard-core Mil careerists who hated Clinton tolerated Bush II and Obama but despise Trump. So much so that you hear "Commander and Chief, sure but I have sworn to protect the Constitution"

One thing that the "Remember: Our Side has the guns" people always assumed was that the Military would support them.

Not anymore.

Also you need "Lawyers, Guns and Money" and our side has the Lawyers and the Money. Thats why people get fired for being dipshits on twitter.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:33 pm

Kurt wrote:The right has always been around and ready to do a massacre. One thing that is different now is that with Trump the right is more pumped, the left is more pumped but the Military thinks Trump is an anti-American Turnip-head.

The Military was always Center-Right Republican-ish since Eisenhower, but not any more. I know hard-core Mil careerists who hated Clinton tolerated Bush II and Obama but despise Trump. So much so that you hear "Commander and Chief, sure but I have sworn to protect the Constitution"

One thing that the "Remember: Our Side has the guns" people always assumed was that the Military would support them.

Not anymore.

Also you need "Lawyers, Guns and Money" and our side has the Lawyers and the Money. Thats why people get fired for being dipshits on twitter.

I'm not dismissive of the military capacity of the left. The left has been arming like crazy, you have militia groups like the John Brown Gun Club and Redneck Rebellion popping up and there are plenty of communist/marxist ex-military. It takes Marine and Army drill sergeants 6 weeks to whip dumbass recruits into a modicum of military effectiveness and physical shape. As for the actual military, Obama had 8 years to turn over the military leadership. Even people like "Mad Dog" Mattis were Democrats. The Obama admin was very, very good at politicizing every department. From the DOJ to the IRS to the military. And, the rank and file in the military and police will largely follow orders. The myth that there would be some widespread defection or mutiny if ordered to violate the Constitutional rights of the US citizens is just that...a myth.

But I don't expect this to devolve into a force on force civil war. It will be a dirty war with assassinations and death squads and people getting disappeared.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Tarkan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:43 pm

"Protester" tries to murder a commuter:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/12 ... 1248907264

Driver was not trying to run over protesters, just get around them. Protester shoots him anyay.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:13 pm

Tarkan wrote:"Protester" tries to murder a commuter:

Driver was not trying to run over protesters, just get around them. Protester shoots him anyay.

abc4.com/news/local-news/police-arrest-two-in-connection-with-provo-protest-violence/

Yep. Since it was at 8:38 PM it was probably not a commuter. So that is Protesters 1 assault with a deadly weapon vs. 50+ and counting assaults with a vehicle.

Better milk this one for all it's worth.

The shooter is a Bell Hop from Salt Lake City. Had no idea Bell Hops still existed.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Tarkan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:00 pm

Kurt wrote:
Tarkan wrote:"Protester" tries to murder a commuter:

abc4.com/news/local-news/police-arrest-two-in-connection-with-provo-protest-violence/

Yep. Since it was at 8:38 PM it was probably not a commuter. So that is Protesters 1 assault with a deadly weapon vs. 50+ and counting assaults with a vehicle.

Better milk this one for all it's worth.

The shooter is a Bell Hop from Salt Lake City. Had no idea Bell Hops still existed.

There's another BLM protester (or two) shooting into a vehicle in Atlanta.

And of course, we have the CHAZ "security" forces that lit up the two black kids a couple of days ago, killing the 16 year old, and critically wounding the 14 year old.

How many protesters have been killed by intentional vehicle assaults? The UPS driver one doesn't count, because the dumbass protester climbed in between the two trailers where he couldn't be seen, he wasn't intentionally run over.
Tarkan
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe