A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to Come

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:43 pm

cowboycraig wrote:
Kurt wrote:Gandalf.

Ok, how about this:

Do you, Craig, want "Antifa" to be wiped out violently?

If so, why that group during this time?

No desire for Antifa to be wiped out. The high soy content in most beta-male-antifa will ensure they cannot breed anyway.

Beta Male? Soy?

I suspect you think these are concepts the rest of us can recognize. I know the term beta male. But never really understood it as used today, often by people who complain about "Antifa" If their penis-wagging world of Alpha Males, in the true sense of the word, existed they would all be beating the shit out of each other because there cannot be two alphas in a given territory.

It seems to be a "man Vs. Less of a man" thing, which is something weak men seem to be obsessed with.

Soy? Never understood that one. I assume it is also a Man Vs. Less of a man thing.

But anyway, why do you think Antifa are made of beta males who eat soy and, if so, how is that worse than a public shower full of alphas eating meat?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:44 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:“Antifa” isn’t even a thing. There is no organization. It’s a concept.

Profa likes to think it is a centralised organization.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

!!!your barrel-enlargement ad here!!!

Postby el3so » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:57 pm

Kurt wrote: Beta Male? Soy?
Pretty fukcing sure both the alpha/beta wolves idea and influence of soy-based foodstuffs on human fertility/genetic make-up are thoroughly debunked by science.
Kurt wrote: penis-wagging world

Time to shill more boner pills...
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Kurt » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:54 pm

I did some quick checking on this and it appears that alpha / beta is something popular in a "place" called "The Mansphere" (seriously ..it is called Mansphere) and though it is not the traditional definition of alphas / betas in the wild. Aphas get the women because they "dominate" and Betas are left to spend money and time lingering about hoping a women grants them access to her lady-garden.

Soy...what is weird about that is it is based on some truth. You generally do not want to live on a soy only diet or you might get flabby and most soy is added to American foodstuffs because we subsidize it. So one theory is that the US is being man-poisoned to become flabby bitch-dudes.

But the "Mansphere" does not claim "hey, these dudes are being poisoned" but instead mock them for, I guess, being betas.

I suspect that "beta" is a way of saying "fag" without saying fag. In my day a fag was less-of-a-man and not necessarily a homosexual. It was all gays are fags, but a lot of other men are fags too. Like most demeaning comments it was a way to either build up themselves while demanding a certain degree of conformity.

They did not like fags, and they really did not like homosexuals. I was once called a fag (multiple times actually) for wishing there were more homosexuals so there would be more available women. But the Mansphere has never really cared about women, or the company of women, it was always concerned with other men and how they behaved.

So beta soy-altered protesters were going to invade homes, in spite of their hormonal lack of agression and general submissiveness and then provide a convenient way for them to be "wiped out", even though by their altered beta-soy state they are not a threat and never were but it still inspired a long article about how they were gonna be killed by a Dipshit targeted online publication that wrote a whole story based on a fake, white nationalist account.

These are the people who demand their ideas be taken seriously.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby babihutan » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:36 pm

Women will be kickin everyone’s ass soon! The evolution of women coincides with the de evolution of men.
babihutan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:25 pm

babihutan wrote:Women will be kickin everyone’s ass soon! The evolution of women coincides with the de evolution of men.

Eeep!

My wiener shrinks when it hears stuff like that. How will I ever protect my spun glass definition of masculinity against such an onslaught disguised as equality?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Warning

Postby Mr.PocketsOfSteel » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:49 am

el3so wrote:Not a lawyer, but if you plan violent retaliation, you probably shouldn't post your intentions online.

Well said.
Mr.PocketsOfSteel

Postby Mr.PocketsOfSteel » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:01 am

cowboycraig wrote:

Ok, how about this:

No desire for Antifa to be wiped out. The high soy content in most beta-male-antifa will ensure they cannot breed anyway.

Ha! I concur. Not bad.
Mr.PocketsOfSteel

Postby MJK » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:37 am

Men have to dodge soy; with women it is stevia. The native populations where it grew wild used it as a contraceptive when consumed by women.
MJK
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:25 pm

MJK wrote:Men have to dodge soy; with women it is stevia. The native populations where it grew wild used it as a contraceptive when consumed by women.

I try to avoid it just like I try to avoid aluminum cookware.

Except for soy sauce and miso. I hear that fermented soy is fine but even if it was not I would use it anyway.

Ma Po Tofu on a cold winter night will always be a treat. Once or twice a year.

Stevia tastes bitter to me, so I do not see the point of it. I think it is like how some people think cilantro tastes like soap and others think cilantro tastes like cilantro and then use gobs of it.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:26 pm

Mr.PocketsOfSteel wrote:
cowboycraig wrote:

Ok, how about this:

Ha! I concur. Not bad.

So, do you want Antifa wiped out violently? If so why?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby holden » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:40 pm

Scary Antifa are not worth checking under the bed for at night. There's probably less than 500 of them that are hardcore, the rest of these loonies are just Hot Topic douche's that wanna smash shit.

To have Presidential decree's about them does nothing but rile up nutcases. Making them believe things like caravans and kids with pink streaks in their hair with pokemon backpacks are a danger in some way.
holden

Postby Kurt » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:24 pm

Usually Antifa as the scary bugbear of the right is actually Portland Oregon area anarchists. The rest is actually an informal intelligence organization. If Feds and cops had not spent the last 20+ years beating the crap out of them they might have actually been able to co-opt some useful intel on people who are actually violent enough to do a shooting spree (the Boogaloo vs. Protester massacre is going to happen at some point too), but most cops are not exactly "big picture" people.

What is funny is radical left concepts like defunding the police are actually gaining traction. Not because people swung left all of a sudden but a few things did it in Minneapolis:

Cops driving by and releasing pepper spray clouds in neighborhoods holding peaceful vigils, often lead by interfaith clergy (an old friend is a Lutheran pastor there and his whole family got sprayed, his wife, kids and his elderly parents. His parents waved a friendly greeting to the cops before they got sprayed).

Cops driving through neighborhoods where people were sitting outside keeping track of their property, neighbors, and neighborhood being told to "get the fuck back inside" and "light 'em up" before getting pummelled by rubber bullets.

The only group to worry about coming to your neighborhood to fuck stuff up and break windows were the Minneapolis PD, though people were initially on guard for "Antifa" to show up until they were shot by police with rubber bullets.

So then they said "hey, we pay their salary, screw you guys!"

And that tends to be the real power in the US. Well off, mostly passive folks on the Liberal side of middle of the road....Those people make the USA great, those people are the actual lynchpin to everything and those people are despised by both those whose crap, self enriching economic policies have created shitty lives in various and growing US shitholes, and they are hated by the people who live those shitty lives.

But once you shoot them on their porches and once you pepper spray their families they cut off the money spigot and *poof* a police department in a city of over 1 million people can be dismantled just like that.

Conservatives feared a few black clad people who threw milkshakes on shitty journalist crybabies, but what they really should be afraid of is people like center left midwesterners.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby ROB » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:54 pm

Naah, MJK and Cowboycraig have guns. There is just no way there would ever be government overreach like shooting people on their porches. Or else our armed heroes would be teaching them gubmint agents a thing or two.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:36 am

Kurt wrote: If Feds and cops had not spent the last 20+ years beating the crap out of them they might have actually been able to co-opt some useful intel on people who are actually violent enough to do a shooting spree (the Boogaloo vs. Protester massacre is going to happen at some point too), but most cops are not exactly "big picture" people.
Most of it looks unplanned, spur-of-the-moment-ish.
Kids currently going through their radical what nowadays counts as politics phase grew up online. Dunno if Uncle Sugar intercepts console partychats, whatsapps, whatever other sh!t smartphones offer, doubt any sane adult would hack that kind of surveillance job for more than a couple of days. Doubt much of it is organised tbt.

Massacre 'll happen, this is America, it be some white lone wolf loser like it always is :-(
Black folks going up against the man is a cool movie idea at best.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe