A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to Come

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: A Warning to Rioters and Antifa Members Threatening to C

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:47 am

ROB wrote:Naah, MJK and Cowboycraig have guns. There is just no way there would ever be government overreach like shooting people on their porches. Or else our armed heroes would be teaching them gubmint agents a thing or two.

If the Government did do something like shoot people on their porches I am sure the gun owners would all unite and go tri-corner hat on their asses.

Now we just got to wait for a patriotic group of 2nd Amendment loving Americans to show up to help them and overthrow the tyranny.

Oh wait, they are busy in Michigan using guns to try to get their favorite hair salon to open.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re:

Postby Kurt » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:58 am

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: If Feds and cops had not spent the last 20+ years beating the crap out of them they might have actually been able to co-opt some useful intel on people who are actually violent enough to do a shooting spree (the Boogaloo vs. Protester massacre is going to happen at some point too), but most cops are not exactly "big picture" people.
Most of it looks unplanned, spur-of-the-moment-ish.
Kids currently going through their radical what nowadays counts as politics phase grew up online. Dunno if Uncle Sugar intercepts console partychats, whatsapps, whatever other sh!t smartphones offer, doubt any sane adult would hack that kind of surveillance job for more than a couple of days. Doubt much of it is organised tbt.

Massacre 'll happen, this is America, it be some white lone wolf loser like it always is :-(
Black folks going up against the man is a cool movie idea at best.

It is quite disorganized. But it is never some guy that just pops out of nowhere. After 9/11 we had the same crazies that would show up at the "Anarchist" bookstore I volunteered at.

Same guys each time. Just showed up and tried to get people to fight them. If we had fought them they would have whined to the cops and the cops would have smashed in heads and the bookstore, so we just walked around with "Talking to you queer!" type shit.

One guy even joined the Flag as like Catlover or something. He did time for trying to blow up the Russian consulate in Long Island back in 1988. He was a self styled Jewish American Patriot back in 2001-ish and I think he came to the flag in 2005 to 2007 or something.

But the point is that their disorganization made it really easy to gather intel on them. If cops would have seen us as something other than Muslim loving speedbags then, they might have been able to get information from us I am not saying it would have been useful or would have prevented something (It probably wouldn't have) but I suspect "Antifa" has some useful information on actual Nazis that will actually kill people. They start out flaunting themselves and then they start to get smarter and try to hide a bit more, so someone known as White Power Bill may now go by William and present himself as a concerned citizen rather than be all like "RaHoWa! 1488!!", but people knew him when he was the brazen idiot "White Power Bill" .

That sort of thing.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Lost Boy » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:59 pm

"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:01 pm

Fact checking this is kind of hard. The story appears on various right-wing sites. And as far as I can tell something did happen. But it is not sure if people just attacked George Floyd demonstrators thinking they were "antifa" (since false rumors were spread by neo-nazis saying antifa was coming to the suburbs to loot...like what started this thread). There was a council meeting where the city council condemned the response by the people who beat up "antifa" as being too harsh but the people who did the beating gave the outsiders and outsider ideas speech saying it was justified.

https://www.newsmirror.net/news/local/l ... d83dd.html

Since whatever this incident was, it appears to be the closest thing to "Antifa invades the suburbs" so we are gonna see a lot more of it. since most of the "Antifa invades the suburbs" has been a bus load of black people looking at suburban real estate, a mixed race couple trying to camp in a school bus that was converted into an RV and a bunch of armed yahoos waiting for a riot that never comes.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Lost Boy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:10 pm

There were confirmed reports of people committing arson in Citrus Heights, CA on multiple homes that dared to fly Old Glory. Several flags burned on peoples' property and homes vandalized. There is no way of knowing if it is a "false flag" from the boogaloo douche canoes, but the Antifa flag burners have proven themselves more than willing to burn and vandalize openly, so who can say it isn't them? I can also confirm that several pallets of bricks were dropped off at strategic locations where "protests" were planned for later. I found one utility trailer full of throw-able sized concrete chunks conveniently dropped off on a freeway shoulder where protesters later took over the freeway. The trailer had no license plate and the VIN plate was removed. I had it towed before the protest occurred to remove an ammunition source. Many bricks found their way into my colleagues' windshields over the last few weeks.
"If a principle exists it must be immutable, for that is what a principle is - a truth standing apart from the mood of the times." - Jeff Cooper
Lost Boy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:26 pm

The Boogaloo Bois are more likely to show up as uninvited protection for businesses.

A friend of mine in Minneapolis told me about how he and his neighbors had to stand guard in front of things that basically made their neighborhood livable like a pharmacy, grocery store, gas station and they had to protect it from protestors, rioters, looters, boogaloos and cops.

The rioters/ protesters and looters would see them just standing there and pass them by. The boogaloos would show up and tell them they could leave that the owner had asked them to protect whatever it was they were protecting, often with the owner standing there with them. The cops would see them standing there and fire rubber bullets at them.

And bricks were dropped off all over Brooklyn too. There was security cam footage first of a contractor getting a delivery of bricks and then cops taking them away. Then there were pallets of cinderblocks dropped off by cops and then later remove by other cops with the caption (this is what we had to spend our day doing)

The Citrus Heights thing was reported by CBS13 and it seems to be isolated to one area in Citrus Heights. My guess it was a local who felt comfortable in the area, I do not think it was a false flag. Someone just wanted to be a dick, a political one or a regular one.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby cowboycraig » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:07 pm

In Arizona business owners (and family and friends) have successfully protected businesses from the inside.

Be inside (but visible from outside) with rifle slung low. Don't have an aggressive posture.

All with good and ill intent just walk by. Some of the candy-ass-pinko's kneel outside with their hands up chanting "hands up don't shoot" but nobody cares and eventually they wonder off.

In Arizona they saying goes "Know the law better than your gun".
cowboycraig
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Antifa! Antifa! Good lord save us from Antifa!

Meanwhile, fucking dipshits with assault weapons and Hawaiian shirts are actually killing cops:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/16/us/steven-carrillo-air-force-boogaloo.html
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:05 pm

I just looked up Electric Boogaloo and, well, this may be the greatest movie ever made, but it's a really weird choice of name for a white supremacist movement:

https://youtu.be/-O36cQ4scvM
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:05 pm

snaark wrote:Antifa! Antifa! Good lord save us from Antifa!

Meanwhile, fucking dipshits with assault weapons and Hawaiian shirts are actually killing cops:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/16/us/steven-carrillo-air-force-boogaloo.html

At least they are not committing real crimes like organizing a long lasting street fair or setting flags on fire in just one neighborhood in a suburb of Sacramento.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Here is where a Right Wing Sleb realized what Right Wing Slebs have known all along...The movement is filled with chumps who will literally hand you money when you reenforce their world-view.

The problem is the fanbois are often broke-ass motherfuckers and one has to be clever to get that Dipshit money flowing into your pockets.

Luckily, fireworks + lies + GoFundme = $$

A shitty journalist got fans to fund her move away from the DC area because she made up a story about Antifa attacking her with guns.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/cas ... otherwise/

But, at least she puts her money..well, someone elses money, where her mouth is. Proud Boys founder and Disney Fetishist Gavin McInnes still lives in Liberal Larchmont NY. Why? Because living in right wing place is shitty, unless your life is only about home schooling and guns.

He still has chumps fund him via his Lawsuit against the SPLC, which is done by an LLC he founded that promises a "portion" of the money will go to his own, or others defense. Now the site goes to twitter, I have the details somewhere of LLC tracing. But he does own Street Carnage LLC which is in charge of getting donations for the proudboys jailed in upstate NY.

https://geniecashbox.com/pol/?cashbox=7 ... scription=

Street Carnage LLC is a for-profit company, owned by Gavin McInnes, so anything they raise they can keep as long as they pay taxes on it. We will see what they get but to me it looks like almost $40k worth of chumpcash has been raised for StreetCarnage LLC.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:54 pm

Kurt wrote: The problem is the fanbois are often broke-ass motherfuckers and one has to be clever to get that Dipshit money flowing into your pockets.

He still has chumps fund him via his Lawsuit against the SPLC, which is done by an LLC he founded that promises a "portion" of the money will go to his own, or others defense. Now the site goes to twitter, I have the details somewhere of LLC tracing.
Pyramid schemes, histrionics and tax-exemption. It worked for televangelists, it will continue to work for other fraudsters.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Kurt » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:01 pm

el3so wrote:
Kurt wrote: The problem is the fanbois are often broke-ass motherfuckers and one has to be clever to get that Dipshit money flowing into your pockets.

He still has chumps fund him via his Lawsuit against the SPLC, which is done by an LLC he founded that promises a "portion" of the money will go to his own, or others defense. Now the site goes to twitter, I have the details somewhere of LLC tracing.
Pyramid schemes, histrionics and tax-exemption. It worked for televangelists, it will continue to work for other fraudsters.

I was doing a bit of research last night. You know how those Alternate History books about like "What if Hitler Won?" or "What if Lincoln Did Not Get Shot?" I was thinking of "What if Tilden Won Instead of Hayes" For those of you who do not know, Samuel Tilden beat Rutherford B. Hays in the popular vote and would have beat him in the Electoral Vote as well had not the Southern States said "We will vote for whomever vows to end the Reconstruction" Tilden said "Fuck you traitors!" and Hays said "Fuck You Traitors! But lets discuss this further. And by Discuss I mean, I will do whatever you say"

So the Military occupation ended, General Sherman's land reforms were reversed (Sherman gave plantations to the former slaves, not because he was all about Civil Rights but because he did not want the slave owning class to get wealthy and rise up again) and poof, Institutionalized racism without slavery. 150 years later we have race riots and an actual debate on if the great great great grandchildren of former slaves have lives that matter the same as whites.

In looking at this I read about Confederates who fled to places where slavery was still legal. The only ones that survived were the ones in Brazil, but non of them could afford to own slaves when they arrived so they pretty much just became Brazilians. But there were other groups too. Most got sold shit land by hucksters and were left to die in malarial swamps. Others invested money in "Plantations" in slave owning countries hoping to profit off of cheap labor, but it was really just guys taking their money.

There are a lot of "Lost Cause Confederate" movements that were started by grifters promising a return to the Old South. The Klan was and still is a Multi-Level Marketing scheme with those at the top raking in the cash while the crackers below pay dues up the chain while taking the fall everytime the Feds decide to smash some cracker skulls.

Profit is always made from the losers and the Civil War has been 150 years of losers preying on losers who want "Their Way of Life" preserved. Most often their "Way of Life" is total shit too, ...Wow, Billy Buck, you mean we can go broke while getting sick WHILE having low paying jobs and watch lives get pissed away by Oxy addiction and Fentanyl! At least we have God & Guns.

If visiting the US you will sometimes hear people brag about their "Hospitality" but that is only in places with terrible hospitality. The best thing they have to brag about is still really shitty..."Wow, I get overly sweetened iced tea AND get to hear about your bizarre theories on race? That IS hospitality!"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:17 pm

Kurt wrote: "Wow, I get overly sweetened iced tea AND get to hear about your bizarre theories on race? That IS hospitality!"
Oh man, if I have to endure ramblings on the genetic superiority of white people, you better be serving me cold beer and lots of it.

Guess the world's internet being limited to daily doings in the USA, cultural osmosis means folks over here are starting to talk about those Leopold II statues again. At least cringey political recuperation should be good for some laughs.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby ReptilianKittenEater » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:25 am

One alternate history I've wondered about is if the British had won the battle of New Orleans and ended up squatting in the south for a few years.
ReptilianKittenEater
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe